PDA

View Full Version : XFRAG on XBOX 360 SLIM review

akka243
17th April 11, 17:34
Hi all, this is my first post :D

I CAN CONFIRM THAT XFRAG WORKS FLAWLESSLY ON THE NEW XBOX 360 SLIM.

I recently bought the XFRAG from MrModChips UK, my first impression was the cover is a bit .... clumsy. The plastic cover was peeled off at many points.

I followed the instruction to set it up with an official Wired Controller, it is a bit hard since both my keyboard & mouse are USB-powered. So I kept switching between mouse, keyboard & controller.

My 10 Logitech keyboard works flawlessly. However, my 55 Roccat Kova Gaming mouse didn't work no matter what I tried ... So I bought a cheap 9 Logitech M155 mouse and it works straight away.

I tried Gears of War 2 and boys ... it was amazing, the configuration was straight forward. NOTICE: although the instruction doesn't mention, you CAN ACTUALLY assign keys to the LEFT & RIGHT mouse buttons as well as the middle key.

The gaming feeling was amazing, it is 95% as good as playing on PC. You can adjust the sensitivity of the mouse too. Now I can enjoy all FPS on Xbox!

A BIG THANK TO TEAM XECUTER for this fantastic product :D

torimaki
22nd September 11, 08:23
Hi, I bought the xfrag 360 and it has worked ok the dualshock 2 and the keyboard but the mouse does not work. I tried two different mice and none works.

Could you give me some solution someone who has run the mouse? or instructions more accurate than those who come to work? I've tried several combinations and nothing works. There was a time that the mouse and keyboard I made ​​the same functions (keyboard)

I hate the fact I already had dreams of playing with keyboard and mouse to the xbox.

A greeting and thanks in advance.

Ubergeek
22nd September 11, 16:40
He told you in his post which mouse he got working

Logitech M155

There are many many others that work - you just have to try out for your setup its not an exact science

torimaki
29th September 11, 21:50
Hello, I bought a logitech G5 mouse and it works perfectly. The only problem is when making a sharp turn, the xfrag not recognized, so you have to turn soft. I tried to adjust the sensitivity wheels and not get it to turn ok.
Also, when you turn and release the mouse, the spotlight turns to back, as if we release the control stick is a bit frustrating golpe.Esto because you have to correcting long cuensta point in many cases.
And when you move the mouse fast fluid and coordinated, but when you move it will not slow mouse speed coordinated with the movement of the hand.

Is there any expert who has managed to solve these problems?

Thanks for your time and apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards.

aerisxlive
17th October 12, 15:33
Hi, I bought the xfrag 360 and it has worked ok the dualshock 2 and the keyboard but the mouse does not work. I tried two different mice and none works.

Could you give me some solution someone who has run the mouse? or instructions more accurate than those who come to work? I've tried several combinations and nothing works. There was a time that the mouse and keyboard I made ​​the same functions (keyboard)

I hate the fact I already had dreams of playing with keyboard and mouse to the xbox.

A greeting and thanks in advance.

Hi, I have the same problem. I turned on the xbox 360, connect xfrag 360 into the USB port, plug in a wired controller and nothing happens, does not flash bulb, nothing happens. Help me how to set up .... XBOX 360 Slim

Follow the URL of your picture:

http://ik.su.lt/~gedrim/xfrag360/xfrag360-1.jpg

http://ik.su.lt/~gedrim/xfrag360/xfrag360-2.jpg

http://ik.su.lt/~gedrim/xfrag360/xfrag360-3.jpg