PDA

View Full Version : Im pre-ordering . . .

lillysdaddy177
12th February 11, 15:05
Hi guys i am on the verge of pre-ordering this wonderful bit of kit, I have been advised by other members on this forum that for my 9504 drive i need th3 x360usb, external molex ps, and a ck3 lite.
All good however, if i were to do my family and friends consoles ( some launch units etc . . .) what would be the more complete setup to purchase.

Thanks,

LD.

jasestar
12th February 11, 15:10
well at the minute there is no firmware released for your 9504 drive none of the slim drives have firmware for them at the minute but you would need to add a ck3 probe if you plan on doing different drives

lillysdaddy177
12th February 11, 15:39
well at the minute there is no firmware released for your 9504 drive none of the slim drives have firmware for them at the minute but you would need to add a ck3 probe if you plan on doing different drives

Thanks for your input,

Here is my list:

Xecuter X360USB PRO
Ck3 Lite
Ck3 probe 2.1
External psu

Will that be suffice to enable flashe to all drives?

Jaz321
12th February 11, 15:47
Yes them tools are sufficient for flashing different drives, i have just ordered the same except mine is a ck3 pro.

lillysdaddy177
12th February 11, 15:54
Yes them tools are sufficient for flashing different drives, i have just ordered the same except mine is a ck3 pro.

Lol im rather excited, :D

However what is the difference between the standard ck3 and the pro?

bdh1689
12th February 11, 18:20
Lol im rather excited, :D

However what is the difference between the standard ck3 and the pro?

CK3:
Pro support USB & Serial for Lite-on extract key
Lite only Serial for Lite-On extract key

modmonster
12th February 11, 19:17
Thanks for your input,

Here is my list:

Xecuter X360USB PRO
Ck3 Lite
Ck3 probe 2.1
External psu

Will that be suffice to enable flashe to all drives?

You'll need an rs232 serial port on your pc for 7 series liteons, if you have the ck3 lite.

lillysdaddy177
12th February 11, 20:30
Thanks for your input guys. Much apreciated.

I have just Pre-ordered the standard kit ( ck3 lite,psu and x360usb. )
As i want to learn to flash my slim before i go about messing with others and buying kit i may or may not need.
Cant wait for the instructions on how to do the slim 9504 drive come out!!!

xbox360mod
13th February 11, 00:09
i think you should buy the ck3 pro, its a bit better and has usb support

lillysdaddy177
13th February 11, 00:33
i think you should buy the ck3 pro, its a bit better and has usb support

I wish i could lol, just ordered the other bits and i have no spare cash to re-order. :0(

lillysdaddy177
13th February 11, 00:35
You'll need an rs232 serial port on your pc for 7 series liteons, if you have the ck3 lite.

I dont plan on doing any other xbox's apart from my own for the time being.
That's why i ordered the basic ck3.
Just need to get me a decent dvd burner as my laptop one is rather hap-hazzard.

lillysdaddy177
15th February 11, 20:37
Fudge pay-pal!!!!

They had initiated a charge back on my behalf despite my non co-operation, I did not request a charge back, yet they done so limited my account, and cancelled my order on ck3.co.uk!!!!
What a bunch of!!!!
My money has not even been refunded!!!
any other uk sites i can use?

Ubergeek
15th February 11, 21:16
Paypal can be a pita

If you are looking for other UK sites - i'll give you a clue

http://x360usb.com/retailers.html

You may also notice that MT:UK sponsor Jungle Flasher

But if you are still using PayPal you're gonna have the same bullshit it sounds like to me. MT:UK accept straight up credit cards

lillysdaddy177
15th February 11, 23:39
Paypal can be a pita

If you are looking for other UK sites - i'll give you a clue

http://x360usb.com/retailers.html

You may also notice that MT:UK sponsor Jungle Flasher

But if you are still using PayPal you're gonna have the same bullshit it sounds like to me. MT:UK accept straight up credit cards

Thanks matey,

I was sooo annoyed, idk why they done it and ive lost 70 quid . . . :0(
Anywhoo, i knew the sites lol just ranting.

lillysdaddy177
17th February 11, 10:41
Ended up pre-Ordering from modtraders, and paid with cr card so i cant get pissed on by paypal. :D

Ended up ordering the usb gadget, ck3pro, molex psu,Xecuter CK3 Probe v2.1.

infamous6622
17th February 11, 10:55
How did you lose 70? Did you call paypal to see where the money is?

