Similar Threads

  1. Unflag Questions
    By Solidus in forum Xbox 360 JTAG Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th November 11, 15:28
  2. [JTAG] Can Not Unflag My Xbox
    By TheTechnician in forum Xbox 360 JTAG Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22nd November 11, 22:06
  3. unflag
    By Avinitlarge in forum The Noob Room
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29th September 11, 10:11
  4. some one to unflag my xbox
    By r0ckinricky in forum Request For Service Or Item
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 1st January 11, 05:33
  5. need a guide to put 5mm leds in 360 console
    By sick360mods in forum The Noob Room
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 18th July 10, 12:15
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 230
  1. #181
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18
    Skill Level
    life
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin C View Post
    You can do what exactly?
    I mean, do you extract the nand and cpu key from the unbanned xbox.

    then open 360 flash dump tool, add the cpu key. and then flash to the nand?

  2. #182

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    36,230
    Skill Level
    Hardware diagnostics and modchip troubleshooting
    Thanks
    1,496
    Thanked 10,854 Times in 7,278 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Quote Originally Posted by retrosling View Post
    I mean, do you extract the nand and cpu key from the unbanned xbox.

    then open 360 flash dump tool, add the cpu key. and then flash to the nand?
    Remember that thing I posted about 15-20 mins ago where I said "the keyvault has a hash check which will fail once you encrypt with a new CPU key" ?

    I never said extract - you would need to transplant the CPU and NAND from an unbanned console. Yes, physically remove them.

    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin C For This Useful Post:



  3. #183
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18
    Skill Level
    life
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    oh dear, sounds complex. thanks for the info

  4. #184

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    greensboro, nc
    Posts
    482
    Skill Level
    dvdrom
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 105 Times in 83 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    ggbuild will also fix e81 update errors as well. recovered a xenon that way that i already had the cpu key for.
    reflows, reballs, parts, anything: http://gsoconsolesource.com

  5. #185
    Noob Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    Skill Level
    Expert
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Can i unflag jasper with 2.0.14699.0 dash? I'm offline flagged and i don't go to live after flag. Can i use usb spi nand reader/writer to get cpu key? I'm new on this forum, but i'm not a noob.
    Sorry for my english.

  6. #186

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ROTHERHAM
    Posts
    242
    Skill Level
    all
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 41 Times in 39 Posts
    Yes read the tut you will need coolrunner to glitch and reterive your CPU key

    Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

  7. #187

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    3,373
    Skill Level
    Soldering
    Thanks
    677
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 930 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Quote Originally Posted by _X_B@X360 View Post
    Can i unflag jasper with 2.0.14699.0 dash? I'm offline flagged and i don't go to live after flag. Can i use usb spi nand reader/writer to get cpu key? I'm new on this forum, but i'm not a noob.
    Sorry for my english.
    If your not a noob you would know that you cannot get your CPU key with just a nand reader and writer. Or they would have made a glitch chip to get it.

    You will need a coolrunner and programming cable if you don't have a nand x

    The Following User Says Thank You to Goldensavage For This Useful Post:



  8. #188
    Noob Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    Skill Level
    Expert
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Im think if i flashed my liteon drive without any specialistic tools im not total noob. Thanks for info.

  9. #189

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    36,230
    Skill Level
    Hardware diagnostics and modchip troubleshooting
    Thanks
    1,496
    Thanked 10,854 Times in 7,278 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldensavage View Post
    If your not a noob you would know that you cannot get your CPU key with just a nand reader and writer. Or they would have made a glitch chip to get it.

    You will need a coolrunner and programming cable if you don't have a nand x
    Before the Coolrunner was released 'I am not a noob' basically meant 'I know how to flash a DVD drive'.

    There's something funny about what people thought they knew and now realising they could barely tie their shoelaces.

    ---------- Post added at 11:58 ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by _X_B@X360 View Post
    Im think if i flashed my liteon drive without any specialistic tools im not total noob. Thanks for info.
    LMAO - and I rest my case!!!

