PDA

View Full Version : ANSWERED 2 questions

gagahah
10th February 11, 03:04
Does the xecuter X360USB Pro have stand alone mode?

Are you planning on making a X360USB PRO addin that will make a no solder/no cut method for 83580cv2/94950? Kind of like Maximus, but I personally like your products and quality better!!

Jagan
10th February 11, 03:53
The first question has been answered WAY to many times.
the X360USB Pro is NOT, repeat NOT a standalone software... It is a SATA card replacement, as a lot of people have errors with SATA cards, and with this, removing SATA drivers, and such are not needing, making it a lot easier.

To answer the second question, nobody knows if Xecuter is planning on releasing the method, as he has not announced anything of the like. You are going to have to wait, and see what happens in the next few weeks ;)

gagahah
10th February 11, 05:41
Sorry for the first question I hadn't read it anywhere, but I really hope that team xecuter makes a tool like that, it would be worth it and very time saving

jcue_60
10th February 11, 05:55
Personally...if it is possible (no cut/solder) then Xecuter will probably provide an update to the product. I read in another post that it would be a free upgrade to the USBpro (software wise at least).

lockpicker
10th February 11, 08:40
Hitachi (All Versions) Read: Done
Hitachi (All Versions) Write: Done
Samsung (All Versions) Read: Done
Samsung (All Versions) Write: Done
Benq (All Versions) Read: Done
Benq (All Versions) Write: Done
Liteon 74850 Read: Done (CK3 Probe (v1 or v2) still required - working on a no cut/no solder solution)
Liteon 74850 Write: Done
Liteon 83850 V1 Read: Done
Liteon 83850 V1 Write: Done
Liteon 83850 V2 Read: Done (MRA Hack still required: CK3 Probe 2, LT Switch or LT Clip - working on a no cut/no solder solution)
Liteon 83850 V2 Write: Done
Liteon 93450 Read: Done (MRA Hack still required: CK3 Probe 2, LT Switch or LT Clip - working on a no cut/no solder solution)
Liteon 93450 Write: Done

that will tell you what theyre working on

Ubergeek
10th February 11, 22:47
We will never make a stand alone flasher - there are way too many variables to mess a drive up. Whatever you read about other products being 100% standalone - its total bullshit and marketing lies.

The X360USB PRO is the best tool that will ever be available for doing drives - you'll see.....

gagahah
11th February 11, 00:36
We will never make a stand alone flasher - there are way too many variables to mess a drive up. Whatever you read about other products being 100% standalone - its total bullshit and marketing lies.

The X360USB PRO is the best tool that will ever be available for doing drives - you'll see.....

Haha thanks, I also didn't believe it at first. Anyways team xecuter was the best, is the best, and always will be the best!!

WarezRat
11th February 11, 05:18
What it does is eleiminate the "SATA" connection that all Xbox drives(to date) require. It "makes" the connection to your computer to be able to be "re-programmed" (flashed). The software for flashing (JF) does the actual flashing using the device as a medium (without any issues on most computers). A great little device ans although I have NO SATA issues and can flash most drives I still CAN'T WAIT! LOL Am I wrong?:eek: