[UK] 360 Services/RGH/JTAG/Consoles/Repairs - Middlesbrough/UK

I got my xbox back from Dan today, and it's spot on, all through the install he kept me updated via Skype and answered any questions I had.

He installed a DemoN on my MW3 and it only took him a few hours to complete, I'm made up with it :)

Dan done an excellent job, I highly recommend using him if you want an RGH install done or Dual NAND.

Last edited:

Dicko316

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2010
North East/UK
Trinity Slim and Phat RGH1 INSTALL SPECIAL PRICE
(Jasper/Zephyr/Falcon boards on dash less than 14717 only - No M$ refurbs with split cbs either)

£30 + P&P

This price until 28th April 2013

Reactions: reflexdarky

reflexdarky

Noob Account
Feb 3, 2011
Right where do i start i am absolutely Gob smacked ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

My self and Dan are now on first name terms :)

okies i have had soooo many xboxes flashed and RGH i have lost count

1 trinity slim RGh and works F**** Awesome 10 sec boot times and loads on about 1-3 glitch on the green light of the coolrunner

2 Trinity Gloss slim (for my mate ) Again F**** Awesome 10 sec boot Times no problems and works fantastic

2 Falcons both RGH and Both again "ditto" (one of the falcons needed a new nand flash as it was a failed rgh by my mate told him he shouldnt puff be for hitting the mods lol) dan was able to get the console booting and running with rgh2 but it kept freezing so he did a Exchange for one he had in stock which was a falcon Elite rgh 1 and my mate loves it probs loves it more then his misses lol

1 Jasper Elite (for my younger Brother) and 1 falcon both RGH again for my mate and they both run rock solid no issues coolrunner installed etc, the jasper had been sitting in a shed for a few years and was covered in S***! Dan tried his best to clean it up once he did she had a new lease of life.

1 Falcon (my Other Brothers) that devloped a E74 Dan was able to bring it back to life with a Reflow on his Dog Blo**s Reflow machine, after that he then installed a RGH setup but he did advise me that the E74 may come back and a new gpu would be the option to curing the problem he also gave me a quote for it if i required.

1 Trintiy slim Halo Reach, This was my console and i wanted a dual nand set up, but i also asked for a twist with the setup, basically i asked if he could do a dual hard disc set up on it, After a while thinking about it he came back with a AWESOME solution the on board 4gb bit soldier a usb cable there and get a usb to sata adpater to connect a hard disc there, then place my 1tb hdd for rgh on the normal hard disc connector becasue it has no hdsss.bin it wont get seen by the stock dash,

the only issue was space so dan cleaverly cut the side of the case to make the insert hole bigger he then got both hard disc and screwed the together, then using the bottom of the hdd case he was able to sit both hdd in there and i was able to pull them out and insert them, this mod works FKN AWESOME, Secondly dan went to test the system before sending it back and the dvd drive was buggered, he contacted me and told me the options of either getting the pcb repaired or he has one spare and its unlocked, he also flashed it for me so it was ready to go

i am sooo happy with my slim trinity and the dual hard disc mod i cant thank him enough it was a tight fit but it works and work it does :)

both my brothers love their xboxs and there still running top notch

all my mates cant get enough of their xboxes again all working top notch

so basically d**kO Is fantastic great Communication GREAT PRICES !!!! , Quick Turn Around , and finally A PRO JOB AT SOLDIERING AND FIXING MESSED UP AND fkED XBOXES. HE even goes out the xtra mile and provides support what more
could you ask for

guys I say USE him hes the best and i am very pleased

i am now sending away for a R-jtag set up to be installed. again i dont need to batter an eye lid as i know this will be done quick and easy with out any issues.

d**kO IS THE MAN GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dicko316

broade

Noob Account
thanks d**ko pleasure doing business. im sure i will have more coming your way.

only down fall we never went to pub for a pint.

+rep

Last edited:

Morgiee101

Dec 11, 2011
Take it from me I local to him and he has done an amazing job getting my Corona motherboard to glitch and repairing a trace!! Console now boot within up to 3 seconds everytime! Really nice guy to talk to and quick at what he does, he is also very reasonable with pricing with his service. If you need any modification work doing and not sure who to give it to I highly recommend this guy. Thanks alot Dan

mecca30uk

Noob Account
Jan 11, 2007
teesside
I live local to him also, just had my black xbox E firmware done, wasnt an easy console to do, but he did it, and very happy, nice bloke, done next day after i took box round.

top man

cheers dean!!!!

reflexdarky

Noob Account
Feb 3, 2011
I had some more work carried out by dan and once again he has shown what a master he is in this field, My mates falcon jtag stopped working after a bad nand update, I contacted dan to see if he could resurrect it few hours later a nice reply came my way with the options and what could be done to get her working again. I posted the console off and it turns out the southbridge was fooked, so dan reballed it like a pro. then came another problem where the console still showed no more life, in the end dan decided to ditch the board and go with a new one and transplant the cpu over so the jtag could still happen. later on i had email with dan saying that its all up and running and in the post what more could i ask for perfect result all way round

guys dan offers great prices fantastic communication and really is a pro with what he does dont hesitate to use his services they are 100% fkn brillaint

Cheers Again Dan much appreciated

Rob:cool2::cool2:

LuxorMP

Noob Account
Dec 15, 2013
d**ko - you still doing these?

If so PM me and Id like to ask you to make me up a system. Thanks!

LuxorMP

Noob Account
Dec 15, 2013
OK I can wait a whiles.

I no longer live near you... but was born and (sadly) raised in Billingham.

If things go wrong... I can at least pop over once or twice a year - which is why I saw your service and was interested.

Im looking for someone to source me a 360 and install a **** onto it. I dont want to do it. I dont want to touch it. I will supply a 3TB drive (or just give you the cash) to add onto it.

Im in no HUGE rush. But the earlier the better... impatient daughter.

See here: http://xboxpirate.eu/forums/topic/6603-pre-built-modded-360-systems/

After the festive holidays... when do you reckon you can sort this out?

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk
x k e y

For some reason that is a banned bit of text...
first off sorry d**ko for jumping on your thread

and Luxor it's a banned piece of text because it isn't a tx product and this is a forum for team xecuter product