PDA

View Full Version : X360USB PRO v Lizard - Speed Difference Video

Ubergeek
19th March 11, 07:01
Funny watching a bunch of kiddies spamming the support channels with nonsense about Max's Lizard finally being able to do Hitachi drives and how the speed difference wasn't much between the Lizard and the X360USB PRO.

So naturally I made a video. I mean - someone was gonna make one eventually :)

Is it childish? Yep.
Is it enlightening: Definitely.
Is it funny? :p

i suggest you hit full screen and switch to 480p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eCqYpazyQ

For the record I pulled all our videos from the standard TX guides so they are pretty slow step by step. If I used JF modders mode and the latest JF/USB FW I'd easily shave off another minute ;)

You can come to your own conclusions........

#winning

conradportelli
19th March 11, 07:19
LMFAO!!!!!! that was great this is why TX is the greatest this is why TX will always remain #1 ...shit i sound like a mindless zombie ....but i like it lol .....WINNING

JohnsonMighty
19th March 11, 07:21
Not gunna lie... LAWLS TX ALL THE WAY

Officially, TX is Winning more then Charlie Sheen

Apple25
19th March 11, 07:26
Uber. You're wrong for this video. Too hilarious. Especially the old guy sleeping in class with papers in hand. That's why I support TX all the way.

Ubergeek
19th March 11, 07:42
I know its naughty and not very professional. But if the tables were turned it would be done to us too heh :)

JohnsonMighty
19th March 11, 07:43
I love you Uber=] You're a Funny Guy

lockpicker
19th March 11, 08:36
good video lmao i noticed u kept the laser cable in on the liteon lol

j1moore
19th March 11, 09:14
im just going to say that was awesome:D

Lizardpcs
19th March 11, 09:27
LMAO that is brilliant:D

TAR
19th March 11, 09:38
love the benny hill music lol

ron292001
19th March 11, 09:41
Lmfao :D:D:D Awesome http://team-xecuter.com/forums/[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/2w2hqu8.jpg:D:D

http://i55.tinypic.com/2w2hqu8.jpg

conie
19th March 11, 09:57
good video lmao i noticed u kept the laser cable in on the liteon lol

Dude, that shaves 10 sec from the process!

Love the music lol

killamatik
19th March 11, 10:10
the MUSIC IS AWESOME. FELT like i was in a circus

big_ted
19th March 11, 10:14
lol, nuff said.

Ted

janobi
19th March 11, 10:38
I had this exact same conversation with an idiot off torrentleech. Why are people still buying a clearly inferior product. USBpro FTW!

extreme22
19th March 11, 11:33
LMFAO!!!!!! that was great

PhAnToM1004
19th March 11, 11:51
sorry for my language but F*%KING LOL!

PhAnToM1004
19th March 11, 11:53
hmmm Lizard V2 anyone? "Incresed speed of reading/writing/flashing" and would still prob get beat by X360usb Pro xD

d34n0
19th March 11, 11:56
Im giving a pound to comic relief for this one.. Hahaa :D

ando2k9
19th March 11, 12:04
so sammny now read and write super fast?

hated doing sammys took forever writing

bandit123
19th March 11, 12:08
Hahahaha max just got raped
well done uber that was joke lol

and they deserved that one

DaRkO
19th March 11, 12:11
TX = Bi-winning

haha

Go eat turd cake maximus :)

[AD]
19th March 11, 12:13
Lol

You know your gonna get ppl saying "The lizard video has been slowed down..... you can see the pauses!"

HAHA!

-=AD=-

GonyX
19th March 11, 12:21
LOLOLOL OMG ahaha that made my day. Thank you so much ubergeek <3. x360USB PRO f*cks Lizard in the ass. Pro is so much much much faster.

djxxx
19th March 11, 12:28
Just got my x360 usb pro today and all i can say its BangTidy...What an awesome piece of hardware...Shame it wasnt out a few years ago...Glad i waited for x360 usb pro as i was in 2 minds of getting the Lizzard....Think ive made the right choice...

