PDA

View Full Version : X3USB Pro Frezes Computer

x3NOoB
18th August 11, 15:30
hi All..
So i have my USb pro.
Works fine flashing drives have a quiet a Few Winbond Drill unlock no problems..

Problem is i ave a 0800 Drive (Benq flashed with 1.6 0800) FW..
When i plug the Drive Into my X360usb Windows recognizes the drive fine etc.
But when i go to in explorer it freezes my PC until i disconnect the drive..

and i missing a driver or something ?

piromaniac
19th August 11, 08:10
When u say explorer do u mean the crappy Microsoft internet, if so try using Google chrome or Firefox, I can't see why it would be the USB freezing it up, it might be something else try using a different port, or pc altogether, asking as the drivers are installed and firmware is upto date it shouldn't cause you any problems.

dimen363
19th August 11, 08:12
Windows Explorer is a file manager application that is included with releases of the Microsoft Windows operating system from Windows 95 onwards. It provides a graphical user interface for accessing the file systems. It is also the component of the operating system that presents many user interface items on the monitor such as the taskbar and desktop. Controlling the computer is possible without Windows Explorer running (for example, the File | Run command in Task Manager on NT-derived versions of Windows will function without it, as will commands typed in a command prompt window). Located in the C:\Windows directory, it is sometimes referred to as the Windows Shell, explorer.exe, or simply “Explorer”

diaboliq20
19th August 11, 10:23
Windows Explorer is a file manager application that is included with releases of the Microsoft Windows operating system from Windows 95 onwards. It provides a graphical user interface for accessing the file systems. It is also the component of the operating system that presents many user interface items on the monitor such as the taskbar and desktop. Controlling the computer is possible without Windows Explorer running (for example, the File | Run command in Task Manager on NT-derived versions of Windows will function without it, as will commands typed in a command prompt window). Located in the C:\Windows directory, it is sometimes referred to as the Windows Shell, explorer.exe, or simply “Explorer”
Wow - you managed to copy and paste - well done ;)

OP - I'm assuming you're trying to open xbox backup creator at this point are you? - at what point exactly is your pc freezing? - is it a certain app or a certain window?

Fisticuffs
19th August 11, 10:39
hi All..
So i have my USb pro.
Works fine flashing drives have a quiet a Few Winbond Drill unlock no problems..

Problem is i ave a 0800 Drive (Benq flashed with 1.6 0800) FW..
When i plug the Drive Into my X360usb Windows recognizes the drive fine etc.
But when i go to in explorer it freezes my PC until i disconnect the drive..

and i missing a driver or something ?

Turn off your pc and try using a motherboard sata port reboot and disable driver signing enforcement

Edit: x360 should have no problems, But you could give this a shot

x3NOoB
19th August 11, 11:22
Problem resolved thanks >:)

Fisticuffs
19th August 11, 11:24
Problem resolved thanks >:)

So you're not gonna tell us how it got resolved ?

x3NOoB
20th August 11, 21:04
different Usb port on my laptop And it works Fine ....