PDA

View Full Version : X360USB PRO - Progress Updates & Test Results *UPDATED MARCH 8TH*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Xecuter
26th November 10, 22:22
We will use this thread to put all the latest info and updates into one place so you don't have to read through bunch of different info.

March 8th:

We missed our target shipping date by just 3 days, but we got there eventually :)

The first batch of X360USB PRO is in the process of being quality tested and packed and is expected to leave our factory in China (+8 GMT) on Thursday March 10th.

We have paid for the fastest shipping service possible, but even so, several hundred kilos will take more than just a day or two :)

Our main resellers have given us an order so they each get a quantity of the no-case "early adopter" version, and then of course they will get the rest of their orders which will include the complete unit including case. We expect those to start leaving the factory on March 25th (This is a conservative estimated date. It could be a few days before or after). Please bear in mind that not all resellers have put early orders in, so some of them probably won't have stock at the same time as others. That is through no fault of our own and we can only cater to those who made their orders well in advance. We suggest you check with your preferred reseller to make sure they have placed their orders in time.

Resellers have also asked us to remind you that they will be shipping to their customers on an date-ordered basis. So as always with a pre-order type product it is first come, first served. So those who were lucky enough to order from day one will be first on the list.
Bear in mind that there are tens of thousands of IC's to program and we have strict quality assurance procedures in place where each and every unit is run through a serious of tests individually to make sure you receive the best quality product.

We worked real hard on this one and are very excited to see everyone's reaction as to how simple it is to use. Thank you for your patience, not too long now :)

#X360USB IRC SUPPORT CHANNEL ON EFNET NOW LIVE (http://wbe01.mibbit.com/?server=irc.efnet.org&channel=%23x360usb&nick=X360USB%3F%3F%3F&customprompt=Welcome%20To%20X360USB%20PRO%20Live%2 0Support%20Channel%20&customloading=maybe%20you%20need%20to%20close%20ot her%20Mibbit%20windows%20first...&settings=64226370c3f207c5810b16b21aec4ca)

http://x360usb.com/images/x360usb_no_case_retail.jpg

This is the final X360USB PRO. These will be available with all resellers from next week. You can choose to get one right now with the case (pictures below) and pick up a case later, or wait for a few weeks for them to be shipped with the case. There is no difference in functionality of course - it's just the case. Tell your reseller if you want to case-less version so you can get it from the first shipments. The X360USB will of course include SATA and USB cables and will have a thick foaming backing supplied (similar to the CK3 Pro) for protection (you don't have to use this but we're including it until the cases are ready to ship)

http://x360usb.com/images/casev5_1.png

We have received the final prototype and it is now being tested by our internal dev team (C4, Team Jungle & Invited Xecuter Testers) before we sign off on this and it will be off to the production line. We will be putting this on the same line as the CK3-CP to keep overall costs down (yes we will finally be launching CK3-CP also lol) - we will pass savings on to you guys. It all helps right ?

The RRP of the X360USB PRO is $59.95 / 39.95 / €44.95 and the projected release date is Feb 28th

New Info Added Feb 25th.....

The first batch will be full retail pack without the case which will include SATA and USB cables (we did some last minute design changes to the case so had to have the mold remade - cost $10,000 so not happy lol - FYI the change was adding AUX Power for the very rare occasion that a customer may have a USB port that only outputs 100ma instead of the usual 500ma. We wanted to make sure that EVERY eventually was covered) - the function will be 1:1 same with or without the case of course. We will supply case to resellers if PCB-Only customers want to add the case later. The with-case retail pack will take about March 21st but you can buy the complete kit without the case next week (today is 25th Feb)

Here are the cases. They will be ready to ship around 3rd week of March. You can either get on separately if you choose to get one of the first batches without the case, or you can wait until they ship with the case included.

http://x360usb.com/images/casev5_2.png http://x360usb.com/images/casev5_3.png

We have also developed a standalone website for the X360USB Pro (www.x360usb.com (http://www.x360usb.com)) where it will be an easy resource for all the info you will ever need. We are also accepting applications (http://x360usb.com/application.html) from resellers around the world so you can be sure of a local dealer to buy yours from. Rest assured this will just be the first in a whole new range of products that will be based on our new X360USB Pro technology.

The software has now been completed and fully integrated into the #1 firmware app - Jungle Flasher

Our goal was the make this the easiest possible way to connect your 360 DVD drive to your PC with full access to all features with No gimmicks. No fuss. Just plug it in and go. That's it, end of story.

360 DVD Drive Progress:

Hitachi (All Versions) Read: Done
Hitachi (All Versions) Write: Done
Samsung (All Versions) Read: Done
Samsung (All Versions) Write: Done
Benq (All Versions) Read: Done
Benq (All Versions) Write: Done
Liteon 74850 Read: Done (Probe III - No Cutting / No Soldering Required - Confirmed)
Liteon 74850 Write: Done
Liteon 83850 V1 Read: Done
Liteon 83850 V1 Write: Done
Liteon 83850 V2 Read: Done (Probe III - No Cutting / No Soldering Required - Confirmed)
Liteon 83850 V2 Write: Done
Liteon 93450 Read: Done (Probe III - No Cutting / No Soldering Required - Confirmed)
Liteon 93450 Write: Done

We are also testing Slim LT Firmware with the X360USB. This is C4E's work and progress / release is dependent solely on him

Slim 9504 Read: Done (No Probe / No Cutting / No Soldering Required - Confirmed)
Slim 9504 Write: Done (No Probe / No Cutting / No Soldering Required - Confirmed)
Slim 0225 Read: Done (No Probe / No Cutting / No Soldering Required - Confirmed)
Slim 0225 Write: In Progress - No ETA
Slim 0500 Read: In Progress - No ETA
Slim 0500 Write: In progress - No ETA

0800 Game Ripping:

Tested 100% with Samsung, Benq & Liteon. It's very fast too - less than 12 minutes

Tested on various desktops and laptops. No drivers required. No SATA required. All Windows Versions (That JF Supports)

This chart should help clarify all your connection options and comparisons against SATA. Note that you have MANY options to power your drive. We understand that most users already have a CK3 Pro or a Blaster CK3 so we do not include this option with the X360USB Pro - why pay more if you already have paid for it in the past ? We will of course include CK3 Power options built into the X360USB on the second version for new customers.

http://www.team-xecuter.com/x360usbpro/x360usb_flowchart.jpg

MasterCyc
26th November 10, 22:27
sweet work mate look forward to seeing all the goodies
any idea of price for the usb bad boy yet?

modmonster
26th November 10, 22:36
Looks like a great piece of gear. Looking forward to this. Something to put on next years shopping list. :D

Xecuter
26th November 10, 22:36
Looks like a great piece of gear. Looking forward to this. Something to put on next years shopping list. :D

next year ?

modmonster
26th November 10, 22:44
Didn't think you'd have it out before then. Arnt you going to production prototype or have you done that already? 10 outta 10 if its almost ready to ship.
I know in Asia they have a lot of time off in January, so I guess it must be shipping v v soon.
Nice :D

cunny
26th November 10, 22:45
Looks nice indeed, 1 question tho, can it dump all current drives just by usb/sata or for liteons flashed with lt or virgins, do we still need to MRA hack the drives?

Very interested to see how this pans out

Thanks indeed

J2G
26th November 10, 22:46
next year ?

Cats out of the bag in the Santa stocking for me then :D

modmonster
26th November 10, 22:51
I like it. A lot.

Xecuter
26th November 10, 22:51
Didn't think you'd have it out before then. Arnt you going to production prototype or have you done that already? 10 outta 10 if its almost ready to ship.
I know in Asia they have a lot of time off in January, so I guess it must be shipping v v soon.
Nice :D

When you have jokers like letsmod posting on other forums that we have only just come up with this idea its hard not to stifle a giggle - how dumb could anyone be to think that a product of this magnitude could be developed overnight? It's taken the best part of the last year to figure out how to get USB working on all drives. We were not going to say anything until it was a couple of weeks from shipping (Xmas was the goal) - but when you have competitors playing their own games you have to go along - its all cat and mouse :)

Xecuter
26th November 10, 22:54
Looks nice indeed, 1 question tho, can it dump all current drives just by usb/sata or for liteons flashed with lt or virgins, do we still need to MRA hack the drives?

Very interested to see how this pans out

Thanks indeed

ALL drives can be connected just by USB - no sata, no via drivers, no x64 issues, no portio problems, no windows os issues, no master/slave bullshit.

The rest of your question - I can answer better a bit later ;)

J2G
26th November 10, 22:55
lol thats a knock back for the jokers then... Very Nice . X

cunny
26th November 10, 22:56
I see the advantages over usb, all I can say is, Well done on another fine product :) Interesting times its been in the last few weeks for the xbox

andregandolff
26th November 10, 23:14
I cant wait, ill be waiting everyday untill it gets released, then Overnight Shipping!! :D

When this product does come out where can i buy it? I live in the U.S.

Xecuter
26th November 10, 23:30
I cant wait, ill be waiting everyday untill it gets released, then Overnight Shipping!! :D

When this product does come out where can i buy it? I live in the U.S.

http://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/

alphaxbr
27th November 10, 00:06
When you say connect through USB you mean you hook up the drive's SATA to X360USB PRO and then a USB to your computer, right?