LukeCrouch
17th February 11, 12:14

What? I ordered ck3 lite and haven`t got a serial port on my laptop....
wtf.. I mean Im very thankful for the work TX is doing, but why isnt there more information for hardware noobs like me? Everybody just says order any ck3 product for powering your device and now i ordered the wrong thing?
this is really disappointing and not the way you treat customers...

@Xecuter: Cant you do one post explaining exactly what u need to end all discussions and clear the fog?

Thanks Luke

modmonster
17th February 11, 12:41
What? I ordered ck3 lite and haven`t got a serial port on my laptop....
wtf.. I mean Im very thankful for the work TX is doing, but why isnt there more information for hardware noobs like me? Everybody just says order any ck3 product for powering your device and now i ordered the wrong thing?
this is really disappointing and not the way you treat customers...

@Xecuter: Cant you do one post explaining exactly what u need to end all discussions and clear the fog?

Thanks Luke

Thread Hijacking is against forum rules and before hijacking a thread and quoting me, then shooting your mouth off about customer service, you might want to start your own thread where you can get support.
If you've bought the wrong equipment, that's because you don't know what your doing. The tutorials including the jungleflasher manual explain very clearly what you need.
As you hijacked this thread and I have know idea of what you have or are trying to do, I can't comment any further.
24 hour ban.

rdubbs007
17th February 11, 14:43
He obviously has never heard of an rs232 to USB converter...

frayed
17th February 11, 16:12
He obviously has never heard of an rs232 to USB converter...

more like he obviously never read the product description

idiots... too many of them

modmonster
17th February 11, 16:25
To be honest I think he may have not read the whole thread. In particular my comment which was aimed at 7 series drives. Does he even have a 7 series or a probe or switch? Thats the problem with hijacking threads. You know for a fact that they've ignored or not read the rules so they'll not read or ignore a thread too.
To many people like that thinking that they'll buy the x360 USB pro and it'll flash every drive without any other equipment.
The word Noob doesn't even come close.

rdubbs007
17th February 11, 16:31
Thank god we have the mods to doll out pwnage on the mindless n00bs! :D

lillysdaddy177
18th February 11, 22:18
How did you lose 70? Did you call paypal to see where the money is?

Because i used my mates pp and transfered the money, they said and i quote " We have seized the funds and opened a fraud investigation as there has been a spike in hight priced orders on this account"

Pft, my arse!!

They refuse to give me my money back, ck3.co.uk refuse to help me so i ordered elsewhere. ;)

LukeCrouch
19th February 11, 18:51
Can you explain to me what Thread Hijacking is? My englisch is not so good, sorry.

Yes I am a noob when its about flashing xboxs, but I dont see a problem with that.
Did u know how to do it when u started? I dont think so.

Ive read through many post and Im not ignoring anything. Problem is, that the whole issue is very unclear for people not familiar with it. As TX is earning money with their products I think it should be possible to provide further information for new customers.

modmonster
19th February 11, 19:10
Can you explain to me what Thread Hijacking is? My englisch is not so good, sorry.

Yes I am a noob when its about flashing xboxs, but I dont see a problem with that.
Did u know how to do it when u started? I dont think so.

Ive read through many post and Im not ignoring anything. Problem is, that the whole issue is very unclear for people not familiar with it. As TX is earning money with their products I think it should be possible to provide further information for new customers.

Thread Hijacking is exactly what your doing now.
This thread was started by a user called lillysdaddy177 .
Therefore its His thread.
You come along and start asking questions on someone elses thread becaUSE you want support. Whether those questions are about the same subject or something different its still thread Hijacking.

If you have a question that you cant find the answer to after you have searched, then you may start your own thread.
Thread Hijacking isnt specific to this forum, its most forums on the internet.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE OR YOU WILL BE BANNED AGAIN!!!

Edit. For the record, you are ignoring all the tutorials, guides and other threads which relate to your product. And thats FACT

Jagan
19th February 11, 23:04
Because i used my mates pp and transfered the money, they said and i quote " We have seized the funds and opened a fraud investigation as there has been a spike in hight priced orders on this account"

Pft, my arse!!

They refuse to give me my money back, ck3.co.uk refuse to help me so i ordered elsewhere. ;)

That is quite strange.
I have ordered from CK3.co.uk over 10+ times for all my modding equipment (my CK3, Probe, USBPro, and a few LT Clips) and I have never had a problem.
D: