Similar Threads

1. X-Ecuter 2.6 PLEASE!!!!!! HELP!
    By rizzet in forum Xecuter 1.x & Xecuter 2 (Upto X2.5)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29th August 09, 13:58
  2. X-Ecuter 2.6CE vs. X3
    By MaX ReaLiTy in forum Xecuter 2.6 (X2.6)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20th July 05, 19:25
  3. X-Ecuter 2.6 CE on a 1.6
    By exstasy in forum Xecuter 2.6 (X2.6)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th June 05, 06:52
  4. X-Ecuter 3 vs. X2.6
    By xboxshockz in forum Xecuter 3 Help & Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 8th January 05, 06:22
    Skill Level
    General
    Thanks

X-ecuter team. . . .

For once a topic on you lot isnt about modchips. :)

Just wondered about the team. How many of you is there? What roles do you have, some hardware specific some software?

Where abouts ya from? England as far as i know.

Im just bored an thought its good that someone from my country done so much for this.

Now onto my coursework. Anyone know anything about High Mass X-ray binaries?

Thanks
    u should get a few more forum admins... not like linked to the team, but just to help out.. ;p

hash4

Re: Re: X-ecuter team. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ubergeek
    4 ****s, 6 members

thats all im saying ;)

hash4
    so between 10 of you (btw are you one of the ****s or one of the members uberfreek??) none of you thought that the big fat multistranded cable being a little to much for the tiny via point

Skill Level
    Xecuter Chips
    Thanks
    Shut up already... If you can't solder, or better yet, have the brain power to cut the cable and add a different one, then stop blaming others. Moron.

Noob Account
    Thanks
    The cable supplied is OBVIOUSLY incorrect, (I noticed mrmochips has stayed silent on the subject since somebody pasted his reply into the *********** thread, 'Manufacturers are changing the wire on the next batch'

Why should you have to change the cable, it's like buying a car and having to take the supplied tractors wheels off and replace with suitable wheels before driving it out of the showroom.

Good you see you idiots passing the buck as usual.

Thanks
    People are complaining because the wire is too thick. Use the Alt D0 point if you cant install it at the orig. Move on.

Thanks
    I have never soldered anything until the X2Lite and didn't have too much trouble with the alternate D0 point. It looks tough but it's not that bad. The xbox motherboard can take a beating. I thought my xbox was fried cause of all crap I did to it but it still worked in the end. You have to be pretty wreckless to mess it up.

Noob Account
    Thanks
    if they made the wire thinner you'd have n00b's complaining about the the wires breaking/snapping etc. (it isn't a stupid as it sounds!) and while i'm at it, all you n00b's stop complaining about the fucking d0 point, it isn't that hard!!! i've never soldered be4, my hands are shaky as hel coz i got a mild form of parkinsons and still i had no problems, simply tin the wires, get a bit of electrical tape and tape the wire in position, tin the iron, touch the connection for half a second, remove the tape and that's it

Noob Account
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gbisbikis
    if they made the wire thinner you'd have n00b's complaining about the the wires breaking/snapping etc. (it isn't a stupid as it sounds!) and while i'm at it, all you n00b's stop complaining about the fucking d0 point, it isn't that hard!!! i've never soldered be4, my hands are shaky as hel coz i got a mild form of parkinsons and still i had no problems, simply tin the wires, get a bit of electrical tape and tape the wire in position, tin the iron, touch the connection for half a second, remove the tape and that's it

mmm you sound experienced (not)

Noob Account
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zippy
    The cable supplied is OBVIOUSLY incorrect, (I noticed mrmochips has stayed silent on the subject since somebody pasted his reply into the *********** thread, 'Manufacturers are changing the wire on the next batch'

Why should you have to change the cable, it's like buying a car and having to take the supplied tractors wheels off and replace with suitable wheels before driving it out of the showroom.

Good you see you idiots passing the buck as usual.

a bit harsh but sadly true

if your unable to solder the extemly easy grey wire then you have no buisiness takin your xbox apart pay someone to fit it for you and you'll get 12 month guarentee which is more than you'll get if you fit it ya self

Noob Account
    Skill Level
    Advanced
    Thanks

HELP do i HAVE to buy a sata card?

Here is my system specs:

Chipset:
    GeForce 6150 LE

Motherboard:

Manufacturer: Asus
    Motherboard Name: A8N-LA
    HP/Compaq motherboard name: Nagami2-GL8E

I just want to see if i really need to go out and buy a SATA card. I'm running low on cash so i dunno if i can actually get one. If i can use my own motherboard, then i definitely want to do that. Thx for the help

Skill Level
    Install, etc.
    Thanks

Re: HELP do i HAVE to buy a sata card?

i got the same question... i got a A8N-E with SATA... do i need a Sata card?

Skill Level
    Install, etc.
    Thanks

i got nforce 4... and a samsung DVD drive on my xbox

Noob Account
    Thanks

Quote from Textbook (Moderator of this site) from another post in a different forum on this site:

>>Your motherboard appears to have the NForce4 chipset. This should be able to flash Hitachi drives (except for 32 and 78 drives) and the Samsung MS25 with a hex-edited MTKFlash. It may also work with the MS28, but only with the VCC switch method.<<

I have the exact same motherboard but I did not use this one to flash my drive, I purchased it after I did my drive. By the way, I also have a Samsung TS-943 ms25 drive in my 360 and it works fine.