Sorry if the question is kinda stupid :p

gr33npoison
27th November 10, 00:09
Just great! Can't wait to get it!

martynas931
27th November 10, 00:12
this is good stuff can't wayt until it is in web shops to buy it :)

saaif88
27th November 10, 00:26
so which is better then ck3-cp or this thing?

infamous6622
27th November 10, 00:29
it can dump the 360 Slim 9504 DVD fw and key ? ;)

does that mean no trace/cut for slim 9504?? please say yes!!

jfelding
27th November 10, 00:48
Amazing so far. Cant wait to hear all the details and goodies! This is definitely a must-have.

Xecuter
27th November 10, 00:49
so which is better then ck3-cp or this thing?

this ENHANCES CK3-CP - 2 different products.

There will be a special internal add-on board for the CK3-CP to convert the external SATA to X360USB PRO - which will also be cheaper of course ;)

Xecuter
27th November 10, 00:50
does that mean no trace/cut for slim 9504?? please say yes!!

Yes :)

whataretheyfeedingyou
27th November 10, 00:50
This look amazing! does this mean i can finally dump my shitty desktop and just use my laptop?
Love the way you are avoiding the MRA question... i hope thats a good sign

jfelding
27th November 10, 01:01
This look amazing! does this mean i can finally dump my shitty desktop and just use my laptop?

yup :D

garry_b
27th November 10, 01:12

well what about the older liteon drives 74** ,8****,9**** wiil they need to have cuts or traces. removed??

sorry for my bad english.

BGAMods
27th November 10, 01:12
no doubt all will be revealed in the coming weeks.

infamous6622
27th November 10, 01:13

thanks, that's on my xmas shopping list now, that a present for myself

BGAMods
27th November 10, 01:13
thanks, that's on my xmas shopping list now

and mine. :D

loco2
27th November 10, 01:18
I like it

Numaholic
27th November 10, 01:52
Thanks team xecuter! I'll be ordering one of these as soon as they are available for purchase!

It's funny, if anyone remembers or read my post in one of the other usb threads (probably no one), I asked would this device be used with the slim hack and now it is!;) I say once again you guys are
Legends:eek:
Thanks guys and keep up the hard work!

th3k1d
27th November 10, 02:19
Excuse me i know this might not be the appropiate thread in which to ask this question, but how do i know which slim drive i have?

I own an xbox Slim 250GB model bought in september.

BGAMods
27th November 10, 02:21
correct wrong place to ask.

search the forum or start your own thread.

th3k1d
27th November 10, 02:27
Right sorry, i guess i wanted to be the exception to the rule. :P

Anyways im definately buying this if it means no soldering/cutting required,
Cheers for the good product! :)

Frodo Baggins
27th November 10, 02:58
It's funny, if anyone remembers or read my post in one of the other usb threads (probably no one), I asked would this device be used with the slim hack and now it is!;)

Good prediction! ;)

Good work team xecuter, definitely on my Christmas list.

Xecuter
27th November 10, 03:53

Yes you can dump your desktop. I'm not avoiding - we are just working on a bunch of methods to do away with that. it's tricky but MAY be possible - not sure yet - time will tell - shit is being worked on - hard.

Xecuter
27th November 10, 03:54
Excuse me i know this might not be the appropiate thread in which to ask this question, but how do i know which slim drive i have?

I own an xbox Slim 250GB model bought in september.

check the MFD - Pre June probably 9504 - Post June probably 0225

JungleJim
27th November 10, 04:07
Xecuter, your royal highness.... I'm confused, on Monday this was top secret, i bury my head in work for 3 days and I'm the last to know.... hehe, I guess pwnage is more important then a well kept secret...

I must say when this was first proposed to me in late September I was excited and somewhat skeptical, "it's been attempted before" I thought to myself.. and failed too I might add..

But having tested the initial proof of concept circuit a couple of weeks later i was totally taken aback, it just worked, nothing more nothing less, drivers are x64 signed, so no issues there, worked on my win7 x64 laptop and my XP home netbook, totally portable solution....

to be away from VIA, a breath of fresh air.... Now don't get me wrong Via rocks, but this is sweet, really sweet.

Next thought.... this is so going into JF asap....... cha ching....

thedove75
27th November 10, 05:09
eta please cant wait, great product took flashing/modding to the next level

192_26
27th November 10, 07:40
I like how you arew going to create something to work with the ck3 cp well done!!!!

saaif88
27th November 10, 07:50
wait, let me get this straight, all this is a usb to sata adapter that sports a via 6421 chip? or does it do something else?

Rahim
27th November 10, 09:04
I would like to ask some questions : Will this end the whole trace cuts scenario for the older lite-ons? and also, will we have to still use ck3 probes/ ck3 pros with this device or is this a complete stand-alone device for a complete modification and also as a power supply for the drive? What will be the estimated retail price for such a product.

I know im asking a lot of questions but I would be grateful if you reply to as many of these questions as you can.
Thx :D

BraveH43
27th November 10, 10:28
wait, let me get this straight, all this is a usb to sata adapter that sports a via 6421 chip? or does it do something else?

NO!

you no longer require a SATA chipset in your pc! all you need is a pc with a USB port! obviously you'll require a connect kit of sorts! ie ck3 (to power the drive!)

StathisK
27th November 10, 11:10
so many great posts I want to quote and say thank you, I ll probably get banned for spamming.
I love the case design!

Kudos!!!

Is there a possibility of seeing this on a blaster release for all of us not wanting to reopen our boxes and just have it in?

BraveH43
27th November 10, 11:21
OggyUK has just posted a short video of his prototype working nicely!

This gizmo looks really promosing guys!

http://bit.ly/eXfv7J

nice work Xecuter! (where's mine?)

Jimbobjoeyman
27th November 10, 11:44
any eta or pricing on this yet ?
great product team X
definatly going to get one

mapleleafs89
28th November 10, 00:00
I wonder about the price too since a VIA card is around $10. I hope its not more than 2 to 3 times the price

saaif88
28th November 10, 01:07
NO!

you no longer require a SATA chipset in your pc! all you need is a pc with a USB port! obviously you'll require a connect kit of sorts! ie ck3 (to power the drive!)

that wasn't my question, i'm not asking if i need a sata chipset, i'm asking whether the controller/converter in this thing is some variation of the via 6421 since that iS the only known chipset that ABSOLUTELY always works with 360 drives.

Xecuter
28th November 10, 01:37
that wasn't my question, i'm not asking if i need a sata chipset, i'm asking whether the controller/converter in this thing is some variation of the via 6421 since that iS the only known chipset that ABSOLUTELY always works with 360 drives.

no of course not. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Via chipset. You are thinking about it all wrong tbh.

This is how this works. You plug a cable into USB - you plug the sata cable into any dvd drive. Thats it - it works. No driver issues, no sata issues, no port issues, no x64 issues, no messing about. Use any pc or laptop with the full power of Jungle Flasher. Plug Go Job Done.

OK ? :)

Xecuter
28th November 10, 01:41
I wonder about the price too since a VIA card is around $10. I hope its not more than 2 to 3 times the price

this is COMPLETELY different technology to just a simple Sata Card. There is a reason that its taken 4 years for someone to actually be able to create something like this.

If you are looking to spend just $10 then I'd stick with using a Sata Card.

edkoby
28th November 10, 02:23
These are exciting times for the electronics hobbiest! I find myself visiting this forum 10+ times a day and reading every new post over and over trying to mentally problem solve everyones issues..

The process of modding, tinkering and playing with the latest gadgetry is now much more fun..and more educational.. than the game playing...!

I will soon need to be treated for Xecuter / C4Eva addiction. :D

Numaholic
28th November 10, 04:49
These are exciting times for the electronics hobbiest!

Agreed! These are pretty exciting times.:)
I've been checking these forums quite often too!

gruntlord6
28th November 10, 17:22
So I read about this product on Xbox Scene. I have a liteon drive that as far as I understand cannot be flashed. Can this product grab the drive key so I can replace it?

saaif88
28th November 10, 17:39
no of course not. It has absolutely nothing to do with the Via chipset. You are thinking about it all wrong tbh.

This is how this works. You plug a cable into USB - you plug the sata cable into any dvd drive. Thats it - it works. No driver issues, no sata issues, no port issues, no x64 issues, no messing about. Use any pc or laptop with the full power of Jungle Flasher. Plug Go Job Done.

OK ? :)

okay then, so what do you call a device that has sata in on one side and usb out on the other? usually thats called a sata to usb converter from my understanding. and i know there's no issues because this isn't as simple as just that.my question was what causes this to work? e.g. what microcontroller, interpreter, ... i'm not asking how you guys programmed this thing i'm just asking what the heart of it is

djxxx
28th November 10, 18:11
I would pay 100 for this gizmo as it sounds like it will save a lot of hassle and time

kheopsfr
28th November 10, 20:57
hi all
if only cutting/soldering could be avoided with this item
i understand you don't want to say too much at the moment
take care

marshamods
28th November 10, 21:00
if cutting traces and sodering wouldnt be needed modding liteons would not be fun anymore:)

Xecuter
28th November 10, 21:14
I would pay 100 for this gizmo as it sounds like it will save a lot of hassle and time

lol well you are in luck as it wont be any where near that expensive :)

Xecuter
28th November 10, 21:16
okay then, so what do you call a device that has sata in on one side and usb out on the other? usually thats called a sata to usb converter from my understanding. and i know there's no issues because this isn't as simple as just that.my question was what causes this to work? e.g. what microcontroller, interpreter, ... i'm not asking how you guys programmed this thing i'm just asking what the heart of it is

its WAY more complicated than a standard usb to sata convertor. If it was it would have been on the market 4 years ago. To be fair you don't even know the specs of anything that it actually does as we have only given a brief description.

