Similar Threads

1. relax
    By ripperrip in forum Xbox 360 Firmware Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28th January 09, 23:24

Thread: Relax

Relax

ANyone know of a another source for Relax Software their link seems to be not working for download !

CHeers

Jacks

Thanks
    xbins ftp
    I'm the dude so that's what you call me. You know...that or His Dudeness or Duder or El Duderino if you're not into that whole brevity thing.

Keep your head high and your balls low.

I have the energy of a bear that has the energy of two bears!

P.

Thanks

Does the flashing process encourage 3 Red Lights?

Still wondering about sending it off to Textbook after doing some more research. It seems like from what I have read, that the 360 has a higher chance of getting the dreaded 3 Red Lights after flashing. Why does this happen? How does it have to do with anything near the cpu/heatsinks?

Xbox Master
    Thanks

Re: Does the flashing process encourage 3 Red Lights?

Flashing your firmware has nothing to do with this error. If it did, it would occur with your original firmware even without flashing.

This can happen for a few reasons but most of the three red light errors are associated with poor soldering of the gpu.

Caster.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caster420
    Flashing your firmware has nothing to do with this error. If it did, it would occur with your original firmware even without flashing.

This can happen for a few reasons but most of the three red light errors are associated with poor soldering of the gpu.

Caster.
    Exactly what I thought. An example of what I'm seeing though will be people saying, "I just flashed my 360, but 3 weeks later, I get 3 Red Lights". Then people start pointing at the flashing, but that never made sense to me. How could flashing mess with the cpu/heatsink, when you never even touched it.

Are a majority of those claims with older 360's that have crappier heatsink gel?

Xbox Master
    Thanks

It can happen to any 360 , but it does seem to happen more frequently with the older systems.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.