6 Easy Steps to get up and running FAST !

goatguy2000

Noob Account
Sep 17, 2005
orion87 said:
i have the wrong bios on my xbox?so now the xbox frag's..what should i do?
im an idiot and did the same thing... acidently put the 1.6 bios on my 1.0 box so what to do now? i tried to install the 1.0 version of Xecuter 2 v.4977 on my empty banks but it cromwell tells me that it couldnt erase... i dont kno if it has anything to do w/ it but i was in 1mb mode when i flased the wrong bios. so now when i boot up my box it does the crazy lil restart thing 3times and then the led flashes red & green. so im perty stumped as to the situation here because im a perty big newb as far as this goes. so any help would b much appericated.

charlie roc

Oct 26, 2005
Brooklyn
hey whats up guys...listen i just bought my premodded xbox about a month and a half ago and i took it over to my friends house to upload some music on it, after he was finished he went to the media center screen and rebooted it and ever since its been rebooting and thats all it does...does anyone have any ideas of what i should do. should i reinstall the bios or maybe its the chip? someone please help me, thank you.

sn1p3r8

Noob Account
Oct 29, 2005
Mesa,Arizona
I ordered a xbox premodded and its flashing red and green and the screen is blank.I looked inside and everything seems to be connected coreectly.So i cant figure out what to do?Is the screen supposed to be blank when you flash bios?How do i flash bios?What bios do i flash? Can anyone help me?Im new to this whole modding thing,and im lost.It took me about six or seven months just to figure out how to make skins for evox.Also for everyone thats over 18 check out xboxskinscentral.com If anyone can help please e-mail me and let me know thanx. My e-mail is [email protected]

tha prince

Noob Account
Jan 28, 2007
where do i get the files i installed the chip i have a version v1.2 xbox and i dont kno where to get the files when i enabled the chip it says flash bios and i dont understand im new to this

heynem

Noob Account
Feb 26, 2007
Alright first off i need to say this is my first mod and i have been having a few problems (and headachs). I have talked to several friends who have done this sucessfully but they seen no help to me.

Problem with v1.0 xbox with 2.6ce
Flashed x2_4983.67_512k to bank 1 via http flash

when i load on bank 1 i get the regular xbox load(green bubble goo thing) but with the logo "xecuter2" at the bottom.

after this eveything is as was before the mod.

bank 2 load brings me the the normal blue screen i used to flash bank 1.

I am afraid of trying to flash bank 2 and losing something i need.

Please help. What did i do wrong. or what is the next step?

(if this is a stupid question please help i am about to give up and send it all back)

DJBOOBY

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2005
Australia
when i load on bank 1 i get the regular xbox load(green bubble goo thing) but with the logo "xecuter2" at the bottom.

after this eveything is as was before the mod.
this is right till you install a h/dash (XBMC/avalanuch/evox) your xbox will go to the ms dash as before

you should of flash the chip with the x2 5035 bios as it is the newest build of the x2 bios
boot to flashbios Bank2 then without rebooting xbox change switch back to bank 1 then flash it with x2 bios

Last edited:

surfingnaked

Noob Account
Mar 15, 2007
using a 2.6ce chip (sorry for posting here) i bought a universal solderless adapter (cant solder for crap) the problem is the d0. when i connect the bent gold pin and touch the grey d0 wire to it everything works fine. games play and so on, but without touching the grey wire to the bent gold pin it wont work. any good reasoning?

Ricklez420

Noob Account
Mar 15, 2007
I bought the 2.6 CE recently and I flashed it with the wrong BIOS so i bought the Xecuter Programmer and got it today. I downloaded iXia and it isnt recognizing my modchip. any help?

DJBOOBY

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2005
Australia
using a 2.6ce chip (sorry for posting here) i bought a universal solderless adapter (cant solder for crap) the problem is the d0. when i connect the bent gold pin and touch the grey d0 wire to it everything works fine. games play and so on, but without touching the grey wire to the bent gold pin it wont work. any good reasoning?
is the gray wire solded to mother board
is the bent gold pin in the right d0 point for your xbox

DrPhantum

Noob Account
Dec 25, 2003
I am helping a friend install an X2.6 chip into a v1.6 Xbox. He has installed the chip, and we are capable of getting to the FlashBIOS screens on Bank 1 & 2. When we attempt to flash any bios other than a FlashBIOS .bin, the XBox FRAG's on restart. To be accurate, it turns on, turns off, turns back on, and then FRAG's. The same thing happens to my Xbox when I need to reposition my solderless adaptor. Is my friend's chip soldered correctly, or is a bad solder point causing the XBox to FRAG with a hacked bios? I'm curious, becaus FlashBIOS loads just fine... Please PM me with suggestions. Thank you!