You dont need to know how it works - you need to know that it just does. and its clever stuff ;)

Xecuter
28th November 10, 21:17
So I read about this product on Xbox Scene. I have a liteon drive that as far as I understand cannot be flashed. Can this product grab the drive key so I can replace it?

Who told you your drive couldnt be flashed ? You can do that with all our current products - have you looked at any of the tutorials ?

Teajunkie
28th November 10, 21:24
Hey boss.

Would this thing work on laptops as well as pc towers then?
Being usb based it will make things so much easier for the laptop users out there.

gruntlord6
28th November 10, 21:31
Who told you your drive couldnt be flashed ? You can do that with all our current products - have you looked at any of the tutorials ?

The jungle flasher guide said I can only get the key, and I would need another drive to actually flash.

Are you saying this device can flash both liteon drives? What will the price be?

Teajunkie
28th November 10, 21:39
All liteon drives can be flashed!

You must be reading a bloody old jungle flasher guide LOL :D

modmonster
28th November 10, 21:58
Hey boss.

Would this thing work on laptops as well as pc towers then?
Being usb based it will make things so much easier for the laptop users out there.

I can see it now. An army of flashing monkeys traveling from door to door armed with a laptop and a trusty X360USB Pro.
At last the prophecy is complete and xbox will rule the world!

MuHaHaHaHa :eek:

DARKFiB3R
28th November 10, 22:06
ooh ooh ahh ahh *throws poo/beats chest*

sick360mods
28th November 10, 22:17
finally can flash when im at my friends house. so they dont have to come to me.

cunny
28th November 10, 23:18
Got VIA cards here and there, the joys of just using my laptop would be so much better, guessing the kit will also power the drive aswell as read?

I am more interested in the features and dumping proceses now with this. Also with new drives, and how they are dumped. Heard rumours that the 0225 needs more trace cuts ect, but all will revealled in due course i guess.

I mean, taking my laptop, X360pro then a soldering iron to my mates to flash a drive, kinda defeats the object imho.

But definatly worth a purchase :)

marshamods
28th November 10, 23:35
I have herd nothing about that. Though remember just rumors. The extraction process will be released in due time.

gruntlord6
29th November 10, 00:03
All liteon drives can be flashed!

You must be reading a bloody old jungle flasher guide LOL :D

So all I need is this device then. Any word on price? I'm more then interested

gret08
29th November 10, 05:55
Great Work!! Im actually holding out for this to purchase my 360 (well, along with the fact that their sold out everywhere). Crossing my fingers for a preholiday release!

One question though...
Do you think an easy hardware solution like this will result in the same fate as the current PS3 Jailbreak dilemma or is this USBPro too advanced to be stopped? :eek:

Jerome the Just
29th November 10, 06:43
So all I need is this device then. Any word on price? I'm more then interested

You don't need this new device unless you don't have a via6421 sata chip or working on board sata connections. You can use the CK3 Pro flashing tool and it's variants (ck3 blaster, ck3 lite) and the CK3 Probe v2. You just need to learn to make and repair the trace cuts during the flashing procedure if you have a 8v2 or 9 series liteon.

The tutorials on jungleflasher's download section are very helpful in figuring out how to get started (drivers, programs, etc).

This device is just going to make this process more accessible and ideally (can't be declarative as I don't know anything about it yet :D) make the process of flashing easier in numerous ways.

By the way Xecuter I appreciate all of the hardwork you and all of your affiliates go through to come out with these awesome products. I never thought when I got my modded Xbox original and was looking at your logo every time it booted up that I'd one day be such a huge fan of your products and be modding them myself. I've never had to look anywhere else as your products have had a 100% success rate for me and the community on these forums have been very helpful. Keep up the good work... and I'll take four of these :D

conie
29th November 10, 10:22
Hopefully this will arrive with the launch of LT+ for both slim drives.

jfelding
29th November 10, 10:36
Great Work!! Im actually holding out for this to purchase my 360 (well, along with the fact that their sold out everywhere). Crossing my fingers for a preholiday release!

One question though...
Do you think an easy hardware solution like this will result in the same fate as the current PS3 Jailbreak dilemma or is this USBPro too advanced to be stopped? :eek:
Im not sure you understand what this is.. And PS3 Jailbreak is also more of a softmod than a hardware-hack. You use X360USB to connect your 360 DVD-drive to your PC and flash it with a custom firmware (LT+). Then it can play backed up games. And stealth too ;). And no, microsoft shouldn't be able to do a whole lot, but they might ifnd a way to detect the new firmware or make new checks. Who knows.

After you used the X360PRO to help you flash, you wont need it unless you are gonna flash more drives :)

It will

DARKFiB3R
29th November 10, 21:20
It will
Do you know something we don't? Slim before xmas?

jfelding
29th November 10, 21:26
Do you know something we don't? Slim before xmas?
Depends; if you read a little bit before you ask, then yes, i do know more than you. If you do, then no, i dont.

DARKFiB3R
29th November 10, 23:37
Depends; if you read a little bit before you ask, then yes, i do know more than you. If you do, then no, i dont.

I do read, a lot, and what you just said makes no sense.

But if I get what you are trying to say correctly, then it seems I may have missed something. Care to point it out, rather than trying to be a smart arse? :rolleyes:

Joellc2434
30th November 10, 01:16
So I have read through this thread and I am sorry of I missed it. I think that even with this device that you still need a separate power supply to power the drive. If so...What do i need to get for a power supply? I will be using a laptop to flash my new slim when the LT+ is available.

pizzaman
30th November 10, 01:37
So I have read through this thread and I am sorry of I missed it. I think that even with this device that you still need a separate power supply to power the drive. If so...What do i need to get for a power supply? I will be using a laptop to flash my new slim when the LT+ is available.

molex power supply

jfelding
30th November 10, 01:55
I do read, a lot, and what you just said makes no sense.

But if I get what you are trying to say correctly, then it seems I may have missed something. Care to point it out, rather than trying to be a smart arse? :rolleyes:

Im sorry, not trying to be an ass, just a bit tired of people not reading what is in front of them.
In this case, i was the one not reading closely. I thought I was answering if LT+ would be available for both slim drives, which it will, not if it would at LT+ launch.

Sorry for any confusion i might have caused.

To answer the origina question.. No, LT+ wont be available for slim drives at LT+ launch ;)

AdrianuZ
30th November 10, 01:58
If so...What do i need to get for a power supply?

you just need a connectivity Kit to give power to your dvd drive, like this one:

http://team-xecuter.com/ck3pro/

and that's it.:D

DARKFiB3R
30th November 10, 02:44
Im sorry, not trying to be an ass, just a bit tired of people not reading what is in front of them.
In this case, i was the one not reading closely. I thought I was answering if LT+ would be available for both slim drives, which it will, not if it would at LT+ launch.

Sorry for any confusion i might have caused.

To answer the origina question.. No, LT+ wont be available for slim drives at LT+ launch ;)

I think you mean it won't be available for slims at X360USB PRO launch.

My question was actually will LT+ be out for slims before xmas (at least the 9504) as that is what your comment seemed to indicate.

Oh well, fingers crossed.

Regarding the device, it would be cool if we could connect molex power to it, and the power the drive from the device, but I guess that's not happening :(

Xecuter
30th November 10, 02:57
Read my signature - that is the information on slims that you need and will get. There will be absolutley no other information until it is reported - so asking questions and listening to rumors is a waste of time.

DARKFiB3R
30th November 10, 04:07
Read my signature - that is the information on slims that you need and will get. There will be absolutley no other information until it is reported - so asking questions and listening to rumors is a waste of time.

Agreed, but his statement made it seem as if he knew this for a fact. Guess I got a little carried away, thought I'd missed some good news.

Joellc2434
30th November 10, 21:05
molex power supply

you just need a connectivity Kit to give power to your dvd drive, like this one:

http://team-xecuter.com/ck3pro/ (http://team-xecuter.com/forums/../ck3pro/)

and that's it.:D

So which one do I go with if I am to flash using usb? If either work which one is prefered?

xsilentx
1st December 10, 03:58
i really can't wait for this. i wanted to buy the ck3 pro and sata card to update from 1.6 to lt+ on my liteon but suddenly this came. so i'll just wait for this to release. i just hope it'll release before my holiday ends. thanks for all the hard work.

btw, i'll still need the ck3 pro and the ck3 probe to flash my 74850 liteon right?

andregandolff
1st December 10, 05:31
So which one do I go with if I am to flash using usb? If either work which one is prefered?

Molex power supply is like $10 and thats all you need to power a drive, ck3 is like $40 or higher and youll also need a molex power supply to power up the ck3 [which then powers the drive.]

If you want to go cheap get the molex power supply, BUT look at all the features that the ck3 has! You can flash every drive, and makes life easier!

pizzaman
1st December 10, 09:45
Molex power supply is like $10 and thats all you need to power a drive, ck3 is like $40 or higher and youll also need a molex power supply to power up the ck3 [which then powers the drive.]

If you want to go cheap get the molex power supply, BUT look at all the features that the ck3 has! You can flash every drive, and makes life easier!

why buy a ck3 if the x360usb will do all for u
so cheaper option is molex power supply

carlese
1st December 10, 13:22
any idea on how much will it cost?

Xecuter
1st December 10, 15:27

eh ?

whats has a ck3 got to do with the x360usb ??

