Similar Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 27th March 14, 23:25
  2. Liteon Drives - How to Know if MRA Hack is Required
    By Ubergeek in forum Xbox 360 Guides & Tutorials
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 17th June 11, 04:13
  3. [ANSWERED] MAKING THE SWITCH OVER TO TEAM XECUTER... question regarding LITEON 8V2'S AND 9'S
    By Sprinkster in forum Xecuter X360USB PRO V1
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 29th January 11, 01:39
  4. [ANSWERED] Do you need Xecuter Probe with, to flash LiteOn drives ?
    By artis in forum Xbox 360 Firmware Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th June 10, 00:26
  5. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10th January 10, 04:55
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Skill Level
    modding
    Thanks

Re: Xecuter LT Switch (ALL LITEON DRIVES MRA HACK) - Installation *UPDATED 3/11/2010*

the LT switch is a magic device

Modding Services- team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69852

EMAIL- modsandrepair@gmail .com

Skill Level
    xbox 360 motherboard modification and repair.
    Thanks

Re: Xecuter LT Switch (ALL LITEON DRIVES MRA HACK) - Installation *UPDATED 3/11/2010*

Many thanks for very great and useful tutorials. It can help me finish my jobs !!!

Skill Level
    gaming
    Thanks

wow how people save the imposible lol

Noob Account
    Skill Level
    all jtag
    Thanks

Hi teajunkie. I think i might need to send in my liteon 93450 in. Ok from start to finish. I cleaned the board at five points and clean alittle on traces. I cut them with two parallel lines on the top and not the V cut. Iam confused though about the V cut considering it doesnt go through the trace. Ok so i soldered everything up. Didnt make a mess didnt use lots of solder just enough. I hooked it up to computer ran JK. Drive was detected and everything was good. Got the green light and red light. Tried to put drive in vendor mode and failed. I tried several times.
    This Is where it gets weird. After several attempts I lost the green light but still had the red. Tried some more then lost the red light and then the CK pro Rev D blue light. I read all 67 pages on this forum then desoldered LT switch from board to check traces. I didnt make a mess and you cant really tell that a LT switch was soldered on drive. However point C on Drive board seemed to have been lifted alittle. I also reconnected the traces to see if it would eject from ck pro but it didnt. I have done like 20 drives for friends but this is the first LT switch Ive tried. Please help with some info and or instructions for sending in to you. Thanks

Skill Level
    Not soldering
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Xecuter LT Switch (ALL LITEON DRIVES MRA HACK) - Installation *UPDATED 3/11/2010*

Hey Xecuter, big graz for all your nice pics and tuts. Read tons of pages on this site, especially from the main thread http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=52557 Instead of rambling, id rather show my problem via images and prey for mercy on behalf of my stupidity btw. bought all the required items from the list, except i now believe my main problem was the tip of my soldering iron being .6mm and had a hard time getting the solder to stay on the board and make a good connection.

PICTURES: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/1119...iteon?h=59822d

PS. Forgot to mention that i have not gotten my key yet. At a point i got the lt switch to light red/green when switch was turned on r-w/normal, but jf would not detect it, so went over my soldering again / trace cuts, but from then on i cut not get it to light...

Skill Level
    Firmware Flashing, RGH, R-JTAG and Demon Installs, Soldering, Console Repairs, Key Recovery and more
    Thanks

You would be better off starting your own thread for people to see mate.

However LT switch is no longer needed. You would have been better off with a probe 3.

The pics arnt loading for me so I cant see whats happenned.

Still though create your own thread for help.

Dean.

Skill Level
    Not soldering
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dosk3n View Post
    You would be better off starting your own thread for people to see mate.

However LT switch is no longer needed. You would have been better off with a probe 3.

The pics arnt loading for me so I cant see whats happenned.

Still though create your own thread for help.

Dean.
    Thx for the advice, but thought creating a new thread with same problems as in this thread would conflict with rules and such. Inserted new link will look in to the probe 3, but im afraid it wont work, when some of the pads have fallen of :/

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/1119...iteon?h=59822d

Skill Level
    flashing
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ri4h5ar88 View Post
    hi .was just wondering the 5 points at where board has to be soldered to the dvd drive board have small hole in middle of circle.is no solder allowed into or over the small holes ?thanks
    Link To Image
    Link To Image
    Link To Image
    please ban this twirk, take a look on all his posts, he copyes from first 5 posts

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334