PDA

View Full Version : Yes I am a noob but I have a question!

ethman
18th February 11, 02:45
Please do not make fun of me for this but I have never flashed a xbox before and I have tried with a adapter but it would not recognize the drive, so I was planning to purchase this. But I was wondering if the x360usb pro was all I needed to buy. Because I heard that I need ck3 pro also. So someone please help.
Thanks

BGAMods
18th February 11, 02:48
yes you will need one of the ck3 products whether it be the pro or the lite.

ethman
18th February 11, 03:23
which one would you suggest?

bdh1689
18th February 11, 03:34
The pro version support Usb... so in my opinion your best choice CK3 Pro :)

Also if you want to flash a Lite-On's drive include a Probe 2 to make all very easy

ethman
18th February 11, 03:43
So how much do you think all of that will cost. Because I heard with the x360usb pro you can flash xbox slims. So would I need anything else in order to flash a xbox slim?

frayed
18th February 11, 03:55
So how much do you think all of that will cost. Because I heard with the x360usb pro you can flash xbox slims. So would I need anything else in order to flash a xbox slim?

go to a reseller and price it up...

Wrong-Turn
18th February 11, 04:16
My CK3 pro and probe 2 was 70 bucks....that was with delivery. The x360usb pro im not to sure about, im waiting to see tuts, results and comments on it b4 i get it, so i havent looked into it yet.

Jaz321
18th February 11, 04:48
if your planing on doing more than one box u might aswell get the probe and the ck3 pro as this is pretty much all of the kit that you need to flash multiple drives alongisde the x360usb pro

Numaholic
18th February 11, 08:24
I thought Xecuter were going to bring out a USBpro bundle, which could power your drive as well. Might be cheaper, that's if there is one. Could be wrong!