2nd September 11, 13:22
Today the microsoft send me 1 xbox 360 phat
returned for warranty

when i try to flash with ixtreme

and i press "phatkey"

the jungleflasher give me the key drive
WITHOUT use probe, how it is possible?

virgin console - drive 93450 with new update 02510C

video (sorry i use the iphone with 1 hand xd)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU6tn1PoG80

frayed
2nd September 11, 14:53
nvm, i fail to read

clean your desk!

BGAMods
2nd September 11, 14:58
strange.

WestCoastConsoles
2nd September 11, 17:53
I had a liteon do this the other day Just thought it was a blip. hmmm very weird

diaboliq20
2nd September 11, 18:03
I read a thread similar to this.........maybe it was LittleTs I don't know lo....it is really odd tho.....makes u wonder if m$ have PCBs for testing etc, and they accidentally put a test board in your drive or somethin?

garageinc
2nd September 11, 22:35
thats twice i've seen this said here too.

xbox360 hacker
2nd September 11, 23:13
could this have anything to do with the fact he is in mode b setting on the ck3 ??

dragontm
2nd September 11, 23:35
how strange, has this board been changed at all? maybe its a diff revision

fix90
3rd September 11, 01:26
i thought that the red led = normal mode and blue led= mode b

but is the opposite xD

i flash 29843984839 console with modeb but never problem.

The team xecuter need question or want test something?

otherwise i flash drive

Justice1231
3rd September 11, 15:24
I read a thread similar to this.........maybe it was LittleTs I don't know lo....it is really odd tho.....makes u wonder if m$ have PCBs for testing etc, and they accidentally put a test board in your drive or somethin?

I remember that thread, also the guy who started it getting a lot of hassel about it as well.
Ive just had a console back from M$, went in with a sammie drive and came back out with a liteon. Had to probe to get my key though.

fix90
4th September 11, 05:52
i flash the drive and work with the key :/

jn996c
4th September 11, 07:24
I can say to things one u may have gotten the key before u did this video or second ur board kept the same key as before and ass long as that happened and u hit key db is going to create the stock firmware for u so I'm not surprise when I did my lite on 83 I didn't have to extract my firmware and jf created the stock firmware of my drive

rs250
4th October 11, 18:22
I also had a box come come back from MS that was an RROD fix exhibit this same behavior. Did not have to use probe to get key. Posted about this on other board and had at least one other reply that they too had this same thing happen.