[UK] 360 Services/RGH/JTAG/Consoles/Repairs - Middlesbrough/UK

LuxorMP

Noob Account
Dec 15, 2013
first off sorry d**ko for jumping on your thread

and Luxor it's a banned piece of text because it isn't a tx product and this is a forum for team xecuter product

Have I broken the forum rules? I didnt mean to if I have inadvertently...

Midnight Tboy

Noob Account
Dec 16, 2006
North East
Great work once more from Dan.

Thanks again bud, kids will be over the moon to have their own box now :) Got lucky to be one of the last in time for xmas

Had first dealings a year or so ago, for mate to get a pre-RGH'd box, on another site, i already had my own at that point, and his son sometime later after that.....both going strong, great machines, great service. Have just had my spare stock box done as present for my son, and was my first port of call....top bloke...very helpful...

...and extra kudos for the Lester avatar (Another World)

Have good xmas fellas

Reactions: Dicko316

stozza

Noob Account
Dec 31, 2013
Hey, my Rgh has been broke for about a year now and havent really been fussed about fixing it until recently. From what i can remember it was a fake patch which i used and it was the cause of it being bricked. Basically the power button doesnt even show green, i don't know much about them so is this what normally happens or is it something else? and if you believe you can repair this how much would it cost

Dicko316

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2010
North East/UK
Hey, my Rgh has been broke for about a year now and havent really been fussed about fixing it until recently. From what i can remember it was a fake patch which i used and it was the cause of it being bricked. Basically the power button doesnt even show green, i don't know much about them so is this what normally happens or is it something else? and if you believe you can repair this how much would it cost
It should just need a re-flash to sort it. A backup of the nand would make it simpler but isn't needed if you don't have one. £10 +P&P (if needed)

stigmata1823

Noob Account
Jan 17, 2014
hi mate i currently have an xbox 360 elite thats been flashed to play games from disc but im looking to be able to play games and music and films from an external hdd if possible, any help or advise would be great thanks

DanChattie

Noob Account
Feb 18, 2014
CURRENT STOCK as of 17th Feb 2014

Contact info: d**[email protected][UK Mainland Only!]
(Please provide the Xbox's manufacture date, and the dashboard version in your emails were necessary)

[Services][£8 extra for Postfix adapters if needed (Corona V3 onwards)]
RGH/JTAG Install Service ----------------------------- £15.00 (Phat RGH2 installs are £20 due to extra time it takes to tweak boot time)
Demon - Dual Nand Install Service ----------------------------------- £20.00
DVD flashing - Phats £10.00 - DG-16D4S - £10.00, DG-16D5S - £25.00
PCB Unlocking - MXIC £10.00 - WINBOND £15.00
DVD/CPU Key recovery VIA RGH - £15.00
Repairs - From £15. Very good quality pics needed for precise estimates - Free quotes
Reflows £20.00, Reballs From £30.00 (No previously repaired consoles accepted, sorry)
(Customer provides Glitch chip/QSB's/Dual nand chip for all installs, but I also have these chips for sale too just ask for prices - RJTAG Discontinued!)

[Pre RGH'd/R-JTAG'd systems]
All include nand/dvd file backups/Updated to latest Freeboot dash.

[RGH SLIMS] - All console only - Unless otherwise stated.
Glossy Black Trinity, RGH, Flashed DVD, £100
Matt Black Trinity, RGH, Flashed DVD, £110
Glossy Black Trinity, RGH, LTU2 Flashed Hitachi DVD £110 (original PCB also included)
Limited Edition MW3 Corona, RGH, DEMON, LTU2 Flashed Liteon, 320GB HDD. £240.(original PCB also included)

[Drive Flashed only consoles] - All console only - Unless otherwise stated.
Halo Reach Limited Edition Slim, Flashed LT+3.0 - Case & Bezel is a bit marked up (can supply photos on request) £100.
Xbox (Xenon) - Flashed drive LT+3.0(liteon) - £30
Xbox (Xenon) - Flashed drive LT+3.0(liteon) - £30

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY
Shipping (All options Covered for £150, extra cover can be added if needed)
1-2 Day £10.50
Next Day £13.00
(All deliveries are working day only, no weekend deliveries)

Located - Middlesbrough, North East UK.

Paypal + 4% fees, cash, bank transfer or barclays pingit accepted for payment.

Pictures of specific consoles can be sent upon request.

Proof and Samples of my work ect...

MY SETUP

PROOF
View attachment 11457View attachment 11458

SAMPLES OF WORK
New TX Cr3-Pro Prototype Install:

Ring Of Light LED Swap:

RGH1 CPU_PLL_BYPASS Repair:

Hi,

I am very new to Jtagging and dont know much of what I am talking about. Basically what I want is a jtagged console that can host MW2 system link lobbies for infections such as permanent radar and wallhack/aimbot. Could you add me via skype (username at bottom) and tell me what I am looking for and how much you can do this for?

Really appreciate your time helping me with this!

davieboy

Noob Account
May 25, 2014
i would like to to some business with d**ko316,anyone know how to get in touch with him as he aint answering emails thx in advance

Cryptic7s

Aug 2, 2014
Okay I have a Falcon on dash 16547. How much would the RGH be if I supplied the chip? Thanks

forgot to say I can drop off and pick up if that is Okay. I am in newcastle XD

Last edited:

kyingram

May 10, 2006
hi got xbox sllim which seems to freeze after 5 mins. The gfx start flickering and lines appear before it happens. can you help?

ivrytwr3

Noob Account
Aug 18, 2014
d**ko,

I am looking at getting a modded 360 which can access LIVE (dual nand?). Can you give me a price delivered for the full system please?

Last edited:

andyg1988

Jun 7, 2014
I was soldering the blue wire point d from my coolrunner to the ft4r2 point and as I pulled the iron away the track came away!!!! Damn damn. Is it work repairing or new motherboard? I've read there is an alternative point the c5r11 can I use that with out repairing the ft4r2 point?

Khandy

Noob Account
Dec 12, 2014
I've contacted d**ko316 recently for a dashboard update and I'm here to say he's done an amazing job. We've exchanged quite a few mails as I had several questions to ask him, to which he replied in a fast, friendly and professional way. I'm grateful and will not think twice about contacting him again in the future. Thank you mate!

Reactions: Dicko316