Status
Not open for further replies.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
As you know the CB on Phat and Slim were updated with the recent 14717 update, disabling the RGH Glitch mod.

While the Phat solution is a much more in-depth problem (work on CB_B has been ongoing for several weeks in anticipation of this so we are well placed to have news very soon), we have already been able to patch the Slim RGH to be fully functional again. Didn't take long ;)

The fix has been confirmed by a number of team members and we are waiting for feedback from some European testers too and will get the files packed up for release asap.

I'd just like to say what a sweet tool J-Runner was for doing all this :)

Update 02/17

still struggling with ecc and getting xell booting for CPU key - will take a lot more more work

current fix works fine if console has already been glitched with RGH and you have CPU Key with previous dash

Will have more news this weekend. J-Runner is getting ready for release so info / files will come with that

tip: if you have a glitchable slim dont update and rgh first - get your cpu key. That's your #1 goal and will be the only way to get your CPU Key for the foreseeable future.

DayvG

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2007
Gosport, UK
Damn TX don't hang about!! The fact you had anticipated this already just shows us why TX are the best out there. Thanks guys!

Sent telepathically using Tapatalk

Icy-Tank

Oct 22, 2010
LOL! Whatever this means :D.

Excellent work, good news all round (for slim owners at least).
Pretty sure in a manner of speaking, that was the politest way or calling someone a HUGE " *** kisser"

Such cheeky people around these forums :rolleyes2:

Reactions: Marcsoup

DayvG

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2007
Gosport, UK
That's good old fashioned tongue punching the fart box right there.
I'll take that! Just giving credit where it's due my man. Mind if I chalk that one up and use it as my own? :D

Sent telepathically using Tapatalk

Icy-Tank

Oct 22, 2010
Reading it back, that makes sense lol.

I'm British and I didn't quite catch on the first time :tongue:.
Hahaha, all in good fun.

Amazing that it was fixed so quickly on the slims...granted I don't understand the software inner workings in great detail, but I was looking at my BB Jasper and a Falcon last night comparing pre-14699, 14699 and 14717 nand dumps and noticed quite a lot of things....some sneaky people those M$ techs are...

Cudos for the fast fix though, definitely anticipating the J-Runner application...seems to be favored quite highly around these parts (Gee...wonder why that would be!)

X

xblextreme

Yep slim rgh were fixed quick! Now all we wait on is the phat 360's and i bet that won't be that long either since tx has anticipated the change in the cb.

Status
Not open for further replies.