Oct 5, 2018
Aberdeen, Scotland

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Its not the same, the one your linking to is for use with choi, the one OP is asking for if dor usage with SXInstaller

Xyrts

Noob Account
Sep 3, 2010
Its up now but after updating, booting to emunand fails. Hoping I don't have to start from scratch...

Xyrts

Noob Account
Sep 3, 2010
FYI if anyone runs into this problem after updating; I found in another thread that if you remove or rename the sxos folder, it fixes the issue.

bitsky

Noob Account
Apr 25, 2020
home
Hey Everybody you know when will be uploaded the rest of the new Firmware on this site Nintendo Switch Firmware Packs ? The last one as NSP is the 9.1. Missing the 9.2 and 10.0 and 10.0.1.

Thanks would really appreciate it if can be added also the latest.

nWo

Noob Account
Sep 9, 2019
México
Hi everyone. I installed this nsp pack with the SX Installer. Everything seemingly fine, but after the "Rebooting system", I can`t access CFW nor original FW anymore. I inject the payload, SX logo appears, battery appears and then black screen. I already deleted the sx folder from the SD card. Please, if anyone can help me, I would be very grateful because I`m so let down right now, I can`t do anything and have spent all day trying to find a fix.