PDA

View Full Version : lite on 9405 bricked

antonymade
13th May 11, 20:38
hi there my liteon drive 9405 is bricked is not detected in jungle ! i have the x360 pro... and i need some help !!!

cloppo
13th May 11, 22:42
http://www.360lizard.com/website/downloads/SLIMBADFLASH_Recovery.jpg

Same principal just without point 1
use probe3 probe mpx01 while sending intro/power cycle, get 0x72 remove probe

antonymade
14th May 11, 13:36
Link To Image (http://www.360lizard.com/website/downloads/SLIMBADFLASH_Recovery.jpg)

Same principal just without point 1
use probe3 probe mpx01 while sending intro/power cycle, get 0x72 remove probe

.. i dont have probe3

cloppo
14th May 11, 15:39
What kinds of hardware u have???
Do you have CK3 for power up drive?
Proper thing to have for that drive is X360USBpro that will secure process of flashing.
Did you retrieve key before it get bricked?

antonymade
14th May 11, 18:47
What kinds of hardware u have???
Do you have CK3 for power up drive?
Proper thing to have for that drive is X360USBpro that will secure process of flashing.
Did you retrieve key before it get bricked?

i have the xbox 360 slim my pc frooze when the drive was writing ... yes lucky i have the original key!!
now i have a x360pro .. and i tried to send intro mod.. and nothing drive dont do anything...giveme status 0x80 :rolleyes:

sorry my english im portuguese

johnno2
14th May 11, 19:02
not sure for slim drives lo eras might work..... if you got key then try it have you try d erase in jf

cloppo
14th May 11, 21:56
chance for you is to get probe 3 and try with it.
when i did my 9504 i wait for my x360pro special because i knew it will couse problem using VIA 6421.
Sorry for my English, I'm polish

Teajunkie
14th May 11, 22:12
If you want i will do it for you but you will need to cover the postage.

antonymade
14th May 11, 22:14
not sure for slim drives lo eras might work..... if you got key then try it have you try d erase in jf

i tryed erase the drive...but drive dont respond

antonymade
15th May 11, 12:46
when i try intro device id this show up...

:sending vendor intro to port 0x0000
status 0x80
Re-sending vendor intro............................................. .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
.................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
.................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
device intro failed

N.E.Modz
15th May 11, 13:03
when i try intro device id this show up...

:sending vendor intro to port 0x0000
status 0x80
Re-sending vendor intro............................................. .................................................. ....................
.................................................. .................................................. ..............................................
device intro failed

try switching off/on the ck3 when sending intro, see if that works

dale;)

antonymade
15th May 11, 13:23
try switching off/on the ck3 when sending intro, see if that works

dale;)

i dont have the ck3

homelyn
18th May 11, 05:18
i dont have the ck3
Dude, looks like you don't have anything useful to flash your drive. It is a real headache to help somebody like you. Please save your time(and our too) and send your bad drive to somebody who knows what to do.

cloppo
18th May 11, 14:50
If you want send it to me (UK). I do for you