1. CPU_RST Slim
    By 360backupman in forum Xecuter CoolRunner / CR3 Lite Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 5th June 12, 20:05
  2. CPU_RST on slim broken
    By perrosaurio in forum Xecuter CoolRunner / CR3 Lite Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20th December 11, 14:56
  3. Anyone tried the alternative JED with Slims for shorter CPU_RST wire?
    By crimpshrine in forum Xecuter CoolRunner / CR3 Lite Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16th December 11, 17:05
  4. [RGH] slim CPU_RST wire
    By paul.86 in forum Xecuter CoolRunner / CR3 Lite Support
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 9th December 11, 16:14
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 5th December 11, 05:30
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Skill Level
    Modding, Repairing
    Thanks

Re: Xecuter CPU_RST PCB Solution For Slims - New SLIM POST QSB

Quote Originally Posted by vrtclhykr View Post
    WOW. Chill out dood!!! I was far from yelling at anyone.

If you read through Uber was actually asking for feedback. That was direct feedback. It has nothing to do with the ramblings you felt necessary to go about. I am quite aware of the sitution and what timing is going on. I don't need some supposed VIP to give me a lecture.

I was directing this to the people who Constantly post shit about their slim not booting because there is an error in the coolrunner. The coolrunner is the best chip, and im not kissing ass here... Ive seen almost all of the others at work with the exception of the 360squirt. And the coolrunner just kills them...

Skill Level
    Playing COD :)
    Thanks

I am kind of on board with Spooky, this is not a complaint just feedback in general.

When i glitched my slim I had single cycle boots to Zell (Multiple times). Once I boxed it up and loaded a Dash my cycles are no where near that perfect. I started at 50cm on the QSB and moved my way down, it only got worse all boots were erratic and unpredictable. I moved it back to 50cm and and it boots in 2-4 cycles every time. As far as I am concerned since I didn't develop it, I can only support it and hope things might get better. The only thing anyone can do is check out peoples tips and try them. In the end if i have to wait 4 cycles who cares, at least it boots!

I do have one question, when it says to cut the blue wire to 8cm (I know lengths are important) is that wire end to wire end or 8cm to the end of each side of the insulation, I assumed its wire end to end. It might make a difference especially how much of the wire is then stripped, creating an additional 1-5cm. Once again not sure how sensitive the lengths are.

Skill Level
    Modding, Repairing
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CoDeRs View Post
    I am kind of on board with Spooky, this is not a complaint just feedback in general.

When i glitched my slim I had single cycle boots to Zell (Multiple times). Once I boxed it up and loaded a Dash my cycles are no where near that perfect. I started at 50cm on the QSB and moved my way down, it only got worse all boots were erratic and unpredictable. I moved it back to 50cm and and it boots in 2-4 cycles every time. As far as I am concerned since I didn't develop it, I can only support it and hope things might get better. The only thing anyone can do is check out peoples tips and try them. In the end if i have to wait 4 cycles who cares, at least it boots!

I do have one question, when it says to cut the blue wire to 8cm (I know lengths are important) is that wire end to wire end or 8cm to the end of each side of the insulation, I assumed its wire end to end. It might make a difference especially how much of the wire is then stripped, creating an additional 1-5cm. Once again not sure how sensitive the lengths are.
    I think its Wire end to end. But when you strip the end it should still be 8cm, wire to wire

BANNED
    Skill Level
    Flashing , custom mods , RGH and Jtag
    Thanks

cut it to the length of the yellow wire thats about 8cm. ive tested it on 50 cm and got about 5 - 8 cycles before it went to xell swtiched to 35cm and not get 2 - 4 cycles.

Skill Level
    Modding, Gaming
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,114 Times in 2,700 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nastybrother24 View Post
    cut it to the length of the yellow wire thats about 8cm. ive tested it on 50 cm and got about 5 - 8 cycles before it went to xell swtiched to 35cm and not get 2 - 4 cycles.
    Perfect

FYI to those that don't know 1 cycle = 4-5 seconds

Skill Level
    Playing COD :)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spookyman166 View Post
    I think its Wire end to end. But when you strip the end it should still be 8cm, wire to wire
    Thats what I did.

Thanks for the calcification though.

Skill Level
    pc repair - building / Fiber Optic Networking / some programming /
    Thanks

Just would like to thank who ever figured out the shielded wire for the cool runner - my trinity used to take upto 30 sec to 1 min to boot, no matter what I tried.

Now with the wire that came with the CR rev C - I am still using rev a but cut a small part of the wire hooked upto 44 &

boots to Dash in 8 sec !!!!!! every time because of the shielded wire. Very Happy

grounded shielded cable also. blinks once & boots. maybe as fast as my falcon or close to it.

Thankyou!!!!! Beers for everyone
    Last edited by NeoGodSpeed; 12th June 12 at 22:49.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345