[WORLDWIDE] $45 RGH SALE!! - WNY Console Services - RGH/DemoN/JTAG/Repair's/Modding

JasperJoe

Noob Account
Jan 10, 2015
Just wanted to let you guys know that it's my second time dealing with Alex at WNY, and based on my experience with him I can say he has been a true professional both times. Stress-free dealing with, honest, extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Can't thank him enough.
On one occasion he made useful again a console that had a completely dead dvd drive with no backup FW (also gave it the what I call WNY treatment - he cleaned it up nicely, made it look and work like new). Based on that, and after locally searching for a specific flashed 360 model (having not much luck) I recently decided to contact him and in a matter of 2 days I had what I was looking for right on my doorstep, and at an excellent price! (I say this living outside the contiguous 48 US states). I recommend him to anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: WNYConsoles

thirst4may

Noob Account
Jan 12, 2015
Hey guys. After doing a lot of research, I finally settled on WNYConsoles. If you don't want to read rest of the review, just buy from WNYConsoles; I highly recommend it.

I've only had a flashed drive 360 in the past so I was very new to this scene but Alex was very helpful and helped me understand what is/isn't possible, and what I needed. I learned a lot.

I purchased a Pre-Modded XBox 360 Slim with RGH with DemoN Dual-Nand. I also got a 500gb HD addon for it. It was very reasonably priced, and everything is immaculately clean. If it wasn't for the DemoN panel on back of the console, you could easily convince other people this is a new console. The soldering is also very well done. Its one of the best I've seen.

I was so happy with the 360 service I received, I eventually ended up buying a PS3 downgrade service from him as well. Once again, Alex was very helpful with all his knowledge and I was so impressed that I bought a PS3 from eBay and shipped it to him to downgrade and send back to me. Once again, It looks pristine and I couldn't be more pleased.

After he was done with the consoles, he sent me pictures before shipping to show me with my nametag to show how they looked. Shipping was quick 2-3 days, and consoles were covered with bubble wrap and very tightly packed foam peanuts. 360 had a foam covers for both ends as well for added safety. It was very professional.

To recap: I bought two separate services from Alex at WNYConsoles, and everything came back as advertised.

I honestly can't recommend this guy enough. I'll be sure to come back to him for any more 360 work and hopefully XBox One work in the future.

Thank you!

edit: I realize that this is a new account. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me and I'll show you the pictures.

SilentHellZ28

Jan 14, 2011
Oklahoma
Hello gents (and ladies). After researching where to go, I sent my drive to Alex for service (from Oklahoma) on a Monday. I was shocked when I got it back on Monday the following week. Great pricing and received everything as advertised. Works perfect.

The way he packaged the drive when it was sent back was very secure and no way it could be damaged. If you want great service, choose WNY Console Services and talk to Alex.

I will definitely be using WNY Console Services soon for my RGH and other future needs. I could not be more pleased with the service.

Thank you Alex!

Deadsy

Noob Account
Mar 11, 2014
Texas
thunderjack.tumblr.com
Just bought a CECH-2001A Ps3, and it is on its way shipping to me. tried to add you on Skype. Looking for Downgrade and CFW service in the USA. Not sure what OFW its on atm, but i will run Minimum Version Check as soon as it gets here.

Orangeprofessor

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2013
The Third Dimension
I have a Falcon with a CR4 installed using the RGH2+.
To keep it short, the console would the console would 60% percent of the time 0111 me. I was hoping you and me could get in contact as I am looking for a reball on this console.

Dest1

Noob Account
Mar 18, 2015
New member, but I wanted to post here to say that Alex is definitely legit. If 27 pages of feedback isn't enough for you to employ his modding service then you're insane. I shipped out my 360 monday afternoon and got it back saturday morning of the same week. Really fast turn around and excellent service. Thank you again.

nrk4594

Noob Account
Dec 3, 2006
Just wanted to post here to give feedback on a recent purchase.

Emails were responded to quickly, and helped me with any questions I had. Fast shipping too!!!
I will buy from again.

ahmedani`

Noob Account
Mar 20, 2015
Re: WNY Console Services - Flashing/JTAG/Repairs/Parts/Modding

thaaaaaaaaaaaaanke i get my console naaaaaic work

altamimi

VGAUS

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2014
Just posting to say thanks again for the awesome professional services.
Sent Alex another 3 consoles and as always he delivered.
This time I even sent him a console that would not power on, and he sent it back to me working and RGH hacked!

If anyone is in doubt about using these services, doubt no more.
Alex has modded almost 10 Xbox 360's for me and I've yet to be disappointed.
In most instances I have the consoles back in a matter a few days as well. I would say he has SUPER FAST turn around.

Thanks again!

vipertrek778

Noob Account
Apr 3, 2015
Sent you an email, looking to get my Corona slim rgh'd :p

EDIT: Got my slim RGH'd, got it back a couple days ago and everything is perfect! Look forward to doing more business in the future! :) thanks again :) Have a great day :p

Last edited:

littlefoot

Noob Account
Aug 3, 2003
California
Alex installed DemoN Dual-NAND on my slim Trinity. I also purchased a 1TB drive from him. Very fast turnaround time and smooth transaction. Xbox was carefully packaged when it was mailed back to me. I am very satisfied with his service. Highly recommended.

sensi420

Apr 12, 2005
AUG
I agree Alex is amazing, i didnt get a install but he gave me a nice price on some needed parts. Ordering was quick and easy. Thanks once again and i will refer you some extra business. Finally can get back to making game trainers again

Almighty

Noob Account
Jul 26, 2015
Hey i was wondering were in florida are you exactly because im in florida to im in Hollywood FL, and was wondering if you were nearby i want to get my xbox 360 E flashed.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hey i was wondering were in florida are you exactly because im in florida to im in Hollywood FL, and was wondering if you were nearby i want to get my xbox 360 E flashed.
unless hes moved to florida,hes in ny dood,lol

Almighty

Noob Account
Jul 26, 2015
I feel dumb as f**k now Lmao.. thought he was in Florida thats what i get for not reading all the way through...