PDA

View Full Version : X360USB PRO w/ case?

AllSewnUp
22nd June 11, 12:19
Being a loyal (and excited) Team Xecuter customer I pre-ordered my X360USB Pro months in advance.....as soon as it was possible from an official reseller.

It arrived in great time and works perfectly, but it was one of the earlier ones so I am guessing this is the reason it didn't have a case and was just the board like the 360 Xtractor.

Well that didn't bother me at all at first because I had it early and I have gotten more than my money's worth, but I am modder and I use it A LOT so I am thinking a case would make it sturdier and also easier to take with me (I travel to customer's houses at times for extra).

So I guess my question is can I exchange this one for one with a case?

It is in perfect shape now and I haven't had any problems, but I am just thinking ahead. I don't care about looks or anything like that and believe me I am greatful you guys put in the time just to make these great products, but I thought I would just ask.

I am not even sure if this is the place to do it, but I would like to know.

Thanks.

Culbertosilva
22nd June 11, 12:22
Check out CK3.co.uk mate. They have the case only on sale. No need to exchange your USBPRO.

Martin C
22nd June 11, 13:41
Being a loyal (and excited) Team Xecuter customer I pre-ordered my X360USB Pro months in advance.....as soon as it was possible from an official reseller.

It arrived in great time and works perfectly, but it was one of the earlier ones so I am guessing this is the reason it didn't have a case and was just the board like the 360 Xtractor.

Well that didn't bother me at all at first because I had it early and I have gotten more than my money's worth, but I am modder and I use it A LOT so I am thinking a case would make it sturdier and also easier to take with me (I travel to customer's houses at times for extra).

So I guess my question is can I exchange this one for one with a case?

It is in perfect shape now and I haven't had any problems, but I am just thinking ahead. I don't care about looks or anything like that and believe me I am greatful you guys put in the time just to make these great products, but I thought I would just ask.

I am not even sure if this is the place to do it, but I would like to know.

Thanks.

Contact your reseller and they'll send you a case free of charge. I have a guide in the tutorials on how to put it in.