2 different products entirely

Xecuter
1st December 10, 15:28
any idea on how much will it cost?

$1 Million

BGAMods
1st December 10, 15:40
lmao.

modmonster
1st December 10, 15:48
$1 Million

Looks like i'll have to start charging more for reflows.
;)

giuliom
1st December 10, 16:00
Great product! I don't clearly understood if the probes are still needed for keys extraction.

Xecuter
1st December 10, 16:02
Great product! I don't clearly understood if the probes are still needed for keys extraction.

Yes of course.

Joellc2434
1st December 10, 17:57

eh ?

whats has a ck3 got to do with the x360usb ??

2 different products entirely Now I'm even more confused. AAAAAHHHHHHHHH. YOu guys are being very nice to try and answer my questions but I feel that I am going to end up buying the X360USB PRO and get it home and get all excited to flash my XBOX 360 using my laptop and I won't have all the equipment that I need. So is this correct. I need:

X360USB PRO
Molex Power Supply
CK3 Probe
CK3 Connectivity Kit (EIther Lite or Pro?)

Sorry if this has been answered before but I am new to the Xbox scene and have searched but cannot find a definitive list of what I will need to flash with my laptop for if I am to buy the X360USB when it comes out.

Xecuter
1st December 10, 17:58
X360 USB PRO
CK3 Pro or Lite
Molex PSU

Depending on what drive you have you may need an LT Switch or a CK3 Probe 2 also

kheopsfr
1st December 10, 18:30
X360 USB PRO
CK3 Pro or Lite
Molex PSU

Depending on what drive you have you may need an LT Switch or a CK3 Probe 2 also
so i think cutting traces is still needed then
oh well :(

cunny
1st December 10, 18:34
X360 USB PRO
CK3 Pro or Lite
Molex PSU

So basically all you have done is taken the pc issues out of the scenaio? No chipset issues/drivers ect. Was hoping for a easy dump of LT/Stock 8&9 series of drives. But i guess an unlock of that sort would be build into Jungleflasher anyway? If i setup flashing from my laptop then i will be buying 1 but as newer phat liteons require MRA at the moment i cant see this happening :)

Thanks for the work guys

Joellc2434
1st December 10, 19:38
X360 USB PRO
CK3 Pro or Lite
Molex PSU

Thanks so much! I have a newer slim that came with Kinnect. SO it is probably 0225. DO you anticipate needing the LT switch or Probe 2 for this drive?

modmonster
1st December 10, 19:42
Thanks so much! I have a newer slim that came with Kinnect. SO it is probably 0225. DO you anticipate needing the LT switch or Probe 2 for this drive?

FFS! You even quoted the answer to your own question in post 99!

Joellc2434
1st December 10, 20:04
What is FFS. Sorry if I am doing something wrong but he said "depending on what drive you have" so that is why I then stated what drive I believe I have to clarify and get the exact lost of what I will need

modmonster
1st December 10, 20:14
Post #96. Xecuter tells you the tools you'll need as a minimum, then "Depending on what drive you have you may need an LT Switch or a CK3 Probe 2 also"
which is what you quoted in your post.
So you may need other toold depending on what drive you have.

Re FFS http://tinyurl.com/ceozgl

Joellc2434
1st December 10, 20:23
Which is why I stated what drive I have. So i will put it very simply. Will you need a switch and probe 2 for a 0225?

I really am not trying to argue I just feel my question was answered but it raised another question that has not been.

modmonster
1st December 10, 20:31
Which is why I stated what drive I have. So i will put it very simply. Will you need a switch and probe 2 for a 0225?

I really am not trying to argue I just feel my question was answered but it raised another question that has not been.

This is a quote from Xecuter himself.
"Depending on what drive you have you may need an LT Switch or a CK3 Probe 2 also"

If your wanting someone to tell you if you need a switch or a probe for 0225, then that information isnt available at the moment.
Hence: Depending on what drive you have you may need an LT Switch or a CK3 Probe 2 also.

This thread is only a few days old and its a heads up. The product isnt even out yet. Check back in a week and see if there are any updates.

AdrianuZ
1st December 10, 20:38
Post #96. Xecuter tells you the tools you'll need as a minimum, then "Depending on what drive you have you may need an LT Switch or a CK3 Probe 2 also"
[/URL]

Joellc2434 it's mean for example that i have an old liteon 9**** so i need an lt switch, c3k pro and x360usb. for the xbox slim nothing , at the moment, is know about the mod. is it right what i said modmonster?

modmonster
1st December 10, 20:43
Joellc2434 it's mean for example that i have an old liteon 9**** so i need an lt switch, c3k pro and x360usb. for the xbox slim nothing , at the moment, is know about the mod. is it right what i said modmonster?

Yeah, thats pretty much it. Obviously the new slim drives are being worked on. The keys can already be read, I beleive its the process of writing back to the drive which is an issue.

Joellc2434
1st December 10, 21:43
This is a quote from Xecuter himself.
"Depending on what drive you have you may need an LT Switch or a CK3 Probe 2 also"

If your wanting someone to tell you if you need a switch or a probe for 0225, then that information isnt available at the moment.
Hence: Depending on what drive you have you may need an LT Switch or a CK3 Probe 2 also.

This thread is only a few days old and its a heads up. The product isnt even out yet. Check back in a week and see if there are any updates.

That's what I wanted to know. I know that FW for the 0225 isn't out yet but I thought there might be a chance that I might get lucky and someone would have an idea of what equipment I would need. Thanks again guys

daz72
1st December 10, 22:21
Maximus is hot on your heals Team X, he is releasing the 360 lizard this month and it has key dumping for the slim 0225 drive. Get the 0225 key dumping onto this and i will defo add this to my team x drawer of goodies (sorry maximus but i hate your badly made cheap crap).... just had to throw that in :)

http://www.360lizard.com/

Truskillzz69
2nd December 10, 00:28
Maximus is hot on your heals Team X, he is releasing the 360 lizard this month and it has key dumping for the slim 0225 drive. Get the 0225 key dumping onto this and i will defo add this to my team x drawer of goodies (sorry maximus but i hate your badly made cheap crap).... just had to throw that in :)

Your funny lol he's no where near team x's heals maybe the turd they flushed awhile back probably. He's releasing a pos that powered by a 9v that made me laugh when I seen that talk about desperate. I'm sure team x USB will support the slim and he's not the first to do anything but release $hitty equipment

Xecuter
2nd December 10, 01:26

I can assure you that we are not phazed in anyway by that tool - but good luck to Max. It will never be supported by Jungle Flasher and that my friends is what you need to do this shit right. X360USB Pro and JF are being coded hand in hand as we speak with some new and very cool goodies.

I am wondering where all these features are that letsmod/vgc boasted about - no trace cuts - and then there is trace cuts after all, no probe and then probes are needed after all - and then 100% standalone - and then he says you still need to connect to the PC for all the latest drives. I'll be sticking with using Jungle Flasher and X360USB Pro (that is - the addon board I have inside my CK3CP) ;)

Also of course we can dump 0225 - and decrypt the encrypted keys oooooh ;)

TX + JF + C4 = WIN.

D3xter
2nd December 10, 01:29
Both products look great. The cool thing about the 360lizard one is that it has the controls right on the device, but being able to work with JungleFlasher would make X360USB Pro the better choice obviously.

Xecuter
2nd December 10, 01:33
Both products look great. The cool thing about the 360lizard one is that it has the controls right on the device, but being able to work with JungleFlasher would make X360USB Pro the better choice obviously.

I think its best to reserve judgment for when its on the market - I can see a LOT of drives coming in for repair after being killed by beginners/novices - which is great news for the Pro's i guess.....

All the same I wish Max nothing but luck - its that letsmod/vgc guy that is a dipshit - he needs to slap a muzzle on him. He has the sales and marketing skills of a wet ferret.

d34n0
2nd December 10, 06:02
lmfao, we are all like kids at Christmas wondering what will be under the tree. Lets just wait n see what Santa brings =D

jfelding
2nd December 10, 11:54
lmfao, we are all like kids at Christmas wondering what will be under the tree. Lets just wait n see what Santa brings =D

I wanna know everything RIGHT now. Hanukkah started yesterday, lol ;)

d34n0
2nd December 10, 17:48
Smart arse =P

samehsameh
3rd December 10, 05:30
I can assure you that we are not phazed in anyway by that tool - but good luck to Max. It will never be supported by Jungle Flasher and that my friends is what you need to do this shit right. X360USB Pro and JF are being coded hand in hand as we speak with some new and very cool goodies.

I am wondering where all these features are that letsmod/vgc boasted about - no trace cuts - and then there is trace cuts after all, no probe and then probes are needed after all - and then 100% standalone - and then he says you still need to connect to the PC for all the latest drives. I'll be sticking with using Jungle Flasher and X360USB Pro (that is - the addon board I have inside my CK3CP) ;)

Also of course we can dump 0225 - and decrypt the encrypted keys oooooh ;)

TX + JF + C4 = WIN.

