[WORLDWIDE] $45 RGH SALE!! - WNY Console Services - RGH/DemoN/JTAG/Repair's/Modding

wild cornflakes

Noob Account
Dec 31, 2012
I just got back my Falcon that I sent in a week ago. I don't regret anything. Even with RGH2, the console instaboots every single time! On a Falcon!!! That's way better than the 2 minutes I was getting with my non-TX glitch chips. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with the fast, friendly service. I'd recommend anyone who is considering to mod their console to go with WNY Console Services!

Last edited:
Reactions: WNYConsoles

Motograter

Just want to thank WNY again! Got my console from him almost 2 years ago and never had an issue. I went away for a month, my wife messed something up and I couldn't figure it out. An email to Alex on a whim and a prayer, he was able to talk me through getting it back up and running in no time. Truly far beyond what anyone would expect in terms of customer service. I and my son thank you!! You are the only modding service I ever recommend to anyone who asks. Thanks again!!!

Jedaca

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2015
I recently purchased a slim RGH from Alex and am very pleased with the console so far. It came pre-installed with freestyle and dashlaunch which was very convenient. I just had to plug my external hard drive and was ready to go. The console boots extremely fast, even faster than my old Jtag system. I would definitely purchase from Alex again if the opportunity ever arises.

Saya no Uta

Noob Account
Sep 13, 2015
I purchased a Slim RGH/DemoN from Alex last Sunday, it came in on Thursday and worked great. The console itself was in great condition, it looked and smelled clean and new (no hint of cigarette smell), any newer and I'd think it was straight out of the factory. So far everything is working great, the preinstalled FSD works great and is set to autoboot. I already have custom boot sounds installed to the Sonus I ordered with the console, everything I could think of trying works as expected, boot times are great, by the time I sit down and get situated the console has already started to load FSD.

Wouldn't hesitate to have work done by Alex again, I only wish that the other people I've used before were as prompt and polite as him in email responses, he answered all the questions I had before ordering with a great attitude and was very easy to relate to.

Thanks again, it was worth every penny.

rekosuave

Noob Account
Oct 6, 2015
Re: $40P/$60S RGH SALE!!! WNY Console Services - RGH/DemoN/JTAG/Repair's/Pre-Mods

Alex is professional, and very easy to work with. He helped me in my situation which was confusing(by my mistakes) and he walked me through what to do. I purchased a slim off of Alex and i am highly satisfied. It is High Quality and super fast delivery. I recommend this service to everyone looking for a console!!!!!!! two thumbs up for sure xD

blackcats

Noob Account
Oct 7, 2015
Re: $40P/$60S RGH SALE!!! WNY Console Services - RGH/DemoN/JTAG/Repair's/Pre-Mods

I just purchase a slim RGH/Demon Dual-Nand and all can say is SUPER FAST!!! SUPER PROFESSIONAL!!EXCELLENT!!! A+ A+ A+ A+ A+ very happy with the system. Alex thank you for answering all my dumb questions :redface:..

Spate

Noob Account
Oct 25, 2015
I bought a slim RGH from him last week. Extremely easy to work with, answered all my questions and i had a lot of them. Would buy from him again and recommend him to anyone else who is looking to buy a console as well!! :)

moeby109

Noob Account
Oct 31, 2015
Re: WNY Console Services - Flashing/JTAG/Repairs/Parts/Modding

I have a xbox 360s that i would like to have RGH a
and dvd flashing done

WNYConsoles

Troll Eating Dogs

I have a xbox 360s that i would like to have RGH a
and dvd flashing done

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with your console type (Phat/Slim) and the manufacture date of your console, listed on the back sticker MFR Date: xx/xx/xxxx

As well you can include your dash version if you have a Phat console.

Thank you

Almighty

Noob Account
Jul 26, 2015
Very Great service i sent my xbox in for an x key and got it back ina few days. about 1-2 days he had already shipped it out very quick very easy had no problems with me asking alot of questions no matter how nooby it was i will most definitely use this service again big vouch very legit and overall nice person thanks Alex. :D

Last edited:

JasperJoe

Noob Account
Jan 10, 2015
Third time dealing with WNY for my console needs, this time sending in a PS3 for a downgrade service. I have had no problems with the units that have gone through wny's expertise, totally trustworthy...I do not worry one bit once I send them a console. First time sending in an xbox for repair was more than a year ago. Excellent, reliable, and fast service as usual. Thanks again Alex!

Erock23

Noob Account
Apr 18, 2015
Wnyconsoleservices best in the Buisness! Alex is awsome helped me with all my questions and issues with the Xbox I bought. Looking forward to sending in my ps3. This is a trustworthy buisness 100 percent, no doubt. Thanks again Alex for all past and future purchases!

Last edited:

Skilledfire

Noob Account
Oct 14, 2015
I'm looking forward to getting my Xbox RGH'd. I can't wait till you guys are done with it so I can check it out!

Thanks!!:smile:

~Skilled

Deathbyninny

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2015

how do I buy a console that is RGH, cause I see no links

WNYConsoles

Troll Eating Dogs
WNY Console Services is currently closed for the time being. Current/past customers can contact me at [email protected] for service/support.

Please do not contact me to purchase pre-mod consoles or services for your XBOX 360 at this time. If/when I decided to offer services again you will know as my ad will have more than a few sentences :smile:

It has been a great 5+ years :smile:

(Admin please do not delete this thread. I will continue to be active on the forums)

Reactions: Nintendo

Jordan.Jpeg

Noob Account
Mar 16, 2016

I would like to JTAG/RGH my xbox 360 elite Cali-. How much?

Alternatively,

I am willing to buy a Jtag/RGH'd xbox from you.

Last edited: