Do you have a faulty Liteon DG-16D5S or Hitachi DLN10N DVD in your Xbox 360? Are you swapping your drive to another console and are unable to program your firmware due to write protection being enabled?
Yet again Xecuter have made the previously impossible, possible.
Remember that there may be fake LTU PCB out there – it goes without saying that they are cheap garbage and you should stay away. Every official Xecuter product has a serial code – you should claim ownership of the code at serial.xecuter.com
On sale now at most Official Resellers for only $69.95
NOTE: A small number of the first batch had green as the PCB color. If you have a green version and are worried that it's fake simply check the serial number 🙂
After the phenomenal success of our DGX product, we listened to a great deal of feedback from our loyal userbase and have implimented some changes to the design to make the DGX perform even better than before – especially for Trinity boards.
DGX V1.1S change log:
Remember that there may be fake DGX out there – it goes without saying that they are cheap garbage and you should stay away. Every official Xecuter product has a serial code – you should claim ownership of the code at serial.xecuter.com
On sale now at most Official Resellers for only $34.95
Just a heads up that we have been working on fine tuning and upgrading the Demon
Here's whats coming:
1. There is a new firmware v1.4 with lots of bug fixes and commands which can now be sent over UART such as DSWITCH – super useful for developers. Also includes support for 256/512 Big Block
2. All Phat Demons can now be converted to Big Block (BB) Support (Both 256Mb and 512MB). We will be supplying BB conversion kits to all resellers in the next week.
3. We have updated Corona QSB Upgrade so that Demon now supports Corona v1 and v3 (16MB NANDS)
4. There will be new tools released for developers to work with – including a C# Wrapper for the API
The entire Demon Phat and Slim kits have an MSRP of an incredible $49.95 !
This is the new Demon Corona QSB Upgrade with Corona v1 and v3 support
With fixes for bugs reported in previous version. cOz has released a new 'minor' version of DashLaunch, featuring a few bug fixes reported in 3.05.
The new v3.06 brings some fixes for hddalive and to the power/guide boot time when fakeanim is not used.
– fix power/guide boot time paths when fakeanim is not used (thanks mass3n!)
– fix hddalive task being scheduled as a title task and not surviving title changes (thanks moulder!)
You can grab the new version from HERE!
It has become a custom of ours to give extra treats at Christmas time and this year is no different. Finally after months of development and tuning, C4E has finally finished LT+ 3.0 for the Hitachi 78 and 79 !
C4E’s Hitachi iXtreme LT+ 3.0 in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
- Official release of the iXtreme LT+ v3.0 for Hitachi 78 and 79 drives
- Support for topology data on AP25 enabled titles. Will correctly answer any ap25 challenge eliminating need for dae.bin to create a backup.
- No need to make new backups everytime dae.bin is updated on console
- Use current JF to upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 (3.0 as Target firmware) using free flash (Ctrl F8) until an updated version of Jungleflasher is released.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. LT Ultimate & The LT Ultimate PCB is next!
Thanks go to Team Jungle and all testers for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.
C4E is the man – this really is an amazingly cool app – serious top shelf hacking !
C4E’s BurnerMAX Payload Tool in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
Official release of the BurnerMAX Payload Tool – works with most MTK chipset based DVD burners (Liteon etc)
– No need to flash burner firmware
– Delivers a realtime payload to increase capacity of DVD+R DL discs to support XGD3
– Support for stock iHas B, C, and D burners, all makes and models
– Support for many of the Liteon iHAS Clones
– Supports many other models such as ASUS, Samsung, Pioneer and many others
– Supports many Liteon and Samsung USB External Burners
– Supports many Liteon IDE Burners
– Supports any disc burning software – we recommend iMGBURN
How it Works
Load your favorite burning software. Insert your blank DVD+R DL disc. Send the BurnerMAX Payload. Re-select your drive in the burner software and the capacity will be increased.
You will need to send the BurnerMAX Payload evertime you insert a blank DVD+R DL disc.
Special vendor specific commands are sent to examine in realtime the drives custom registers, searching for specific DVD+R DL blank media capacity and layer capacity parameters.
If found these registers are modified using another set of vendor specific commands.
Due to the use of stock firmware and different burner makes and models, any settings the burner has play a more important role.
For iHas burners B, C and D, recommended settings are:
Force Hypertuning – Enabled
Online Hypertung – Disabled
Smartburn – Enabled
Overspeed – Enabled
OPC history – Do not clear
Results may vary depending on hardware and disc brand.
Verbatim DVD+R DL (Singapore Manufactured) Blank Discs are recommended for best results.
I would like to wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy new year – many more goodies are coming……
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.
I wish to dedicate BurnerMAX Payload Tool's release to the victims of the Connecticut school massacre and the bravery of the school teachers involved who saved many lives.
– First release
The eagerly anticipated next big version of J-Runner has finally been released. now includes Custom Sounds for the Xecuter Sonus 360 and full support for the Xecuter DGX v1.0S !
Xecuter Sonus 360 Custom Sounds:
Now you can convert your own WAV files to play your own custom Power ON, Power Off, Eject and CoolRunner Glitch cycle sounds – it really is a lot of fun to use
We encourage you to post your own custom soundpacks for others to use !
You can now use J-Runner to dump your NAND (any version slim motherboard, any dashboard version) – patch with the DGX ECC and then recover your CPU KEY. We recommend you use the USB COMMS Cable (its the same as the NAND-X USB Update Cable if you already have that)
The new DGX Support Forums are here: http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=196
Here is the full changelog with many new additions, tweaks and fixes
Here is a video grabbing a previously impossible to recover CPU KEY from a Corona v4 with 15574 dashboard.
Xecuter DGX v1.0S
Xecuter JRP/NANDX/CR – Corona QSB Install Kit V3
Xecuter J-Runner USB Comms Cable
Hope this helps put an end to all of the Corona motherboard confusion
Includes pics of the new CORONA POSTFIX ADAPTER and also an updated version of the 4GB NAND R/W QSB (the current version doesn't quite sit right on the new Corona v4).
The XCLAMP Tool is also now available to buy separately without having to purchase the Unlock Kit v3 🙂
Our friend Redline99 has released a new version of his awesome Xbox Backup Creator which fixes a problem with the newer "Wave 17" XGD2 Discs.
Xbox Backup Creator v2.9 Build:0425
Fixed – resetting drive speed back to 5x after use
Removed – old standard of putting video layer 1 on layer 0 for xgd1 and xgd2 (this is a fix for newer "wave 17" xgd2 discs)
Download Available On Xbins FTP
We are booting Freeboot on a Corona v4 with new 4GB BGA NAND and 2.0.16202 Dashboard !
TX DGX v1.0S
TX ####### ADAPTER (Will be revealed soon)
TX CORONA 4GB NAND R/W QSB KIT
TX CR3 Lite (TX CoolRunner Rev C + Corona QSB Upgrade can be used also)
TX XCLAMP REMOVAL TOOL
All shipments begin December 15th – Stocks are already sold out at many stores and pre orders are limited for a pre Christmas release.