A new version of Dash Launch has been released to allow support for 360 kernel version 16747
This version also includes some additions and bug fixes.
- default behaviour of live block is now to use strong block rules (at least until ini is loaded)
- fix compatibility issues with dashes created before AP25 was deployed (spoof the AP functions on older versions)
- limit fakelive/autofake to 14717+ kernels
- add export so plugins can find out where they were loaded from during dllMain() (it's volatile, copy it in Main() if you need it!)
- update 16547 patches to delay network bringup in xam until launch.xex loads
- add trinity internal usb to hddkeepalive (for those that have a usb hdd hooked up there)
- add 16747
|– *** WARNING ***One of the testers observed a console reaching out to live despite liveblock only when fakelive or autofake was enabled. If you intend a keyvault to not get banned, do not use it on a glitch/jtag machine!
- Autologin pop-up blob does not display properly… live with it.
Currently the project is missing the following supported translations:
- Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese traditional
Currently supplied translations:
- English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Polish
The skin pack includes the sources used to skin dash launch as well as the string files if anyone wishes to create a translation to one of the above languages (including English, as I know my explanations are not always easy to understand.) Also included is a c# based editor for the string files to assist in translation.
External fonts, background image and skins may be used by this, simply place skin.xzp and/or font.ttf and/or background.png (1020×720) beside default.xex. If neither location has a font file supplied the system font on flash will be used.
- It will launch a XeX or CON file from the path you specified in launch.ini as long as it's valid
- Depending on the button you hold when the xbox is trying to load the NXE, it will divert to the xex/con tied to that button or return to default as defined in launch.ini
- At boot time it is possible to subvert default item and/or NXE loading, but you must wait until the controller syncs to do so
- Depending which button is held when closing miniblade in NXE (use Y button to close, release then hold a QL button) it will quick launch a CON or XEX from your ini file allows one to patch kernel/xam at bootup with a freeBOOT patch style bin file from usb or hdd (in that order) must be in root of the device and be named "kxam.patch" and be no larger than 0x4000 bytes.
- Again, kxam.patch binary format is the same as a compiled freeboot patch bin, but uses real virtual addresses rather than offsets – as of 2.22 the first 32bit value must instead be the version of the kernel the patches apply to – with the included patch set,
- launch.xex acts as a helper to detect when xbox1 emulator loads, allowing memory unlock patch and xbox1 emulator to function together
News-Source: Dash Launch 3.12 Released (via) 360Crunch