27/11 Quick Update....

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
The dgx addon is like a HW Xell, right ?

If im right, we dont need to flash the xell again.. Only xebuild with the cpu key previously extracted.. :D

That will help the corona v2 and v3, some of these dont load the xell network drives, so no ip to the jrunner..
no not at all. pretty much everything you said is wrong.

you install the DGX - you get your CPU KEY from any motherboard version and any dashboard version - this includes all of the versions that you can no longer get the CPU KEY from - DGX fixes all that. You remove DGX. That's it, end of story.

pro modders should be very happy - they only need to by 2 units (SLim and Phat) and that will do x10000000 boxes.

C00ty

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2010
God now that dgx's is out, I can't wait for new pcb.

I have a quick question, if I get cpu key, is that mean I can get dvd key off the new drive without RGH?

Last edited:

juanbrnt

VIP Member
Apr 20, 2011
long island new york

you install the DGX - you get your CPU KEY from any motherboard version and any dashboard version - this includes all of the versions that you can no longer get the CPU KEY from - DGX fixes all that. You remove DGX. That's it, end of story.

pro modders should be very happy - they only need to by 2 units (SLim and Phat) and that will do x10000000 boxes.
great stuff

joaco_sur_15

Noob Account
Aug 1, 2011

I still no understand how it work..
The 15XXX+ dashboards desactivated the post_out right ?
If this addon dont work like xell (give cpukey), so it allows us to reactivate post_out to load xell, am I right ?

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Tampa,FL
I still no understand how it work..
The 15XXX+ dashboards desactivated the post_out right ?
If this addon dont work like xell (give cpukey), so it allows us to reactivate post_out to load xell, am I right ?

The post thing is wrong. They are talking about newer coronas that don't have the trace for Post_out

And don't worry about how it works, just that it works right now ;)

joaco_sur_15

Noob Account
Aug 1, 2011
The post thing is wrong. They are talking about newer coronas that don't have the trace for Post_out

And don't worry about how it works, just that it works right now ;)
Yes, but im curious :p

I had understood that in the 15XXX dashboard, when the xbox turn on, when load the CB and the start chain (CB_A, CB_B, etc), desactivated the post_out, so the chip cant know when send the glich, because it has no way of knowing in what boot step are the console..

Im wrong ?

(sorry if my english is bad)

mrdrifta

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
New Zealand
If i had to hazard a guess, id say they are using full post minus the POST_OUT1 to get timings for the glitch.(POST_OUT0,2,3,4,5,6).

I haven't been up with the 15xxx working lately so im not sure if this is whats happening but that would mean M$ could again stop post_out messages until after the bootchain is secured, stopping the DGX from working on later dashes.

PS- i know nothing about anything, just speculating. Don't take my word for any of it as i have done no research on any of this lately...

Last edited:

Tonyrw22

Noob Account
Apr 4, 2012
The Netherlands
No with dual stage cb.. we used xor hack to get to the cpu key.. but with dashboard 15** the xor hack exploit was patched.. so there was no way to get to the cpu key.
The new dgx addon uses an different method to get the cpu key.

Last edited:

mrdrifta

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
New Zealand
Just curious, can the dgx extract keys from dead boards?
Im going to 99.9% garuantee the answer is no, but i sure as hell would love to be wrong

I mean they would have added that when they announced it, or said it had some crazy useful feature yet to be anounced...

Last edited:

jeanc12

Noob Account
Aug 3, 2012
HI i already pre ordered mine on VGC Repair, and with a pretty fast shipping, so i hope to receive next week after launch date.

So i would apreciate if you could post a Tutorial of the process to extract the key from a Slim Trinity!

Is always good to study well the process before try to install...

And just one question, the RGH2 chip need to be instaled to use the DGX addon, or Just the DGX addon alone can extract the Key?

Because this:
"We have fine tuned the DGX add-on so that it can now be used with any RGH device"

it leads to believe that need the RGH device and don't need to be a TX RGH, i can use mine X360 Pro V4 to do the process or any other RGH brand?

Support Our Sponsors