[WORLDWIDE] $45 RGH SALE!! - WNY Console Services - RGH/DemoN/JTAG/Repair's/Modding

Jordan.Jpeg

Noob Account
Mar 16, 2016
Re: WNY Console Services - Flashing/JTAG/Repairs/Parts/Modding

I would like to JTAG/RGH my xbox 360 elite Cali-. How much?

Alternatively,

I am willing to buy a Jtag/RGH'd xbox from you.

Last edited:

zsedore20

Noob Account
Mar 20, 2016
Re: $40P/$60S RGH SALE!!! WNY Console Services - RGH/DemoN/JTAG/Repair's/Pre-Mods

Hi im trying to get my Xbox 360 slim rghed locally so its easier. Are you able to do that and are you located in rochester or buffalo. im local rochester. if you could possibly email me at [email protected] Thank you. whats your pricing its a trinity.

Last edited:

zsedore20

Noob Account
Mar 20, 2016

I am trying to get my xbox 360 slim rghed.. its a trinity.. whats your price? and where are you located im local to rochester.. email me if its faster [email protected] thank you

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk

I am trying to get my xbox 360 slim rghed.. its a trinity.. whats your price? and where are you located im local to rochester.. email me if its faster [email protected] thank you
could be wrong but I believe WNY has ventured into a alternative career as is no longer offering xbox services

Reactions: WNYConsoles

twotone8

Noob Account
Dec 27, 2012
Looks like I held off too long on getting my RGH done by these folks. They always seemed to have the most up to date information/equipment and had a very professional look to them. Their store page honestly had some of the best information about Xbox 360 modding in one place that It was very educational just perusing the options. Very disappointing I sat on this for as long as I did. Seeing as this is the only stickied US modding service in this forum, can anyone recommend a competing US based modding service that offers a similar level of reliability and professionalism?

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Looks like I held off too long on getting my RGH done by these folks. They always seemed to have the most up to date information/equipment and had a very professional look to them. Their store page honestly had some of the best information about Xbox 360 modding in one place that It was very educational just perusing the options. Very disappointing I sat on this for as long as I did. Seeing as this is the only stickied US modding service in this forum, can anyone recommend a competing US based modding service that offers a similar level of reliability and professionalism?
I can!

WNYConsoles

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
PlayingMax is more than capable to do this for you.

Reactions: playingmax

popoyo

Noob Account
Jan 29, 2017
Hey, this is kinda unrelated to this thread but I have a question for you. I saw that thread where you had a 360 that had a lifted/pulled pll pad and pulled pll resistor along with its pads so you got kynar wire from the alt pll point on the top of the board and had the other end go to the CR with a thruhole 10k resistor. The page on your website is dead now so I don't know the exact details. I have a board with the exact same situation. The nand is still stock (in fact, I never read or wrote to it or even hooked up nand reader/writer wires) and I still get 0022. I used a multimeter to make sure that there was continuity at all places and it was all good. It takes about 35 seconds for the 3RROD to appear but I got it to display 2RROD with a secondary code of 0011 when I put heatsink back on without applying new thermal. After I put new thermal, it went back to 0022 and the heatsink gets warm, so I'm pretty sure the CPU isn't fried. My main question, though: does it have to be in NOR/on for the pll fix to actually work? I know the console won't boot if it's not RGHed and the CR's on NOR, but I can go hook up nand cables and finish the RGH if so. Right now the chip isn't even programmed.