Trancy of modcontrol.com ported the NAND Flasher 360 App now to the Xbox 360, so, NAND Flasher 360 is now also an xbox 360 executbale/homebrewapp for xbox 360 consoles with JTAG/SMC hack:
NAND Flasher 360 for Xbox allows you to read and write the Xbox 360 NAND on the xbox 360.
It includes the french (thx to gx-mod bugess), english (thx to mountie xxl modcontrol.com) and german languages thanks to a language.ini file which is editable (we hope, that someone will make a spainish translation which the translator can mail to hitman43 /AT/ modcontrol.com).
NAND Flasher 360 for Xbox displays some informations like the nand size, SB revision, mainboard revision and the app has of course the ability to remove Badblocks directly like the PC counterpart NAND Flasher 360 for Windows v1.1.0 does.
What is the NAND Flasher 360 for XBOX?
The NAND Flasher 360 is a NAND -flash program for XBOX 360 (XeX Version). With this program you can update to a
new version of freeboot within minutes. The Data gets verified for each extraction and writing step. Bad blocks
automatically get moved to the appropriate positions (Bad block management). This works for the small as well as
the larger NANDs (16/256/512MB).
Information on the hardware and NAND is also displayed.
– Simple, easy to use interface (a lot of the more complicated stuff gets done automatically)
– Displays information on the hardware and NAND
– Possible to easily add additional languages
– Bad blocks automatically get relocated (for all NAND sizes, 16/256/512MB)
– Verification process which results in very safe, virtually error-free read and write processes
– Ported from "NAND Flasher 360 for Windows v.1.1.0 "