Themonk
19th March 11, 12:31
Was considering buying a lizard, So glad I went for x360 usb pro instead, you guys rock, Excellent vid by the way.

STAFFO
19th March 11, 12:31
Simply Brilliant! :D
"The Lizard has its own prosser (processor? :rolleyes:)"

Well, maybe they shouldnt have grabbed that from a calculator.. Haha!

xboxmedic999
19th March 11, 12:37
Well if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at? 360 lizard of course!!!! Lmfao
If only they weren't so money, rush to be first orientated they might just have a product that works properly and has speed! But as they don't LOSERS! LOSERS!!!!! Lol

Loving the Benny Hill theme tune lol

Teajunkie
19th March 11, 12:53
That is funny as feck :D:D:D

littlebilly1
19th March 11, 13:56
Tx ftw!!!

Jaz321
19th March 11, 14:07
lmao :D:D:D

crazzyeddie
19th March 11, 14:18
Now Now momma always told me if you have nothing nice to say about someone, just don't say anything at all! Bad Uber!:D

jfelding
19th March 11, 14:44
Lol, hardly any difference :p

shilo1
19th March 11, 15:05
nail in the lizards reptilian head.

Motorui
19th March 11, 15:16
Just one word. LOOOL

shai12
19th March 11, 15:40
Wow thats quick,after watching that video think they might have to rename the Lizard to Tortoise lol

WalangAlam
19th March 11, 16:39
Lmao

L0st24
19th March 11, 16:41
LOVED IT xD

weedpoppin
19th March 11, 16:46
Wow thats quick,after watching that video think they might have to rename the Lizard to Tortoise lol
:D:D:D so funny man

BGAMods
19th March 11, 16:53
if i was max id hide in shame. the lizard is a semi-functional, slow POS and this video proves it. as ive said before, id rather use a via card lol.

Blkmoose
19th March 11, 17:12
Guess i'll be getting that lizard now......LOL;) I can cut hair faster than that...LOL:eek:

guy_haron
19th March 11, 19:02
LOL Uber as always you are being too harsh on the Liz' guys..
Anyone could see that poor build quality. that was enough for me to decide.
Plus that exaggerated price-what were they thinking?!

Great for some kiddies to understand the huge difference in both quality & speed!

p.s. I knew it was slow..Just never figured it was that slow!!

nabilyo
19th March 11, 19:20
thank you for this amazing forum and support

matty23
19th March 11, 19:36
thats just made my day lmfao cheers ubber

Demonchild
19th March 11, 22:21
This video is just one of the many reasons why cats out here go with Team-Xecuter!

http://www.team-xecuter.com/slow_lizard/charliesheen_winningmadeeasy.jpg

sick360mods
19th March 11, 22:32
just proves how tx is better and how we stand to make our products the best

beastyX
20th March 11, 00:42
So childish.... made me smile though, especially the music :D

192_26
20th March 11, 02:45
I like a bit of comedy first thing in the morning

jcue_60
20th March 11, 03:55
I'm assuming people where sold on the lizard because of the built in screen...which I though was pretty cool at first until I saw it was the size of my thumb nail.

I didn't realize the usbpro was going to so much faster....I'm glad I canceled my lizard pre-order. $100 is a bit too much.

snmjack2
20th March 11, 06:40
so funny and the music is just classic... can lizards cry? lol....

ittlfly
20th March 11, 23:11
Reading their excuses in the "support" channel is so funny

One of the more hilarious ones is that the lizard has its own 'micro processor" so of course its a bit slower than using a PC

mmmm So it being connected to the PC and the computer doing 90% of the work should be ignored ? lol

Standalone...suuuuure it is.

a "bit" slower ? try 30x slower.

