[UK] 360 Services/RGH/JTAG/Consoles/Repairs - Middlesbrough/UK

Dicko316

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2010
North East/UK
Current as of March 2015

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, SORRY GUYS.

[Services][*Prices exclude glitch chips, QSB's or dual nand chips where applicable]
RGH & JTAG - Install Service ------------------------------------------ £20.00*
Demon - Dual Nand Install Service ----------------------------------- £20.00*
DVD flashing - Phats £10.00 - DG-16D4S - £25, DG-16D5S - £60.00(includes PCB and flashing)
PCB Unlocking - MXIC £10.00 - WINBOND £15.00
DVD/CPU Key recovery VIA RGH - £20.00
Repairs - From £10. Very good quality pics needed for estimates.
(Customer provides Glitch chip/QSB's/Dual nand chip for all installs)

[Flashed consoles] - All console only - Unless otherwise stated.
Halo Reach Limited Edition Slim, Flashed LT+3.0 - Case & Bezel is a bit marked up (can supply photos on request) £70.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY
Shipping (All options Covered for £150, extra cover can be added if needed)
1-2 Day £10.50
Next Day £13.00
(All deliveries are working day only, no weekend deliveries or bank holidays)

Located - Middlesbrough, North East UK.

Paypal + 4% fees, cash or bank transfer accepted for payment.

Pictures of specific consoles can be sent upon request.

Proof and Samples of my work ect...

MY SETUP

PROOF
View attachment 11457View attachment 11458

SAMPLES OF WORK
New TX Cr3-Pro Prototype Install:

Ring Of Light LED Swap:

RGH1 CPU_PLL_BYPASS Repair:

Last edited:

DarkChild

Feb 22, 2011
London
Got a 4gb Trinity Slim RGH DemoN from d**ko316. Awesome guy to deal with from start to end and even let's you know when you will be receiving it.

Cheers mate.

Reactions: Dicko316

Reclaiimer

Noob Account
Oct 20, 2012
Hey mate just joined. I live in the Boro and was wondering if you have a shop or something? Also got a phone number?

dgreen404

Noob Account
Oct 21, 2012
Milton Keynes
CHEAP prices because they are not exactly mint condition!
Xenon, Rocky silhouette casemod, blue LED. 60gb HDD, power brick, HDTV. Sammy ms28 drive flashed.
----------- £70

if you still have this I would love to buy it from your kind self

Dicko316

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2010
North East/UK
It was maufactured exactly 2 years to the day. Has been unused for last few months. Only turned on to test/mod etc.

Unknow history before that though sorry.

It's in pretty good condition, had 1 bad point on the Demon install, which had to be soldered direct to the nand.

You cannot really go wrong with slims to be honest.

It doesn't mean its been used for 2 years may of been sat on a shelf for most of the first year.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiSqq

RiSqq

May 20, 2009
London
Thanks for the swift reply,

What are the boots like on it? And to confirm is this the Demon Dual NAND?

Been out of the game for a while - looking to get back into it. Sorry if my questions sound a tad retarded.

Additionally - Do you have any systems with the Blue ROL, Dual NAND Demon and 250GB/320GB without the case mod? I'm after everything except the case mod realistically, as I attend gaming events and I don't want to draw to much attention to it.

Thanks,
T

Last edited:

daleksec217

Apr 11, 2012
England
hi d**ko
i live in the middlesbrough area and was wondering if you would look at a falcon nand xbox for me. ive installed a coolrunner read the nand created the ecc file flashed it to nand but it just wont boot into xell. will pay you for your time.
let me know what you think.
thanks

Reclaiimer

Noob Account
Oct 20, 2012
So where do i start with this guy? I had a broken, destroyed and banned slim Xbox and i gave it to him and asked him to do his magic. Im sat here right now with a masterpiece of a project. The case is fully repaired, The disc drive is working in full order, i have some cool customs sounds and LED's, im not banned on xbox live and furthermore the xbox is now flashed. He also sold me an ihas drive, also flashed. If you dont trust this guy your a moron. Period. Dont be surprised to see me again in the future Daniel because your my man if my Xbox needs fixing up. Smoothest trade ive ever done. Thanks a Lot!