PDA

View Full Version : Abgx360

Giovanno
15th June 11, 19:50
Hi guys. I already asked here a question an I imediatly got supported. Team Xecuter is the best Forum I hope you will help me again as fast as the other time. I need to know everything about ABGX360. I got the LiteOn 838...v1 with the latest Dasboard and LT+1.9 and I want to get CoD 6, CoD 7, Portal 2, AC Brotherhood and L.A. Noire BackUp ready to play. I have red somewhere the games are need to be re-patched with new patches. Where do I get these new Patches? Are there some other changes how to get these games ready? If there are other thing I should know about the ABGX360 please write the answers here. The only thing I know about ABGX360 is how to use it.
Thanks for helping guys

bandit123
15th June 11, 20:19
abgx has already been updated to support the new ap25 challenges just re patch your backups and you will be fine

xboxerSlim
15th June 11, 20:36
Hi guys. I already asked here a question an I imediatly got supported. Team Xecuter is the best Forum I hope you will help me again as fast as the other time. I need to know everything about ABGX360. I got the LiteOn 838...v1 with the latest Dasboard and LT+1.9 and I want to get CoD 6, CoD 7, Portal 2, AC Brotherhood and L.A. Noire BackUp ready to play. I have red somewhere the games are need to be re-patched with new patches. Where do I get these new Patches? Are there some other changes how to get these games ready? If there are other thing I should know about the ABGX360 please write the answers here. The only thing I know about ABGX360 is how to use it.
Thanks for helping guys

You should have used the search button. Who will save you from the incoming flaming now???

Giovanno
16th June 11, 16:36
Thanks for Helping. But it says
Failed to find or open 'Video_1914211B.iso' (No such file or directory)
This is a very large video partition that isn't hosted on the database...
You will have to find it elsewhere and put it in your StealthFiles folder -
Check the Download page on abgx360.net
AutoFix Failed, Stealth is still uncertain

Cannot check SplitVid due to invalid or uncertain PFI/Video
What does it mean

gavster
16th June 11, 16:59
go to the downloads page on www.ABGX.net (http://www.ABGX.net) site, about a 3rd of the way down the page download the 1-11 wave self extracting archives.