LITEON DG-16D4S - SLIM 1071 with unlocked PCB issue

zolaa7

Jan 12, 2011
Johannesburg South Sfrica
Hi I see from the pic u sent that the 360usb pro box is not ticked make sure the usbpro box is ticked and you are only useing the 360usbpro as your controler.

The othe thing you need to do is the pcb switch should be in wp1 unlocked flashed and then locked and then sifted to wp0. :)

bglumac

Oct 8, 2009
Croatia, Rijeka
Hi I see from the pic u sent that the 360usb pro box is not ticked make sure the usbpro box is ticked and you are only useing the 360usbpro as your controler.

The othe thing you need to do is the pcb switch should be in wp1 unlocked flashed and then locked and then sifted to wp0. :)
- regarding the SATA, I tried all options...
- regarding the switch, the photo is taken after flashing, I allways switch to wp0, then back to wp1

GhostFace606

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
TanonymousX
I would start by updateing J.F. to 1.91 and give another try.

NOTE: If you have previously flashed and locked the PCB your SPI Lock Status will be 0x8C - if this is the case - Select switch on PCB to WP#1 and press the 0x8C button to unlock! this will change SPI Lock Status to 0x00 ready for writing<<<<urbergeeks tut.

Meaning leave the wp swicth set to 1 then, tick the 0X8C tab,then to flip the wp swicth to 0.

Last edited:

bglumac

Oct 8, 2009
Croatia, Rijeka
I would start by updateing J.F. to 1.91 and give another try.

NOTE: If you have previously flashed and locked the PCB your SPI Lock Status will be 0x8C - if this is the case - Select switch on PCB to WP#1 and press the 0x8C button to unlock! this will change SPI Lock Status to 0x00 ready for writing<<<<urbergeeks tut.

Meaning leave the wp swicth set to 1 then, tick the 0X8C tab,then to flip the wp swicth to 0.
Did you even red the entire thread?
Sorry for being negative but if you did, you must know that I tried all that at the beginning...