Ive been running on very few hours sleep recently and its 3:30 am where i am but im guessing im still awake enough to read correctly, that says dump 0225 and decrypt. Is that with a probeII or through sata, if its sata then your valuation of $1million per unit is way to low.

sick360mods
3rd December 10, 05:32
if i were to guess i would say both

samehsameh
3rd December 10, 05:52
when i say through sata i mean something similair to tarablinda in which no soldering, and no probing is done it just reads and dumps the firmware then decrypts the keys. Or are we gunna have to get the soldering irons back out for a PobeII or LT switch? What about writing to the 0225 is that the hard part or the easy part?

insainone
3rd December 10, 06:02
^^^^ what he said, good luck to max! I wouldn't buy a max product unless someone gave me a huge discount (like free, which of course i've gotten max products free in the past, still not a huge fan) sure i'd use it then, but i wouldn't RELY on it like i do with my Xecuter stuff. I've only ever had one xecuter product go bad (my own dumb fault x3 for xbox 1 got fried...looooong story)

sick360mods
3rd December 10, 06:41
the 0225 dosnt need cuts

jfelding
3rd December 10, 11:28
the 0225 dosnt need cuts

Perhaps i misunderstood, but for writing to 0225, it does. Right?

infamous6622
3rd December 10, 12:41
TX + JF + C4 = WIN.

+1

also TX forum = WIN

one of the most important thing about buying a product such as this is having a highly active forum you can turn to when you need help.

Dino88
4th December 10, 00:16
Hey dear xbox m8s :),
my english is not very good but i have a question concerning the usb pro.

Am i right that i am able to flash my xbox360slim (the dvd drive) with this fantastic device?And what do i have to do?

Iwould be very happy about a reply.

thanks to team executer

Truskillzz69
4th December 10, 00:20
Hey dear xbox m8s :),
my english is not very good but i have a question concerning the usb pro.

Am i right that i am able to flash my xbox360slim (the dvd drive) with this fantastic device?And what do i have to do?

Iwould be very happy about a reply.

thanks to team executer

You will be able but still have to wait on LT+ for the 2 new drives depending on which one you have

Dino88
4th December 10, 00:30
Thanks a lot for your answer i am really new in this topic of flashing the xbox360 slim.I dont want to annoy you but i have one further question.
What do i have to do to flash the xbox then, must i open the xbox and connect the dvd drive with this new device?

an answer would be awesome!

thanks a lot m8s

mapleleafs89
4th December 10, 04:08
Is there a guide how to open the xbox 360 and get the drive out.

I have the xbox 360 tool.

D3xter
4th December 10, 05:15

There's a few tuts on youtube. Just watch one.

Xecuter
4th December 10, 08:58

yeah we have a really hidden forum called "Guides & Tutorials" ;)

BGAMods
4th December 10, 17:04
i think he meant a guide to opening the slim.

sherlock
4th December 10, 17:54
+1

also TX forum = WIN

one of the most important thing about buying a product such as this is having a highly active forum you can turn to when you need help.

totally agree, this is the most supported product support forum on the net, you will not find any better.

Xecuter
4th December 10, 19:07
Perhaps i misunderstood, but for writing to 0225, it does. Right?

We're still working on that. But for reading - no.

Oggy
4th December 10, 20:32
**** me, its been a while since I got logged into the forum.

Anyway, thanks BraveH43 for linking my ametuer (porn) video earlier in the thread.

Worlds first 360 flash using an iPhone 3GS box! ;)

---

More to the point, and back on topic, Ive been busy at work but *finally* got around to using the Xecuter x360 USB Pro on another drive or 6 ...

As shown / mentioned earlier, Samsung / BenQ were working fine....

I couldnt be arsed making a video again, but, here's a little snippet of "data"

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Oggie>cd desktop

C:\Users\Oggie\Desktop>cd tx_usb

C:\Users\Oggie\Desktop\TX_USB>tx_usb f i
success: device 0x11D4:0x8333 opened
success: set configuration
success: claim_interface
iManufacturer: Team Xecuter
iProduct: TX USB TO SATA
iSerialNumber: NCC-1701-D

Continue to resend intro ? yes/no:y

Power cycle your drive
.................................................. .....
Manu: 0xFF
Dev: 0xFF

C:\Users\Oggie\Desktop\TX_USB>tx_usb f i

Manu: 0xEF
Dev: 0x11
Winbond/NEX(W25P20/NX25P20)
262144 bytes

C:\Users\Oggie\Desktop\TX_USB>tx_usb f r liteontest.bin

Reading Bank 0: ......x..........
Reading Bank 1: .x...............
Reading Bank 2: ........x.x..x.....
Reading Bank 3: ...x...x..........

16 S

C:\Users\Oggie\Desktop\TX_USB>

------------------------------------------------------------------

Loading firmware file C:\Users\Oggie\Desktop\TX_USB\liteontest.bin
MD5 hash: 72314cfb0ee35b881e55509831c5d585
Drive key @ n/a A6408FC28094DC22D9D8A42977D900D8
Firmware Osig: [PLDS DG-16D2S 7485]
Firmware is: iXtreme v1.60-12X-FINAL-DG-16D2S

MRA works fine too ;)

Congratulations Xecuter, I'm impressed - cant wait for a smaller / cased version :D

BraveH43
4th December 10, 21:41
**** me, its been a while since I got logged into the forum.

Anyway, thanks BraveH43 for linking my ametuer (porn) video earlier in the thread.

Worlds first 360 flash using an iPhone 3GS box! ;)

Congratulations Xecuter, I'm impressed - cant wait for a smaller / cased version :D

Hey you're welcome Oggy!

Nice update!

Now i just have to wait for my test unit to turn up ;)

jfelding
4th December 10, 22:28
Thanks for clearing that up :)

StathisK
5th December 10, 13:05

only one question comes to mind,
how many xboxes and drives have you burned and fried, just to make this all possible for us?
Thank you for all your hard work

djxxx
5th December 10, 14:01
Is there any difference between Xecuter X360USB PRO and Maximus 360 Lizard...

Or do they just do the same work....

thedove75
5th December 10, 20:45

x360usb will be supported by the same who makes the firmware, others i dont think so

Xecuter
5th December 10, 22:33

2 completely different devices - as you will see soon :)

Also the only solid way to work on a 360 drives including the new slim drives is via Jungle Flasher. Our product has Jungle Flasher support - the other does not.

Xecuter
5th December 10, 22:34
x360usb will be supported by the same who makes the firmware, others i dont think so

Correct. Not just supported either - we are all involved in the development process of the new batch of hardware that is being worked on - this is the first of many new tools.

Xecuter
5th December 10, 22:55
The X360USB Pro now reads keys from the Xbox 360 Slim 9504 and 0225 Liteon drives - verified and complete.

Next job - Bypassing all the new protection for writing the new LT+ Slim fw to the drives......heavy progress being made by the entire Team.

Here is a new unreleased prototype image (this is actually the second revision - we are currently on the 4th revision which has 2 more IC's for fun stuff).

http://www.team-xecuter.com/x360usbpro/int/X360USB_PRO_V1_prototype_1203-4.jpg

Teajunkie
5th December 10, 22:57
OOOh when can i break one??

I mean test one :D:D:D

J2G
5th December 10, 23:07
Lmao @ teajunkie ... Very Nice X looking forward to having one ... :D

cheet@h
5th December 10, 23:15
interesting! shows that the LT+ is coming soon!

& where can we buy this thingy ?

marshamods
5th December 10, 23:18
Yes, very soon hopefully.
You can buy from any of Xecuter's resellers...
http://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/
I prefer modtraders

cunny
5th December 10, 23:23
Just curious xecuter. When can we expect a full list on features for it?

Xecuter
5th December 10, 23:30
The feature list is simple to describe.

You can connect ANY pc or laptop to ANY 360 dvd drive (Including slims) via USB with 100% Jungle Flasher Support.

All the power of Jungle Flasher combined with easy USB connectivity with zero driver / sata / port / x64 / motherboard / OS headaches.

samehsameh
5th December 10, 23:54
Reads keys? or dumps and decrypts original firmware?

Oggy
6th December 10, 00:00
Nice Dice!

Xecuter
6th December 10, 00:09
Nice Dice!

lol I thought you'd like that :)

BGAMods
6th December 10, 00:26
very nice.

ClicK
6th December 10, 00:39
This bit of kit looks great. I love all the products you guys come up with is there no end to your ideas and designs, I suppose every time a new drive is released or fw you guys are right in there making it easier for us.

Cant wait for this, I presume as well this would be like a one of purchase no need to keep buying add ons or anything great stuff.

It wouldn't bother me if this cost 100 as a one of payment it would be worth every penny.

Keep up the great work xecuter and cant wait for the release. :D:D:D

sherlock
6th December 10, 01:34
you never cease to amaze me Xecuter, fantastic work yet again, i have to put this down as one of your best achievement's to date, although you have many.

i don't know what to buy when you finaly release all these products, sod it i'm going to buy them all :D

whataretheyfeedingyou
6th December 10, 01:53
will i still be able to dump the key on slims without the usbpro?

BGAMods
6th December 10, 02:03
yep but this will make it a lot easier.

Xecuter
6th December 10, 02:06
will i still be able to dump the key on slims without the usbpro?

maybe with the 9504 - probably not with the 0225

our methods were designed when using the usbpro - they dont work using conventional methods - but to be fair I havent tested them with standard methods as ive been using this USB for all my drive stuff for weeks now :)

BGAMods
6th December 10, 02:08
nice one X. i assumed they would be dumpable without this but hey im gonna be using this anyway so dont care lol.

whataretheyfeedingyou
6th December 10, 02:13
o well like i've said before i can't wait to get rid of my shit heap old desk top anyway bring on the usbpro

loco2
6th December 10, 02:56
very nice!!

l[Shady]l
6th December 10, 03:09
maybe with the 9504 - probably not with the 0225

our methods were designed when using the usbpro - they dont work using conventional methods - but to be fair I havent tested them with standard methods as ive been using this USB for all my drive stuff for weeks now :)

Now you're just teasing us, aren't you?

thedove75
6th December 10, 03:11
xecuter i know you guys will not relieve many info by other said that their product will be 99 usd, do we have any info on the usb360

Xecuter
6th December 10, 09:39
I am starting to going sad because I feel we won`t have the LT+slim released until the usbpro ready to go.

