[UK] 360 Services/RGH/JTAG/Consoles/Repairs - Middlesbrough/UK

dgreen404

Noob Account
Oct 21, 2012
Milton Keynes
Just like to express my thanks to you sir, bought a Jtag Xenon off you the other day and the support that you have given me in getting it running smoothly has been invaluable. Great guy great support and my biggest thanks.:)

Reactions: Dicko316

tribute

Jul 4, 2012
'In the middle of the night'
Well, well , well... What can I say , Dans the man when it comes modding your 360.:cool2:
Gave d**ko a moody falcon rgh2/demon which took up to 30 mins to glitch.
That was no problem for d**ko as he got it booting consistantly under 2 mins.
Communication is spot on, as he keeps you up to date every step of the way.
You cant go wrong with this guy he knows his stuff.

Last edited:

notcrack

Noob Account
Dec 21, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
I'm very impressed with d**ko's work. I sat down on Wednesday to play Hitman and my Xenon jtag just died, so I got on the internet to see if I could hunt down a hackable xbox. I came across this thread, saw he had a triple nand box for sale, sent him a message, got a reply within 5 mins, paid the price, received a tracking code on Thursday and it was delivered 1 hour ago. It was one of the easiest transactions I've experienced and the shipping was good as gold.
I'm happier, with the box, than I could explain in words and will definitely use d**ko's services again.

Thanks for the great service.

Jpc

Noob Account
May 8, 2005
I'm looking for a dual or triple nand slim. Pm me if you have!

edit< talk about lurker, 7 years and first post LOL.

Last edited:

Dubstep Dan

Dec 31, 2011
Middlesbrough
hey mate, I live in Middlesbrough and am looking to get my spare Xbox RGH'd. If I got it done would you be able to install XEX menu for me to save the hassle? very interested though. Also how long does the service normally take, thank you.

Last edited:

bunter007

Noob Account
Sep 10, 2012
Just got my Phat back after having it flashed by d**ko316. great service and communications, I couldnt have asked for more! If you need any modding doing then I highly recommend this guy :)

bodybag

Noob Account
Oct 27, 2012
Another **** done for a friend of mine by d**ko316 & a rapid fire module installed on a pad. Top job!

Won't goto anyone else, seriously guys! If you want a quick turnaround and a professional.

sajon

Dec 7, 2011
looks very legit will use this service once i have money also very fast reply and good communications.

D

djloozer

Top bloke, can't recommend highly enough.

Had my Slim 4GB corona RGHd and setup by him with no problems what so ever. Was kept updated at all times as well.

Thanks for the good work.

GazzaTUK

Noob Account
Feb 3, 2011
Hi, I am interested in Matt Slim 4GB, Flashed DVD, Power Brick. £130, does that include controller and does it has FSD 3 installed and LT+ 3. Is the console boxed, if possible can you also let me know if the console has any scratches, cheers, Gary

logyon

Nov 2, 2011
I have a Xbox 360 on dash 12625 I think and 1.61 on my drive its a liteon I think was modded by a local shop. Any way I want to be able to play us games via disks and the xbla via hd.

What are my options

I want the drive upgraded to lt3.0+
I would need key backed up for me. Idiot never gave me it
I would need latest max dash it would take

What's the dual NAND for ?

Console has never been online
What happens for updates via disks ect ?
What about updates to the NAND or dash for future use - how's that done ?? Safe ect

Can the cables left needed for updates be left in

Can it play us retail disks like the pal consoles

Wyrdo

Noob Account
Dec 6, 2005
Darlington
I'm so out of touch with all this, recently got a new slim and would just like the drive flashing. I live in Darlington and could drop the 360 off no probs.

Just let me know if it's possible/how much/what you need! :smile:

chopper1

Noob Account
Feb 20, 2013
Hi,

I have a slim 250gb console which I believe has the Liteon 0225 drive in. I live pretty close to Boro and was hoping I may be able to arrange something with you to have the drive flashed if you could PM me with prices etc it would be great.

Thanks Very Much
John

datalore01

Dec 4, 2009
colchester, essex
Being a complete noob at RGH and after trawling this site looking for answers, Dan told me everything I needed to know without giving me sarcastic one line answers or telling me to read the guide.
Thank you very much.
Alan

IxXoJvGoXxI

Noob Account
May 19, 2012
Manchester
Being a complete noob at RGH and after trawling this site looking for answers, Dan told me everything I needed to know without giving me sarcastic one line answers or telling me to read the guide.
Thank you very much.
Alan
I know, i was expecting the sarcasm but when there's money on the line lol, they don't tend to get cheeky.

Thanks dan