[WORLDWIDE] $45 RGH SALE!! - WNY Console Services - RGH/DemoN/JTAG/Repair's/Modding

WNYConsoles

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
$40P/$60S RGH SALE!!! WNY Console Services - RGH/DemoN/JTAG/Repair's/Pre-Mods

WNY Console Services is closed for sales and services! Current/past customers can contact me at [email protected] for service/support.

Please DO NOT contact me to purchase pre-mod consoles or services for your XBOX 360. If you require services/sales I highly recommend playingmax, you can view his sales/services thread here on the TX Forums at http://team-xecuter.com/forums/threads/78852-New-York-Westchester-upgrading-Flashing-Jtag-RGH

It has been a great 5+ years offering sales and services to this amazing group!

(Admin please do not delete this thread. I will continue to be active on the forums)
Last Updated: 11/26/2018

Last edited:

bpas1317

Noob Account
Jun 8, 2011
Rochester, NY
Re: Buffalo NY / WNY Area - Flashing/JTAG/Repairs/Parts/Modding

Looking to get 2 slims flashed (1 250gb and 1 4gb), both with windbond chipsets. Would be willing to drive from Rochester if can be done in a few hours. If possible send me a pm with price and we can setup a time. Thanks!

theanthony49

Noob Account
Sep 4, 2011

Had the pleasure of working with Alex on a JTAGGED Falcon. He was open to any and all questions, and answered them all with professionalism. He guided me and advised me every step of the way, even calling me a few times. I HIGHLY recommend him to ANY and ALL...

exploitedap

Noob Account
Sep 20, 2011

bought a jtagged xbox from alex fast shipping even customized the xbox for me,not to mention he has answered all my questions.Great service i recommend him to everyone!!

theanthony49

Noob Account
Sep 4, 2011
Re: WNY Console Services - Flashing/JTAG/Repairs/Parts/Modding

Received my JTAG from Alex back in Sept; finally got to playing it last week and it failed. He took it back no problem, fixed it within 48 hours and got it right back to me.

He said he doubts it'll happen again, but if it does he said he'll take care of it no worries.

Guy is the real-deal and would recommend to anyone and everyone...

mrbigjonstud

Noob Account
Feb 7, 2006
tx

My review for 2 recent orders I sent to Alex (WNYConsoles) , I had a xbox 360 RGH request for a Jasper model and a RROD repair for a falcon.

For the RGH, I have had it back for a few days, been testing it out, and everything works perfectly. Fast boot times everytime, no system lockups, no issues at all. Everything is working good off my internal and external hard drives. He also helped me out and prevented a possible RROD on this system by adding new thermal paste and replacing some missing screws also. Also reassembled my hard drive to fit back it its casing correctly. He went out of his way to get my 360 running smoothly with the RGH install including installing the FSD dash and a giving me a dvd with my CPU key and NAND on it.

He did a great job repairing my friend's RROD with a reflow and testing it for 24 hours with GTA 4 .

I highly recommend using him for any 360 services mods or repairs. I will be a repeat customer in the future for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

SinKroNize

Noob Account
Dec 22, 2011

Very good service, will use again.

Got the RGH done to my friend's Jasper model, also repaired the broken Dvd drive.

Good pricing, good communication, and of course good results. Thanks again, will do business in the future.

Thxne

Noob Account
Oct 9, 2011
California

One of the best services and communication I've experienced.

Got a reflow and RGH. Recommended user. Thanks

Dragon Slair

Aug 31, 2011

I have a BB Jasper RGH that I have installed the Coolrunner on and also:

Read the nand with 2 matching dumps
programed the CR with JTag Tool
Created an .ecc file and wrote that to the nand

When I tried to boot into Xell it wouldn't even turn on
so I found I had a loose connection at the STBY_CLK by putting pressure there I could get it to turn on but not boot(didn't have capacitor installed yet).
Needless to say that when I tried to fix it I lifted the resistor as well as the pads.
I have a 34ohm resistor installed now but it RRoD as soon as you hit eject.
I was wondering if you could fix my STBY_CLK connection problem and how much?

Thank you, Here is a Pic.

WNYConsoles

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs

I have a BB Jasper RGH that I have installed the Coolrunner on and also:

Read the nand with 2 matching dumps
programed the CR with JTag Tool
Created an .ecc file and wrote that to the nand

When I tried to boot into Xell it wouldn't even turn on
so I found I had a loose connection at the STBY_CLK by putting pressure there I could get it to turn on but not boot(didn't have capacitor installed yet).
Needless to say that when I tried to fix it I lifted the resistor as well as the pads.
I have a 34ohm resistor installed now but it RRoD as soon as you hit eject.
I was wondering if you could fix my STBY_CLK connection problem and how much?

Thank you, Here is a Pic.

It is hard to say if it is repairable as I cannot see under the hot glue. It looks like a large potion of the trace was pulled however I am willing to look at it and more than likely it is repairable. Policy is "no fix no fee" and I cannot see a charge/hours more than $25. What I would do I completely re-wire the board with a TX wire kit and make any necessary repairs. If you are interested in shipping it in please e-mail me at [email protected] for the instructions.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Dragon Slair

Aug 31, 2011

Keep a look out tomorrow S.D.O. It should arrive(fingers crossed)

antomicblitz

Noob Account
Dec 1, 2011

I bought an RGH console from this person about a month ago. Excellent service and reasonable prices. His work is top-notch. My RGH has excellent boot times. I highly recommend this seller. He is extremely friendly and will go out of his way to help you. I will be buying from him again soon :)

Reactions: Dragon Slair

Dragon Slair

Aug 31, 2011

Good to hear! As I have sent him an unfix-able Jasper and he is looking to replace my board/ or in some way to make this beneficial to the both of us. Will Report back with a proper review once our business has been concluded.

majesstik

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2011
New York

just wanted to post some feedback for wny consoles. did a slim rgh for me last week. his work is super clean and neat. he installed fsd and xex and gave me a quick tutorial on how to get started since i'm a jtag/rgh virgin. gave me all the console info on a cd and is available for support if need be. would definitely recommend to anyone looking for any console related services.

Reactions: WNYConsoles

mame141

Noob Account
Feb 26, 2012
buffalo now

had alex do a rgh jasper 256 he had a problem at frist because it was freezeing had me up and running in 48 hours rgh running great with a 5 sec boot time thanks alex for a great job even when i was a pain in the rear alex came thought

MrStan

Oct 6, 2010
New Jersey
www.youtube.com

It is really hard to trust people on the internet and it is very difficult to expect high costumer support from people online as well. This man not only naturally made me trust him but also helped me with every single question I had without getting annoyed, even though I was being a giant newbie. My xbox is being shipped tomorrow and I am just extremely pleased with the service provided. I was treated like a costumer, helped as one, and felt that this man took his work seriously and liked doing it. I will be posting a full review of his service when I get my xbox but my experience so far has been fantastic and I will definitely be recommending this man to my pals and to all of you.

adis93

Noob Account
Mar 3, 2012

They did a great job flashing my xbox 360, works amazing. Anyone who is considering flashing, i would recommend they do it for you. Got it done fast and shipped within 2 days!!