That also means we would not have an "hard" way to do it for those who can`t get the device at release (it usualy takes two weeks when fast to the stuff land over here), even worse when xmas is few weeks near.

WTB Non stealth fw for slim! Lik 70% of my ppl here don`t play on live. :/

....or make it yourself ? :rolleyes:

Xecuter
6th December 10, 09:40
xecuter i know you guys will not relieve many info by other said that their product will be 99 usd, do we have any info on the usb360

im not sure why you would compare this to the Lizard ? Its absolutley nothing to do with that product - this is in a league of its own....

however it will be no where near that price.

Xecuter
6th December 10, 09:42
but the lizard has all the JF fetures built in, there is no need to have JF support according to people on forums.

The video showing the battery running was just them showing off a feature, as carranz posted at x-s it is an option but not recommended

lol no of course it does not have all the JF features built in - that is complete nonsense :)

Don't you wonder why when the marketing started it was all about it being stand alone, and then no cuts or soldering was required.....and now the standalone is played down because they cannot do slim drives without a PC - and the fact that actually of course there IS cuts and soldering required....and that they are requesting all the time for JF support to be added.....dont you think that is something strange about all that ?

There are MANY scenarios where a drive can be damaged and has to have the flexibility and control of Jungle Flasher.

I guess you will see soon enough - but hey if you wanna spend $100 - go for it.

reinis
6th December 10, 13:14
Just bought the slim. FW 0225. Thus, I'm biased.

Nevertheless, I think that it is ridiculous that you do not provide any time frame for the launch of X360USB PRO. Please, state whether it is the first quarter of '11, or the first or second half of '11. It should be fairly easy to estimate that.

Thanks

STAFFO
6th December 10, 13:41

Nevertheless, I think that it is ridiculous that you do not provide any time frame whatsoever. Please, state whether it is the first quarter of '11, or the first or second half of '11. It should be fairly easy to estimate that.

Thanks

Seriously.. If you cant wait then make it yourself, and go elsewhere with your unreasonable demands..

I think it's ridiculous you think team-executer owe you anything by producing this and making our lives easier..

Unleashed_121
6th December 10, 13:51

Nevertheless, I think that it is ridiculous that you do not provide any time frame whatsoever. Please, state whether it is the first quarter of '11, or the first or second half of '11. It should be fairly easy to estimate that.

Thanks

Can you give me an ETA on when the sun will go supernova please but be precise like 1st or 2nd quarter of a specific century yeah??

MOCAMBO
6th December 10, 14:01
Will we be required to buy the X360USB to read the keys from the slim drives? Or will other methods be released to be used in conjunction with CK3 probe/probe II kit?

JammyJules
6th December 10, 14:22

Thanks

I wrote a letter simular to this to the national lottery - they wouldn't give me the winning numbers either ! Shame of it is, they are a business and we PAY TO PLAY := The have an obligation to thier CUSTOMERS no matter how stupid they are.

All this stuff is provided for FREE - and no-one is under any OBLIGATION to answer or provide any more information than they FREELY ALREADY DO for the benefit of people who want to circumvent a system to SAVE THEMSELVES MONEY OR MAKE MONEY OUT OF THE PROCESS.

Still. I am sure next time you reverse engineer something or come up with a fantastic money making scheme you'll be letting us all know .... right ?

fballan93
6th December 10, 14:35
Hey Xecuter Team .

First I would Like To thank you all for your great and hard work to do the things required to make our life easier .

But a wondering what this X360USB Pro is and will it do the work to make us able to play copy games .

I bought a New Xbox 360 SLIM yesterday and want to ask is there any hope to release the thing ( i dont know the name and am new so sorry ) that will allow us to play copy games or not .

am not asking about an ETA but please am asking you if its coming soon and i mean by soon in these coming 2 months .. .... Please replay to me as really I cant Pay 50$ for each disc .

Best REgards I hope all the Best to The XEcuter Team

Fballan93

JammyJules
6th December 10, 14:38
Hey Xecuter Team .

First I would Like To thank you all for your great and hard work to do the things required to make our life easier .

But a wondering what this X360USB Pro is and will it do the work to make us able to play copy games .

I bought a New Xbox 360 SLIM yesterday and want to ask is there any hope to release the thing ( i dont know the name and am new so sorry ) that will allow us to play copy games or not .

am not asking about an ETA but please am asking you if its coming soon and i mean by soon in these coming 2 months .. .... Please replay to me as really I cant Pay 50$ for each disc .

Best REgards I hope all the Best to The XEcuter Team

Fballan93

Really ? Straight on the back of my last post ?

"am not asking about an ETA but please am asking you if its coming soon and i mean by soon in these coming 2 months" - whats that then ????

Unreal.

WalangAlam
6th December 10, 14:39
so no cutting of pcb if you use this baby? can't wait. gonna get an slim this xmas.

fballan93
6th December 10, 14:45
Really ? Straight on the back of my last post ?

"am not asking about an ETA but please am asking you if its coming soon and i mean by soon in these coming 2 months" - whats that then ????

Unreal.

Sorry Maybe You Got Me wrong what i mean is Should I keeo My New Xbox 360 slim or should i sell it . cause as i said before i got a new xbox 360 with kinect bundle and really i got so bored from kinect games so just asking ...

my other question is /...... with this usb thingy should i am i gonna open my xbox or not

best regards

fbalan93

JammyJules
6th December 10, 14:50
Sorry Maybe You Got Me wrong what i mean is Should I keeo My New Xbox 360 slim or should i sell it . cause as i said before i got a new xbox 360 with kinect bundle and really i got so bored from kinect games so just asking ...

my other question is /...... with this usb thingy should i am i gonna open my xbox or not

best regards

fbalan93

I don't think anyone can tell you if you should keep your slim or sell it. That's definately your call. If you want to do some searching on this site for other people who have asked the same questions - there are thousands of them - you could always take the advise they were given.

You will still need to open the xbox to use the "usb thingy".

reinis
6th December 10, 15:04
I wrote a letter simular to this to the national lottery - they wouldn't give me the winning numbers either ! Shame of it is, they are a business and we PAY TO PLAY := The have an obligation to thier CUSTOMERS no matter how stupid they are.

All this stuff is provided for FREE - and no-one is under any OBLIGATION to answer or provide any more information than they FREELY ALREADY DO for the benefit of people who want to circumvent a system to SAVE THEMSELVES MONEY OR MAKE MONEY OUT OF THE PROCESS.

Still. I am sure next time you reverse engineer something or come up with a fantastic money making scheme you'll be letting us all know .... right ?

I guess you misunderstood me. As I understand, we will have to buy the X360USB PRO, isn't that right? I'm talking about the X360USB PRO, as it seems it was not clear from my previous post. Hence, I will PAY for it, I will BUY it, and TX will profit from it.

Thus, a normal question about the possible timeframe. I'm not asking about months, weeks or days. Simply, will it be at the start of next year, or perhaps the second half. So i know, whether to sell mine or not. It would be quite stupid to sell it this week, and then the device appears after a week.

Anyways, guys, lets be more positive!

fballan93
6th December 10, 15:13
I guess you misunderstood me. As I understand, we will have to buy the X360USB PRO, isn't that right? I'm talking about the X360USB PRO, as it seems it was not clear from my previous post. Hence, I will PAY for it, I will BUY it, and TX will profit from it.

Thus, a normal question about the possible timeframe. I'm not asking about months, weeks or days. Simply, will it be at the start of next year, or perhaps the second half. So i know, whether to sell mine or not. It would be quite stupid to sell it this week, and then the device appears after a week.

Anyways, guys, lets be more positive!

Am With Him With This Point :)

RED IMPACT
6th December 10, 15:29
Next year should be good enough! If not go and buy a few games to tie you over! :p

BGAMods
6th December 10, 16:06

Nevertheless, I think that it is ridiculous that you do not provide any time frame for the launch of X360USB PRO. Please, state whether it is the first quarter of '11, or the first or second half of '11. It should be fairly easy to estimate that.

Thanks

what makes you so special that you think you can demand a time frame?

does xecuter owe you anything?

NO, wait like everyone else. go and demand that m$ reveal their release date for the new xbox and see how far you get. :rolleyes:

TuffWoD
6th December 10, 16:17
This looks cool I can't wait to get one. I just have a couple questions.

1. Will X360USB PRO be required to dump, and flash Slim 9504 and 0225 Liteon drives or will there be a method that will work with our current CK3's and Probe V2's?

2. Will using the X360USB PRO enable key extraction without trace cutting?

The specialist
6th December 10, 16:20
I drive 12, I send what address I'm from Brazil

syst3merror
6th December 10, 16:28
This looks cool I can't wait to get one. I just have a couple questions.

1. Will X360USB PRO be required to dump, and flash Slim 9504 and 0225 Liteon drives or will there be a method that will work with our current CK3's and Probe V2's?