Micro processor ? You mean a low range PIC18F87J11 chip, an old Marvell 8818030-TBC sata to pata converter (Abit dumped these back in 2002) and a cheap EFTDI USB/Serial bridge (which is not even a genuine part its a clone of an Atmega ffs) - in fact I suspect much of this design stuff is borrowed from Arduino open source projects - so many similarities - say it ain't so ! :rolleyes: - we're talking about $10 worth of parts here - oh but it has an LCD the size of a fingernail - that makes it all better :p

Who designs their PCB's ? its the most amateur layout i've ever seen in a product thats supposed to be professional - all the traces are littered with right angles ? And to think maximus tried to make fun of how Xecuter lays out their PCB's which shows the level of knowledge as from what i can see the X360USB PRO was built using VALOR (http://www.mentor.com/pcb-manufacturing-assembly/) - only the most high end pcb layout process money can buy !

the majority of the "support" staff don't even have a lizard so how they can give help to people i will never know. Every single member of TX support staff not only has an X360USB PRO but helped in its development and testing for months so they know it inside and out. How max isn't being ripped apart by the people who were stitched up into buying this i will never know.

Awesome T Shirt posted on IRC.....

http://www.team-xecuter.com/slow_lizard/CharlieSheenWinning.jpg

Teajunkie
20th March 11, 23:43
I didnt see the comments on the irc but i wish i did.

Team Xecuter FTW (Again) :D:D

marshamods
20th March 11, 23:51
when with those shirts be in stock ;)

xboxmedic999
20th March 11, 23:56
Pmsl

It's bit like Microsoft (maximus) Vs Sony (TX)
They rushed the Xbox360 to in order to race for sales but it just failed massively with RROD. Sony knew there shit and made a tough product. Lizard is rushed and straight away it failed in performance and price but the 360usbpro has just come to the playground with it's head held high and is now showing its HUGE HAIRY BOLLOCKS and saying kiss em LIZARD losers! Lmfao

Demonchild
21st March 11, 00:33
when with those shirts be in stock ;)

Should also make business cards for the resellers and mod shops out here as well with those two pics in the background. Just add a 'HOLD THAT' somewhere along the bottom and it'll be perfect.

courier
21st March 11, 08:07
Reading their excuses in the "support" channel is so funny

One of the more hilarious ones is that the lizard has its own 'micro processor" so of course its a bit slower than using a PC

mmmm So it being connected to the PC and the computer doing 90% of the work should be ignored ? lol

Standalone...suuuuure it is.

a "bit" slower ? try 30x slower.

Micro processor ? You mean a low range PIC18F87J11 chip, an old Marvell 8818030-TBC sata to pata converter (Abit dumped these back in 2002) and a cheap EFTDI USB/Serial bridge (which is not even a genuine part its a clone of an Atmega ffs) - in fact I suspect much of this design stuff is borrowed from Arduino open source projects - so many similarities - say it ain't so ! :rolleyes: - we're talking about $10 worth of parts here - oh but it has an LCD the size of a fingernail - that makes it all better :p

Who designs their PCB's ? its the most amateur layout i've ever seen in a product thats supposed to be professional - all the traces are littered with right angles ? And to think maximus tried to make fun of how Xecuter lays out their PCB's which shows the level of knowledge as from what i can see the X360USB PRO was built using VALOR (http://www.mentor.com/pcb-manufacturing-assembly/) - only the most high end pcb layout process money can buy !

the majority of the "support" staff don't even have a lizard so how they can give help to people i will never know. Every single member of TX support staff not only has an X360USB PRO but helped in its development and testing for months so they know it inside and out. How max isn't being ripped apart by the people who were stitched up into buying this i will never know.

Awesome T Shirt posted on IRC.....

Link To Image (http://www.team-xecuter.com/slow_lizard/CharlieSheenWinning.jpg)
Awesome all RIGHT !!!!!!!!:D

Ubergeek
26th March 11, 21:34
Latest excuse:

<@_360LIZAR> i think slower more stable

ROTFL

Jaz321
26th March 11, 21:38
Latest excuse:

<@_360LIZAR> i think slower more stable

ROTFL

Them clowns never give up do they uber lol :D