LITEON 9504 9504 bad flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imzsha

Sep 7, 2011
Ok here we go to start with I had a 0225 win bond drive for which I got keys saved before attempting kamakazi which eventually failed so I bought a 9504 pcb from Chinese dealer and succefuly dumped my key with lt 1.9 0225 as I was on 13416 . I wanted to update my drive to latest firmware , since it's 9504 drive it's spi is unlocked I tried to restore it to stock firmware by placing my ofw file in target and hit write but the read failed now my drive doesnot show up in jf

Help needed

Tools used to do the procedure is sata to USB
Power from Xbox

x360ccm

BANNED
Jan 18, 2011
south coast UK
hit intro and power cycle when it ask you.it should then show up.

load your dump from your drive into source

then load the Orig-0225 into target

click spoof source to target then write to drive.

spi lock it. then outro.

Reactions: Imzsha

Imzsha

Sep 7, 2011
Thanks for the quick reply when I hit intro it ask for power cycle with in 1sec I used to have USB pro which one my friend took and didn't return now he ka out of station any other option I tried to pull out the DVD pier cable and insert it but taking more than one sec and expert trick would be appreciated

ball00

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2011
France
So your trying to do a flash without the proper equipment let alone the TX equipment and you are asking for help here.

I'll help out. Use a usb pro. Either recover your own or purchase another. Slims are notorious pains in the a§§ through sata and as you should return to stock before any update the usb pro will be used enough to justify the purchase price. You can even get the new all bells and whistles version 2.

Imzsha

Sep 7, 2011
It's not available in my country and I purchased it from uk so I don't think I can wait many days for it to arrive any other solutions will be appreciated if you can tell the resistor method it wil bw very helpful

jsinger47

Troll Eating Dogs
Feb 6, 2011
Grand Rapids, MI
Ok here we go to start with I had a 0225 win bond drive for which I got keys saved before attempting kamakazi which eventually failed so I bought a 9504 pcb from Chinese dealer and succefuly dumped my key with lt 1.9 0225 as I was on 13416 . I wanted to update my drive to latest firmware , since it's 9504 drive it's spi is unlocked I tried to restore it to stock firmware by placing my ofw file in target and hit write but the read failed now my drive doesnot show up in jf

Help needed

Tools used to do the procedure is sata to USB
Power from Xbox
You can't use generic sata to usb. And you aren't using any tx products. Fail

Status
Not open for further replies.