2. Will using the X360USB PRO enable key extraction without trace cutting?
1. Not sure
2. It's already been said that you WILL have to do the trace cuts and still use a probe/spear/homemade to get the keys from such drives

martynas931
6th December 10, 16:32
i am going to buy new touch screen pc soon so X60usb pro will be super wayting to come out along with slim flashing tutorial :) . LOL

gruntlord6
6th December 10, 16:32
so now it can dump all liteon keys and flash it as well? Sounds like I need to buy this.

martynas931
6th December 10, 16:33
is there any tutorial that help make trace cuts ?? . LOl i am usles in that :D last time i try Tea junkie have to repair for me :D

JammyJules
6th December 10, 16:40
is there any tutorial that help make trace cuts ?? . LOl i am usles in that :D last time i try Tea junkie have to repair for me :D

There is a tutorial in JF. Apart from being careful and not cutting too deep it cant be any more helpful.

I'm sure Tea Junkie would be happy to do it for you again

martynas931
6th December 10, 17:19
oh yeah Tea junkie repairs all my faults :D i have look in JF

reinis
6th December 10, 17:32
what makes you so special that you think you can demand a time frame?

does xecuter owe you anything?

NO, wait like everyone else. go and demand that m$ reveal their release date for the new xbox and see how far you get. :rolleyes:

I'm very sorry. I'll go and wait like everyone else.

djxxx
6th December 10, 19:58
I`ll be waiting on TEAM-XECUTER product as everything i have bought has been from there and I`ve only bought one piece of hardware from Maximus.....

Joellc2434
6th December 10, 20:41
I was about to buy a desktop so that I could use it to flash my slim. My laptop is a bit old and i was using this as an excuse. But the USB is going to save me a grip of cash. And now that you say it will be nowhere near $100. I am so stoked. Team X you guys are the best. I am just getting into the XBOX thing but I have been researching and it all just keeps leading me back to here. I know a lot of people are very anxious but you guys can take all the time you need as I am starting to see that when this comes out it will be amazing and striving to make it as near to perfect as you can before release is very commendable. Thanks again guys

BGAMods
6th December 10, 22:05
this will be well worth the wait, the same as every product that X releases. understandable that Maxs product will be played up but from past experience, everybody should know that the quality is and always had been with TX.

very reasonable prices for amazing quality products. just like the ck3 cp, one word - CRAZY. it couldnt get any easier to flash 360's.

DARKFiB3R
7th December 10, 00:35
X360 USB PRO
CK3 Pro or Lite
Molex PSU

Shame "CK3 Pro or Lite" couldn't be removed from that list.

Maybe a plastic case where you can combine the two? Dunno, just a thought.

Kopacha
7th December 10, 02:17
Guys, guys, let's stay focused. Never mind the release date - it's important that the thing are not simply progressing, but progressing more than one could have expected. Personally i have only two questions, to Xecuter and the other fine lads:

1) Just name the price for (the X360USB PRO that is) pretty please, so i can take that into account when planing my spendings for the upcoming months or two? :)

2) Also if you could summarize except the X360 USB PRO, what modules from your fine pieces of electronics will a humble Slim owner like me, would need to make the things working, when all the necessary parts (software, hardware, etc.) are release? :)

alphaxbr
7th December 10, 02:27
Guys, guys, let's stay focused. Never mind the release date - it's important that the thing are not simply progressing, but progressing more than one could have expected. Personally i have only two questions, to Xecuter and the other fine lads:

1) Just name the price for (the X360USB PRO that is) pretty please, so i can take that into account when planing my spendings for the upcoming months or two? :)

2) Also if you could summarize except the X360 USB PRO, what modules from your fine pieces of electronics will a humble Slim owner like me, would need to make the things working, when all the necessary parts (software, hardware, etc.) are release? :)

"Do not answer their questions, only mine" that is?

Your questions are exactly what people have been asking in this thread! What makes you so different? "Humble Slim owner"? Come on, what the ****?

STAFFO
7th December 10, 13:10
1 million.

3 matches, 1 horse and 1 gallon of gas..

Bigtone0777
7th December 10, 17:48
1 million.

3 matches, 1 horse and 1 gallon of gas..

Ha Ha Ha Ha PMSL!

But really, why do people ask the same questions over and over????? I decided to read the thread so I haven't had to ask anything coz it's already been answered x10 at least lol

Great work guy's btw!

Kopacha
8th December 10, 15:15
Bigtone0777,STAFFO,alphaxbr, thank you guys for the answers, you were so polite, concrete and above all - helpful and informative.

Xecuter
8th December 10, 17:31
Bigtone0777,STAFFO,alphaxbr, thank you guys for the answers, you were so polite, concrete and above all - helpful and informative.

all you had to do was read.....;)

jfl14609
10th December 10, 01:56
It amazes me the progress you guys make all the work that goes into making something like this then normally the price is less than a game. Keep up the great work!!

fersy
10th December 10, 14:44
These are exciting times for the electronics hobbiest! I find myself visiting this forum 10+ times a day and reading every new post over and over trying to mentally problem solve everyones issues..

The process of modding, tinkering and playing with the latest gadgetry is now much more fun..and more educational.. than the game playing...!

i agree 100%

yeah we have a really hidden forum called "Guides & Tutorials" ;)

haha:D

just wondering, after readin the entire thread 17 pages (phew) and lots of the same questions i see that this basically can be used in conjunction with your ck3 and probe which is good as i only just bought those items a month back lol but what im a bit unclear about is this,

if i hadnt already bought them and bought the usb pro would i still need them also or can this do everything without them other than power the drive?
either way im getting it but i just wanted to make myself feel better that my ck3 and probe buddys are not going to feel inferior. :D

syst3merror
10th December 10, 16:08
ok, I'm not really asking the same questions as everyone else....I'm verifying what I've read:
1) You won't need a sata card in your computer anymore....this will take the place of that (so this will be able to be used with a laptop/netbook)
2) All the same procedures will have to be followed for trace cutting (you will still need to use a spear/probe/homemade to read the key)
3) You will still need a way of powering the drive (like the ck3, diygadget, etc)

And hooking it up will basically look like this correct?!?!
http://i54.tinypic.com/2s7up85.jpg

I for one can't express how excited I am for this......now I can start using my netbook or laptop to do all my modding (and can even go TO the customer to do mods) I just bought my NANDX a while back, so now once this comes out, I'll never need to use my old desktop for modding again! :)

Oggy
12th December 10, 01:38
Yeah, thats kind of it.

andregandolff
12th December 10, 03:47
Ok well before i forget to ask this, does the usb pro come with the usb cable and sata for it or will i have to buy them seperately. Please let me know so i can buy a sata cable now if i need one.

Bigtone0777
12th December 10, 11:40
ok, I'm not really asking the same questions as everyone else....I'm verifying what I've read:
1) You won't need a sata card in your computer anymore....this will take the place of that (so this will be able to be used with a laptop/netbook)
2) All the same procedures will have to be followed for trace cutting (you will still need to use a spear/probe/homemade to read the key)
3) You will still need a way of powering the drive (like the ck3, diygadget, etc)

And hooking it up will basically look like this correct?!?!
http://i54.tinypic.com/2s7up85.jpg

I for one can't express how excited I am for this......now I can start using my netbook or laptop to do all my modding (and can even go TO the customer to do mods) I just bought my NANDX a while back, so now once this comes out, I'll never need to use my old desktop for modding again! :)

That's exactly the way I understand it, simples lol

syst3merror
12th December 10, 19:10
That's exactly the way I understand it, simples lol
ok, glad to see that I'm on the right track! :)

I will definitely be buying one as soon as they come out so I can switch to my netbook!

I wish I would have bought all my other stuff from team xecuter instead of maximus GRRRR! :(

Anyone want to trade a maximus and spear and vampire for a ck3 pro and probe2? lol j/k (or am I?!?!) ;)

BGAMods
12th December 10, 19:16
no your alright mate lol.

Xecuter
12th December 10, 20:43
Ok well before i forget to ask this, does the usb pro come with the usb cable and sata for it or will i have to buy them seperately. Please let me know so i can buy a sata cable now if i need one.

We will include both cables :)

big_ted
12th December 10, 23:05
If team jungle and team xecuter made this any more simple the drives would flash themselves by inserting a usb stick in the console.

Great work to all involved.

Ted

d34n0
13th December 10, 00:18
If team jungle and team xecuter made this any more simple the drives would flash themselves by inserting a usb stick in the console.

Great work to all involved.

Ted
Was thinking the same. If we can hook this up to the CP we could hold Flash parties, (A bit like Ann Summers but for blokes). It would be an hour of flashing and then off home for a night of sin. :D

BGAMods
13th December 10, 00:20
lol this WILL be a nice add on for the cp.

infamous6622
16th December 10, 02:59
i know theres no ETA for xboxusb pro but will the release date of this product be put back further now with news of hitachi 0500 drives??

andregandolff
16th December 10, 03:08
Well technically there is an eta for the usb pro and that is before christmas.

As for the time being put back i dont think so. They probably have a couple of these drives already and are testing them.

Knowing the team, theyll probably have LT+ for 0500 next week. :D Good Luck

BGAMods
16th December 10, 03:15
best to wait for word from the boss before anybody speculates.

yoo zin
16th December 10, 03:34
team-xecuter have a hidden forum called "Guides & Tutorials"
just go to forum and read ! so many pic on there!

Motorui
17th December 10, 13:11
Is there a chance of a bundlle?
Like X360USB PRO Plus CK3 PRO?
Or an XBLASTER CK3 Slim compatible?