    The Following User Says Thank You to Martin C For This Useful Post:



  10. #190
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    40
    Skill Level
    Expert
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Nice one !!

  11. #191
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    57
    Skill Level
    Gaming
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    So, if I dump a clean Nand after each dash update, does it mean when I do get offline flagged on the same dashboard version, I can just write the clean Nand on my nand to remove the flag?

  12. #192

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    144
    Skill Level
    My Skill Level...
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 30 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    HEHE used this last night worked a charm good stuff

  13. #193
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    53
    Skill Level
    Beginner
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Thank you!

    Now I have a clean X value.
    Last edited by Soryn; 7th March 12 at 14:46.

  14. #194

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rotherham, UK
    Posts
    761
    Skill Level
    Soldering, PCB work. Electronics engineer, 16 Years, Reball, reflow blar blar blar
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 106 Times in 93 Posts
    Does this work with xenons? Finally got a xenon to glitch, created a retail image but ended up with 0022. Wrote the original NAND and it booted fine. Not looked further in to it as its late



    Sent from my iFruit 4S using Tapatalk

  15. #195

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    36,230
    Skill Level
    Hardware diagnostics and modchip troubleshooting
    Thanks
    1,496
    Thanked 10,854 Times in 7,278 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Avinitlarge View Post
    Does this work with xenons? Finally got a xenon to glitch, created a retail image but ended up with 0022. Wrote the original NAND and it booted fine. Not looked further in to it as its late



    Sent from my iFruit 4S using Tapatalk
    No reason why it shouldn't work. Provided you have the CPU key you should be able to create a retail image. I would check to make sure you don't have a fixed LDV setting somewhere.

  16. #196

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rotherham, UK
    Posts
    761
    Skill Level
    Soldering, PCB work. Electronics engineer, 16 Years, Reball, reflow blar blar blar
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 106 Times in 93 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Well, thats what I though too. Tried JR and multibuild, still the same.
    Im not that bothered at the mo as the console wasn't flagged, Just glitched it to get the drive key and thought I would build a fresh nand whilst I was at it.

  17. #197

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    359
    Skill Level
    Hobbyist
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 48 Times in 39 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrange216 View Post
    So, if I dump a clean Nand after each dash update, does it mean when I do get offline flagged on the same dashboard version, I can just write the clean Nand on my nand to remove the flag?
    That is correct.

  18. #198

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    235
    Skill Level
    Flashing, Modding, Repairs
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 40 Times in 33 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Let me get this straight. I dump the nand, whichever nand a flagged one or an unflagged one with the nand-x or jrunner. I then glitch it with the coolrunner to get the cpu key. Then i place the nand file into the source file, type in the cpu key in the jrunner program. Then i select retail. However which dashversion should i select?

  19. #199

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Scotland, UK
    Posts
    36,230
    Skill Level
    Hardware diagnostics and modchip troubleshooting
    Thanks
    1,496
    Thanked 10,854 Times in 7,278 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffry20 View Post
    Let me get this straight. I dump the nand, whichever nand a flagged one or an unflagged one with the nand-x or jrunner. I then glitch it with the coolrunner to get the cpu key. Then i place the nand file into the source file, type in the cpu key in the jrunner program. Then i select retail. However which dashversion should i select?
    It shouldn't matter. I would suggest selecting 13604 however as after unflagging I would attempt an official update via USB to 14699. If everything is ok with your new image, it should update fine. From here you would be ok to connect to XBL to get the latest update.

    The Following User Says Thank You to Martin C For This Useful Post:



  20. #200
    SCAMMER
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Skill Level
    Bending you over a barrel
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 810 Times in 675 Posts

    Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

    Martin, just wanted to say thanks yet again, finally got around to using this guide plus a couple of your other posts to fix my Slim's update loop issue and get it running retail again. All set for a Demon now

    The Following User Says Thank You to LoneWolf913 For This Useful Post:



 

 
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •