With fixes for bugs reported in previous version. cOz has released a new 'minor' version of DashLaunch, featuring a few bug fixes reported in 3.05.
The new v3.06 brings some fixes for hddalive and to the power/guide boot time when fakeanim is not used.
– fix power/guide boot time paths when fakeanim is not used (thanks mass3n!)
– fix hddalive task being scheduled as a title task and not surviving title changes (thanks moulder!)
You can grab the new version from HERE!
It has become a custom of ours to give extra treats at Christmas time and this year is no different. Finally after months of development and tuning, C4E has finally finished LT+ 3.0 for the Hitachi 78 and 79 !
C4E’s Hitachi iXtreme LT+ 3.0 in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
- Official release of the iXtreme LT+ v3.0 for Hitachi 78 and 79 drives
- Support for topology data on AP25 enabled titles. Will correctly answer any ap25 challenge eliminating need for dae.bin to create a backup.
- No need to make new backups everytime dae.bin is updated on console
- Use current JF to upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 (3.0 as Target firmware) using free flash (Ctrl F8) until an updated version of Jungleflasher is released.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. LT Ultimate & The LT Ultimate PCB is next!
Thanks go to Team Jungle and all testers for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.
C4E is the man – this really is an amazingly cool app – serious top shelf hacking !
C4E’s BurnerMAX Payload Tool in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
Official release of the BurnerMAX Payload Tool – works with most MTK chipset based DVD burners (Liteon etc)
– No need to flash burner firmware
– Delivers a realtime payload to increase capacity of DVD+R DL discs to support XGD3
– Support for stock iHas B, C, and D burners, all makes and models
– Support for many of the Liteon iHAS Clones
– Supports many other models such as ASUS, Samsung, Pioneer and many others
– Supports many Liteon and Samsung USB External Burners
– Supports many Liteon IDE Burners
– Supports any disc burning software – we recommend iMGBURN
How it Works
Load your favorite burning software. Insert your blank DVD+R DL disc. Send the BurnerMAX Payload. Re-select your drive in the burner software and the capacity will be increased.
You will need to send the BurnerMAX Payload evertime you insert a blank DVD+R DL disc.
Special vendor specific commands are sent to examine in realtime the drives custom registers, searching for specific DVD+R DL blank media capacity and layer capacity parameters.
If found these registers are modified using another set of vendor specific commands.
Due to the use of stock firmware and different burner makes and models, any settings the burner has play a more important role.
For iHas burners B, C and D, recommended settings are:
Force Hypertuning – Enabled
Online Hypertung – Disabled
Smartburn – Enabled
Overspeed – Enabled
OPC history – Do not clear
Results may vary depending on hardware and disc brand.
Verbatim DVD+R DL (Singapore Manufactured) Blank Discs are recommended for best results.
I would like to wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy new year – many more goodies are coming……
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.
I wish to dedicate BurnerMAX Payload Tool's release to the victims of the Connecticut school massacre and the bravery of the school teachers involved who saved many lives.
– First release
The eagerly anticipated next big version of J-Runner has finally been released. now includes Custom Sounds for the Xecuter Sonus 360 and full support for the Xecuter DGX v1.0S !
Xecuter Sonus 360 Custom Sounds:
Now you can convert your own WAV files to play your own custom Power ON, Power Off, Eject and CoolRunner Glitch cycle sounds – it really is a lot of fun to use
We encourage you to post your own custom soundpacks for others to use !
You can now use J-Runner to dump your NAND (any version slim motherboard, any dashboard version) – patch with the DGX ECC and then recover your CPU KEY. We recommend you use the USB COMMS Cable (its the same as the NAND-X USB Update Cable if you already have that)
The new DGX Support Forums are here: http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=196
Here is the full changelog with many new additions, tweaks and fixes
Here is a video grabbing a previously impossible to recover CPU KEY from a Corona v4 with 15574 dashboard.
Xecuter DGX v1.0S
Xecuter JRP/NANDX/CR – Corona QSB Install Kit V3
Xecuter J-Runner USB Comms Cable
Hope this helps put an end to all of the Corona motherboard confusion
Includes pics of the new CORONA POSTFIX ADAPTER and also an updated version of the 4GB NAND R/W QSB (the current version doesn't quite sit right on the new Corona v4).
The XCLAMP Tool is also now available to buy separately without having to purchase the Unlock Kit v3 🙂
Our friend Redline99 has released a new version of his awesome Xbox Backup Creator which fixes a problem with the newer "Wave 17" XGD2 Discs.
Xbox Backup Creator v2.9 Build:0425
Fixed – resetting drive speed back to 5x after use
Removed – old standard of putting video layer 1 on layer 0 for xgd1 and xgd2 (this is a fix for newer "wave 17" xgd2 discs)
Download Available On Xbins FTP
We are booting Freeboot on a Corona v4 with new 4GB BGA NAND and 2.0.16202 Dashboard !
TX DGX v1.0S
TX ####### ADAPTER (Will be revealed soon)
TX CORONA 4GB NAND R/W QSB KIT
TX CR3 Lite (TX CoolRunner Rev C + Corona QSB Upgrade can be used also)
TX XCLAMP REMOVAL TOOL
All shipments begin December 15th – Stocks are already sold out at many stores and pre orders are limited for a pre Christmas release.
The XBOX 360 HDD/USB device explorer. CLK is back with an update for 'Party Buffalo', fixing a nasty bug related to the disk size calculations… Party Buffalo by 'CLK' is an XBOX 360 HDD/USB device explorer
Originally posted here:
Party Buffalo v188.8.131.52 has been released
First of all let me apologize for the sites downtime this last week. We get ddos'd a lot and our old server just wasn't good enough so had to make a few changes. It was good timing anyway as there have also been lot's of changes within the Xecuter operation. We'll soon be saying farewell to one of our pioneering founder members, but will be saying hello to a new and improved Team Xecuter. It's in safe hands, more will be announced very soon.
A couple of updates to let you know where we are with our current slate of products:
1. We have fine tuned the DGX add-on so that it can now be used with any RGH device, not just the CR3 Pro. We are also working on phat (we have recovered cpu_key from jasper and falcon 16197). Yes it also works on the new corona v3/v4 without soldering to the CPU pin.
2. CR3 pro is all done and finished. The timing is fantastic – however the delays are in 1 of the parts has a current long lead time (6 weeks). We hope to have it out before Christmas – we'll do our best. Pro modders will LOVE IT !
3. Same as #2 with the new LTU PCB. The fw from c4 works perfect we're just waiting on a couple of parts to arrive in stock. Won't be long now.
4. The next version of JF is very cool – includes a few exciting updates
5. The new Sonus 360 Custom Sound Editor is almost ready. You will be able to program custom soundpacks to work with not only power on and eject, but also with power off and glitch !
6. remember to use serial.xecuter.com to check that your Xecuter product is genuine and not some cheap knock off. Currently only CR3 Lite stock is supported – but we will be adding new batches of our other products in the next week.
7. 2.0.16202.0 comes out today. We are
99.9% 100% confident that DGX will work with it – will let you know. Tested – works just fine 🙂
Santa is coming very soon…….
Apologies for the downtime – we needed to move to new servers which is still happening and we've been working on some huge changes within TX. Huge.
All will be revealed v soon.