Thanks in advance!

andregandolff
17th December 10, 15:13
thats what im getting :D

GonyX
17th December 10, 16:19
Just wondering. Will i need to tear down the xbox and take out the drive or?

beastyX
17th December 10, 16:40
Just wondering. Will i need to tear down the xbox and take out the drive or?

Of course you will

Rahim
18th December 10, 21:54
So, will the new x360usb pro make the current via 6421 chips useless with regard to the slim drives or is it just an easier/better alternative to the 6421s?

Keezie
18th December 10, 22:07
you will not need a SATA card to do firmware flashes with this device. that's the whole point of it

fits79
19th December 10, 09:59
What exactly do this product?

fits79
19th December 10, 10:07
With that we can flash and xbox360 drive without open it?
Or it is something else?

cunny
19th December 10, 10:15
If you read the thread you will find out exactly what it does.

fits79
19th December 10, 13:43
You can't tell me with a little words what it do?

beastyX
19th December 10, 14:26
You can't tell me with a little words what it do?

un-fuckin-believable, you expect someone else to start typing away explaining what it does because you cant be bothered to find out yourself?

Just so i dont get into trouble for general chit chat .... sort of

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=306571&postcount=1

Now take a look at that fits79 and next time dont be so lazy

fersy
19th December 10, 15:53
un-fuckin-believable, you expect someone else to start typing away explaining what it does because you cant be bothered to find out yourself?

Just so i dont get into trouble for general chit chat .... sort of

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=306571&postcount=1

Now take a look at that fits79 and next time dont be so lazy

haha. talk about a brass neck

tunisiano
19th December 10, 18:34
With that we can flash and xbox360 drive without open it?
Or it is something else?
well you say it by yourself : Flash Xbox360 DRIVE
how will you falsh it without taking the drive out!!

fits79
19th December 10, 20:03
And what is the use of this tool?

modmonster
19th December 10, 20:07
Go to page 1 and start reading the posts. I'm sure you'll find the answer.

fits79
19th December 10, 20:14
As i read doesn't mention anywhere what EXACTLY do that product and if it flash the xbox360 dvd-rom drives WITHOUT open the xbox360 at all.

So if anyone know what exactly do that product please tell us with more details and don't answer like "read the topic and you find out" because i read the topic and I DIDN'T find out what exactly do that product.

A lot of thanks.

DRS5193
19th December 10, 20:46
As i read doesn't mention anywhere what EXACTLY do that product and if it flash the xbox360 dvd-rom drives WITHOUT open the xbox360 at all.

So if anyone know what exactly do that product please tell us with more details and don't answer like "read the topic and you find out" because i read the topic and I DIDN'T find out what exactly do that product.

A lot of thanks.

Your right, it's not terribly descriptive on exactly what it does. It's really an experts and old timers read.

The answer is no, you still have to open up your xbox. It does however apparently allow you to connect directly to a USB port instead of a sata port. It will also extract the key, so no more sodering I assume?

modmonster
19th December 10, 21:03
The very first paragraph in post 1 tells you what it does.
If either of you bothered to read the rest of the website you'd see other threads all talking about what it is and what it does.
It's a work in progress and as it progresses, its likely to change. So pointless to hive you indepth information at present as it may well change.
Do your own research.

D3xter
19th December 10, 22:17

A lot of thanks.
Yes you have to open the xbox up to access the dvd drive and use this product.

RohitVerma
19th December 10, 22:38
USB ports makes me happy. Going to order this and pick up a Slim when this becomes available.

Though, a question, whenever I am to purchase, what's the best place to order from in the USA? I have a real hatred for Modchip central for sending me a faulty Wii chip, so would like to know the best next thing.

[_Tech_]
20th December 10, 17:27
Hi all,
This is my first post, so I decided to go easy so I won't get slammed (just yet)... :)

I've been reading somethings about X360 USB Pro and I already wrote a letter to Santa Claus asking for him to bring me this magnificent piece of hardware as soon as it's available for purchase. ;)

I'm n00b (really no one could tell) and I want to flash my X360 Elite in order to play the latest AP2.5 games, but my console is pre-flashed and obviously the person who owned it previously didn't save the dummy.bin, so no key for me.

I already read the JF tutorial top-to-bottom and over there they say that I need to use the MRA Method to retrieve my DVD key and I'm not that comfortable with that - I really don't want to start cutting off my X360!!

So some questions:

Can I expect that X360 Pro retrieves my key, so I can flash the drive?
Will it be needed to use a probe to retrieve the key and then use the USB Pro to flash?
I also thought of buying a Blaster so that I won't need to open my console every time a new firmware comes out, is there a chance they'll work together?

Last and not least:
Thanks and congratulations for all your effort in developing such good tools that make our life much easier.

Best regards,
[_Tech_]

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention my DVD Drive is a Liteon Model: DG-16D2C-09C and original FW Version is: 83850C, iXtreeme 1.61.

marshamods
20th December 10, 17:29
Well, all of those products you mentioned are great, though their is no way around on cutting the traces to obtain the OFW.

StathisK
20th December 10, 18:13
ok sorry for asking but since I m about to buy a new 360 250 kinect bundle with the option to later on buying the x360usb pro, I went in the store of a shop that flashes and sells 360, and asked them if they knew which drive they have in on the pieces they sell, asking them if the knew if they had any of the new hitachi. The guy over there told me that although the 360 slims will be able to be flashed, the ones with the kinect bundle won't ever be able to be flashed. So in order not to buy the 360 kinect bundle, and x360usb pro, and just have it to look at it, can someone confirm or not confirm? I know it s probably crap, and the guy told me so in order to buy something else, cause I dont think x360s with kinect bundle have different drives from x360 s, or makes a difference if it has kinect. can someone confirm

sick360mods
20th December 10, 18:21
no the slims arent flashable yet. all they cando right now is dump the 9405 dvd drive amd replace and sppof it.

sick360mods
20th December 10, 18:22
ok sorry for asking but since I m about to buy a new 360 250 kinect bundle with the option to later on buying the x360usb pro, I went in the store of a shop that flashes and sells 360, and asked them if they knew which drive they have in on the pieces they sell, asking them if the knew if they had any of the new hitachi. The guy over there told me that although the 360 slims can be flashed, the ones with the kinect bundle won't ever be able to be flashed. So in order not to buy the 360 kinect bundle, and x360usb pro, and just have it to look at it, can someone confirm or not confirm? I know it s probably crap, and the guy told me so in order to buy something else, cause I dont think x360s with kinect bundle have different drives from x360 s, or makes a difference if it has kinect. can someone confirm

also this has nothing to do with the x360 usb pro so u might get a 24hr ban.

StathisK
20th December 10, 20:03
no the slims arent flashable yet. all they cando right now is dump the 9405 dvd drive amd replace and sppof it.

also this has nothing to do with the x360 usb pro so u might get a 24hr ban.

I believe you didnt understand my question but thats ok

According to Ubergeek the 0225 and 9504 will be able to be flashed someday with x360usb pro, and I quote from http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52147 , parto of Xcuters signature

"Xbox 360 Slim
Lite-On DG-16D4S 9504** (Requires CK3 Pro & X360USB PRO) (HAS AP25 TECHNOLOGY)
Lite-On DG-16D4S 0225** (Requires CK3 Pro & X360USB PRO) (HAS AP25 TECHNOLOGY)"

hasn't said anything if it matters if its a kinnect bundle or a regular slim. However the guy from the store I went to buy a 360 kinect bundle, said it does matter.

BGAMods
20th December 10, 20:06
the guy who said theyll never be able to be flashed is chatting shit, at present the x360usb will be able to be used for the liteons and im assuming the hitachis will be doable with this aswell.

thats all i can comment on cause this is a x360usb thread and any other discussion is thread hijacking and secondly i honestly dont know about the hitachi cause im not xecuter.

mich_e_l2000
21st December 10, 12:53
When this piece x360usb will be available on sites ???????

D3xter
21st December 10, 14:01
When this piece x360usb will be available on sites ???????
Not sure, they haven't said. Just check in every week and see.

conie
22nd December 10, 00:45
X - Will the final board be white? Ive grown to like white vs. old school green.

Xecuter
22nd December 10, 00:51
X - Will the final board be white? Ive grown to like white vs. old school green.

Our PCB's are always white

TeamXhack
22nd December 10, 11:33
Come why is it taking so long?

modmonster
22nd December 10, 11:59
Come why is it taking so long?

Do you not read or research anything?
I guess not otherwise you wouldn't be posting stupid questions.

d34n0
22nd December 10, 20:18
Tiz a thing of beauty. Hope it goes in a clear case if cased at all.

Dino88
22nd December 10, 21:17
Hello @ all,

first of all thanks to team x for the great work!

I am a reallly new in flashing xbox and all the stuff which comes whit it.

1)What do i need (hardware and software) to flash my XBOX 360 Slim and is this possible with the usb pro device?

2) When i want to flash my slim do i need to change the drive?Because i have read some posts in the internet that sayd you HAVE to change your originally slim drive???

Thank you

amendoim
23rd December 10, 15:08
Hey guys.
Someone have an ideia of how much money this usb tools will gona cust?
Thanks

Xecuter
23rd December 10, 15:13
Hey guys.
Someone have an ideia of how much money this usb tools will gona cust?
Thanks

I just spent 2 minutes going through this thread. The answer has been given 7 times.

smoky87
23rd December 10, 15:32
very very nice X keep up the great work

Turok210
24th December 10, 14:38
Santa is not bringing either 360USBpro or Slim Firmwareflash :(:(:(