750gb Xbox hdd?

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
So i have seen a bunch of youtube videos but i have a hard time believing them.
i was wondering how to make a laptop hdd work in a xbox do i just plug it in and it says configure?

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
That's for JTAG/RGH consoles only.
Thats what i was going to end up using it for since i have a 250gb for my phat. so it is possible awesome

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
Yes. There are no security checks on JTAG/RGH consoles so any 2.5" SATA HDD can be used.
Thank you very much sounds like im going to have alot of games:biggrin:

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
"backed up" games?? :confused::confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Note using Tapatalk 2
Everything dashboards alot of things now i can install all my discs to my xboxx:):smile:

Last edited:

Goldensavage

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2009
Essex, UK
Thank you very much sounds like im going to have alot of games:biggrin:
I was just thinking the same thing.

750 GB is even if they are all 7GB which once you use ISO2GOD they are not. That's over 107 games.

Unless you buy them all at once at about an average of $25 dollars a piece, taking into account old and new games. Thats $2675.

I am not saying that you don't have that much. But it has taken me since the xbox 360 introduction to get nearly that many games, and i work for a living.

Whereas according to yourself, your 14 and into xbox's

Mame takes up no more than 28GB including ROMS - Your probably too young for most of the games
SNES takes upto 2GB Max
Genisis takes upto 2GB Max
N64 is about 6GIG Max
Amiga (If you know what one is) max not including demos, just games is about 10GB

Last edited:
Reactions: Akilles

guitarguy

Jul 31, 2012
So any 2.5" sata drive can be installed internally on an rgh/jtag console? Will it be formatted to the xbox 360 so dlc will run off of it or will it be formatted fat32?

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
So any 2.5" sata drive can be installed internally on an rgh/jtag console? Will it be formatted to the xbox 360 so dlc will run off of it or will it be formatted fat32?
Did you read my replies in this thread?

spandaman

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
stafford, uk
You would need to format it in the console, and it would be fatx (360)

Don't configure any USB drives as there is a 16gb limit

Hope this helps :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk