0225 ejects after kamikaze

capsone

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2011
ok so i did a kamikaze on a 0225 everything seemed fine but then i got write verify failed so i finished and outroed any way but drive just auo ejects so i searched this forum and found i probaly drilled to deep and flashed again using qtip with alchohol over hole to get it to write correctly write went fine but still auto ejects is there a way to fix this and yes i know replacement pcb . would pout fix work ? any other way ? thanx:facepalm:

GSIBOY

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Cape Town
Try the pout fix. Search for it. But most likely you drilled to far and the pcb is messed. Get a replacement TX Board and you will be all good

jeremy790

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Oklahoma
You asked if the pout fix would work. The only thing you can do is try it.

But sounds too deep to me.

Best start saving those pennies for a replacement board.
No harm in trying the pout fix but most likely the chip is trashed. If it where me I would just order an unlocked pcb and be done with it.

capsone

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2011
ok i guess i f---ed that one up tried pout for first time but i dont think it was really for my situation .i seen another guy post on here bout using wire glue and that did work abit but im to inpatient to let it cure so i just replaced the board basically i just went to fast in marking the drill location (GOT COCKY):facepalm:eek:h well first botched kamikaze it was bound to happen eventualy