0.0.0.0 Err X help

Wenuck

Noob Account
Oct 31, 2004
Canada
yesterday i was able to ftp to xbox and transfer the c and e then i put in a new 120g harddrive and tried to ftp again with no success. i am using x3 on a v.1.0 please help!

newnickhere

Oct 1, 2004
Europe
That looks like an IP error, saying your IP address is 0.0.0.0, you will have to change that.

moose

Dec 17, 2003
power outage

hey people, maybe somebody can help. i was playing my system when the power went out and then back on, when all was done my sytem had the 3 rrod. I have fixed a few of them before without a problem. this time no luck still 3 red lights. does anyone know of something else i need to do to fix it? or is this system reached the end of its life. any suggestions are appreciated thanks Ron

strucdown

Console Master
Nov 16, 2003
Re: power outage

sounds like its had a power surge
i think this could be the end for your console

Onix1

Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2003
Re: power outage

console=done Next time get a decent power surge protector (ie APC)

shookie

Noob Account
Dec 21, 2004
NJ
Sorry to bring this post to light. I decided to resurrect my console. Had a busted x3 chip and i managed to trace and find alternate points.... voila! its back up. The x3 had a couple connectors broken, my guess is someone tried removing the chip on me and pulled off the surface mounted connectors. While using the xbox and trying to FTP into it i noticed I wasn't able to get a connection. x3 bios gave the 0.0.0.0 Err X and the NIC led to the left was steady on.

Turns out that I had LAN and HDD wires swapped. Swapping them back, I was able to get an IP address and pull some data off this xbox.

Long live the original Microsoft Xbox Game Console