Similar Threads

1. [JF] Hitachi 0500 spoofing Authorisation Failed! Restore Verify Failed !
    By whataretheyfeedingyou in forum Xbox 360 Firmware Support
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23rd July 12, 17:39
  2. [LITEON 74850] phatkey failed/ parse failed on spoof liteon16D2S
    By xfreaks in forum Xbox 360 Firmware Support
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 22nd June 11, 08:19
  3. Help! Flashing Failed DeviceIOControl failed 1117
    By Switech in forum Xbox 360 Firmware Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1st August 07, 09:08
  4. Setting up My HD
    By wongsuxx in forum Xecuter 3 Help & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th February 05, 04:17
    Noob Account
    Skill Level
    None
    Thanks

Unhappy Failed Setting bit 3 @ 0x5BD

Hello, I have a problem that when Im trying to unlock my Hitachi 79 with Jungle Flasher 1.90 and X360USB PRO after I play the UNLOCK79 button I receive the message " Failed Setting bit 3 @ 0x5BD". I burn another unlock79 CD and the result is the same, I tried with JungleFlasher 1.89, changed the USB and SATA cable, tried with other PC, tried with other LAPTOP and always the result is the same???. Initially my console had the 1.91 firmware and working perfectly, the problem begin when Im trying to update to 2.0 firmware recently obtained to c4. Now I know that this release have problems and thats why another release is on way ( 2.01 ). How I can resolve this? and what is the possible problem?. Thanks in advance

Noob Account
    Skill Level
    Flash, Repair
    Thanks

Re: Failed Setting bit 3 @ 0x5BD

I have the same problem with this drive. It started when I try to restore firmware. My drive was LT 2.0 but was spoofed to LiteOn v1. So i manual spoof it to Hitachi. The firmware was 2.0, the console worked, but I want to flash to LT 3.0, and I had to restore the firmware. So i clink the restore firware button and the system crashed. Now I have the same problem as You. After clicking the unlock 79 button i get the "setting bit 3 @0x5BD" message and nothing is happening. Is there some way to flash the drive or is it a brick? I have key.bin and OFW. Please help!

Skill Level
    Being a ninja
    Thanks

Re: Failed Setting bit 3 @ 0x5BD

Quote Originally Posted by MastreDziku View Post
    I have the same problem with this drive. It started when I try to restore firmware. My drive was LT 2.0 but was spoofed to LiteOn v1. So i manual spoof it to Hitachi. The firmware was 2.0, the console worked, but I want to flash to LT 3.0, and I had to restore the firmware. So i clink the restore firware button and the system crashed. Now I have the same problem as You. After clicking the unlock 79 button i get the "setting bit 3 @0x5BD" message and nothing is happening. Is there some way to flash the drive or is it a brick? I have key.bin and OFW. Please help!
    Start your own thread this one is from 2011 !