Last Post: 18th July 10, 12:15
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Skill Level
    biggner
    Thanks

Re: NEW: Unflag console guide

Hello Martin,
    Your tutorial is nice, but few clarifications I still have
    My console is Jasper 256mb, checked with xval and it was failed, my console NEVER been connected to XBL.
    Sometimes I run backup games with LT3.0(I have Ck Blaster), my dash is 15574.

I want to connect online, beside sometimes want to play backupgames offline.
    I want to unflag my console.
    I want to install game totally on HDD and never use DVD Disk, when playing backup games(Phat xbox sound is annoying).

So I want to make sure of the parts I should purchase:
    1-Demon.
    2-R-jtag starter kit

Are these 2 parts enough for me to dump and write nand, also to be able to obtain CPU key, or should I have the R-jtag ultimate kit or any additional kit?
    Read somewhere that connecting online with dash 15574 after rebuilding it, is not safe to go XBL, is that true?

Many Thanks

Skill Level
    Hardware diagnostics and modchip troubleshooting
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,839 Times in 7,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b52psi View Post
    Hello Martin,
    Your tutorial is nice, but few clarifications I still have
    My console is Jasper 256mb, checked with xval and it was failed, my console NEVER been connected to XBL.
    Sometimes I run backup games with LT3.0(I have Ck Blaster), my dash is 15574.

I want to connect online, beside sometimes want to play backupgames offline.
    I want to unflag my console.
    I want to install game totally on HDD and never use DVD Disk, when playing backup games(Phat xbox sound is annoying).

So I want to make sure of the parts I should purchase:
    1-Demon.
    2-R-jtag starter kit

Are these 2 parts enough for me to dump and write nand, also to be able to obtain CPU key, or should I have the R-jtag ultimate kit or any additional kit?
    Read somewhere that connecting online with dash 15574 after rebuilding it, is not safe to go XBL, is that true?

Many Thanks
    The DemoN will allow you to read/write to your console, with R-JTAG used to get your CPU etc so yes, you could do it all with this kit.

Just build a new 15574 retail NAND and then upgrade to latest dash via USB or XBL on stock. You can then build an R-JTAG image from your new dump and put that on the DemoN.

The Following User Says Thank You to Martin C For This Useful Post:

Noob Account
    Skill Level
    Flasher
    Thanks

I know this is an old thread, but I hoping I can get some answers that I can't seem to find anywhere else.

I RGH1'd an already banned Jasper board with great success and no bad blocks. I'm NOT looking to unban the unit or even dream of xboxlive, just to clean the garbage that corrupts profiles/saves. Now I've already updated the unit with Flash 360 to dash 16537(which is RJTAG territory).

My questions:
    1. Am I able to at least clean the junk to stop the corruptions at this point?
    2. If it is possible, do I have to RJTAG it instead cause of the dash?
    3. On step 5/6, it says that I have to create & flash a RETAIL image, is that necessary or can I do a Glitched image after rebuilding the clean image and flash that instead?

I hope my questions are pretty clear and if someone has answers to these questions, I would be extremely grateful!!

Skill Level
    drive flashing, rgh, and I'm good with a hammer :)
    Thanks

I'm sure j runner automatically cleans the flags and profile corruption when you build a glitch image.

The Following User Says Thank You to ezzda1 For This Useful Post:

Skill Level
    Thanks

As mentioned, the process of building a new image includes clean secdata, dae and crl.bin files. There's nothing for you to do.

The Following User Says Thank You to Martin C For This Useful Post:

Skill Level
    Reading, Reading, & more Reading
    Thanks

Will this also include clearing flags for powering on with no dvd on a 16203 dash? Can I just read nand 3 times, recover cpu & dvd keys and build a retail dash that matches what was there and those flags will be gone?

Skill Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard29 View Post
    Will this also include clearing flags for powering on with no dvd on a 16203 dash? Can I just read nand 3 times, recover cpu & dvd keys and build a retail dash that matches what was there and those flags will be gone?
    Yep - they're stored in secdata.bin.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martin C For This Useful Post:

Noob Account
    Skill Level
    Flasher
    Thanks

Thanks guys, I didn't take notice of that little bit of info. I guess I was too worried about not messing up the RGH process to notice.

UPDATE:
    I just created a profile and saved a game save on the banned RGH console, than tested it on my Xboxlive console and it wasn't corrupted!! If I wasn't so happy about the results, I'd feel rather dumb for not seeing the clean secdata info in the tutorials, lol.
    Last edited by eNess215; 25th January 14 at 01:47.

Skill Level
    Intermediate
    Thanks

Is this procedure still relevant and working? I know the thread is old, so I am just wondering. If so, this is great, I have a few consoles lying around from my flashing days before I discovered JTAG, RGH, and Dual NAND. I never took any of them online so I know they aren't flagged on the server side, I just never thought I would be able to make them live-safe retail consoles again, and I would love to.

Can anyone confirm this procedure is still working?

Never mind, it isn't as old as I thought.....whoops, sorry.

I'm going to try it
    Last edited by jdoe91011; 27th February 14 at 12:48.

Skill Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jdoe91011 View Post
    Is this procedure still relevant and working? I know the thread is old, so I am just wondering. If so, this is great, I have a few consoles lying around from my flashing days before I discovered JTAG, RGH, and Dual NAND. I never took any of them online so I know they aren't flagged on the server side, I just never thought I would be able to make them live-safe retail consoles again, and I would love to.

I'm going to try it
    http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showt...l=1#post985802 - about 3 replies up from your post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdoe91011 View Post

I'm going to try it
    http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74138&p=985802&viewfull=1#post985802 - about 3 replies up from your post.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112