A cry for help!

evolvergt

Mar 4, 2012
Guatemala
TX Product(s) used: J-R Programmer 2, Coolrunner rev C, Corona QSB Upgrade, Postfix adapter 1st gen
Console Type: Corona V4/V6
Manufacture Date: 2012-12-26
NAND size: 4GB
Dashboard version: e.g 2.0.16537
CB version: 13182
Screenshot of NAND details from J-Runner:

jrunner.jpg

J-Runner log:

===================================================
miércoles, 05 de febrero de 2014 10:04:28 a. m.

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (4) Started

WARNING! - Your selected working directory already contains files!
You can view these files by using 'Show Working Folder' Button

Checking Files
Finished Checking Files
Corona 4GB Manually Selected
G:\
Reading from G:\ to E:\Stuff\Registered Software\Consoles\Xbox 360 New\JTAG NAND Stuff\J-Runner 0.1 Beta\output\nanddump1.bin
Done!
in 0:10 min:sec
Initializing nanddump1.bin..
Corona 4GB
RGH2 Selected
Nand Initialization Finished
G:\
Reading from G:\ to E:\Stuff\Registered Software\Consoles\Xbox 360 New\JTAG NAND Stuff\J-Runner 0.1 Beta\output\nanddump2.bin
Done!
in 0:10 min:sec
Comparing...
Can't check for bad blocks. No Spare data. Possibly Corona 4GB
Can't check for bad blocks. No Spare data. Possibly Corona 4GB
Nands are the same
ECC created
Writing to G:\ from E:\Stuff\Registered Software\Consoles\Xbox 360 New\JTAG NAND Stuff\J-Runner 0.1 Beta\output\image_00000000.ecc
Done!
in 0:00:670 min:sec:ms
Initializing nanddump1.bin..
Corona 4GB
Nand Initialization Finished
Programming Coolrunner
E:\Stuff\Registered Software\Consoles\Xbox 360 New\JTAG NAND Stuff\J-Runner 0.1 Beta\common\xsvf\corona.2_2.xsvf
USB XSVF Player Initialized
Xilinx Device ..... [NOT DETECTED]
Programming Coolrunner
E:\Stuff\Registered Software\Consoles\Xbox 360 New\JTAG NAND Stuff\J-Runner 0.1 Beta\common\xsvf\corona.2_2.xsvf
USB XSVF Player Initialized
Xilinx XC2C64A-VQ44 ......... [DETECTED]
Erase Succeeded
File: E:\Stuff\Registered Software\Consoles\Xbox 360 New\JTAG NAND Stuff\J-Runner 0.1 Beta\common\xsvf\corona.2_2.xsvf
Sending Out Packets .........
Success

Image of Coolrunner:

IMG_0155.JPG

Images of close-up soldering to motherboard:

IMG_0159.JPG

Description of problem:

It wont glitch.
This corona is bringing me nuts, I ordered this kits (corona rev c + qsb cr upgrade) because Xconsoles ran out of cr3 pro and didnt have the rjtag available at the time.
This isnt my first console glitched, BUT this is my first corona 2012 I think.
I only purchase TX products, I think they are the best out there, but as I was reading this corona model is harder to glitch.

I have the DGX, the CR3 PRO on the picture its broken (I swapped the voltage wires my bad)
IMG_0153.JPG

I have tested with several timing files, 8cm cpu wire, 10cm, 14cm, 55cm, 2-3 bridge, 1-2 bridge, cap on, cap off, jp on, jp off, R1R1 removed, alternate CPU_ RST points.
Please someone enlighten me, why in this console I dont hear the buzz? In some consoles they buzz. The CR is glitching because it blinks green every 4 seconds or so.

I can follow instructions, pardon me for my soldering but those wires have been in a lot of strees being resoldered again and again.
I speak spanish as my main language but I can say I have a good english

Was the console working before you started: Yes, it boots fine with original nand.

Attachments

evolvergt

Mar 4, 2012
Guatemala
No they arent from what I can see
They are, I used super slim wire for the bridge, I couldnt use a blob of solder and lifted the pads so I had to scratch the traces and use super slim wire. Check it out, awesome fix by myself! lol
IMG_0161.JPG

I used this big space for ground, I cheched and I get 0.0 ohms against ground also I did other consoles with that same ground point and works flawlessly, but if you want I can use the typical ground point.
IMG_0162.JPG

evolvergt

Mar 4, 2012
Guatemala
Anyone, if I buy an RJTAG chip would it glitch/boot instantly or almost instantly? I have never installed an RJTAG chip.

Is there succesful stories of this type of motherboard (2012) with a coolrunner rev c install ?

thanks!

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Anyone, if I buy an RJTAG chip would it glitch/boot instantly or almost instantly? I have never installed an RJTAG chip.

Is there succesful stories of this type of motherboard (2012) with a coolrunner rev c install ?

thanks!
rjtag is for phats only.

Reactions: evolvergt

evolvergt

Mar 4, 2012
Guatemala
I just remebered that, also I see RJTAG is discontinued as of november 2013.... So do I go for the proto or what?

I have 3 consoles with MFD 2012-12 that need RGH.... :(

evolvergt

Mar 4, 2012
Guatemala
Despite the fact that the best bet is the Slim Proto and that I live in Guatemala (long waiting times for arrival), does someone knows of a post of a successful story with a coolrunner rev c and a corona v6 2012 ??

thanks!

unkn0wn.92

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2011
AMM,Jordan
first of all check the console with stock nand if it still work
do you get the debug light every 4-5 sec as usual ? also every xbox console can be glitch it doesn't mater if you have 2012 or 2013 mfr all my rgh'd consoles done by using Rev C + QSB Upgrade and booting time is not bad 30 sec maximum

evolvergt

Mar 4, 2012
Guatemala
I have made coronas without post out but now I have 2 coronas without post out that wont boot, they glitch but they will not boot. Both consoles work fine if I flash stock nand to them, I double checked my soldering and is fine, check out my awesome fix on the pictures lol

If you have a particular install or some tips I will be more than grateful to you.

unkn0wn.92

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2011
AMM,Jordan
I have made coronas without post out but now I have 2 coronas without post out that wont boot, they glitch but they will not boot. Both consoles work fine if I flash stock nand to them, I double checked my soldering and is fine, check out my awesome fix on the pictures lol

If you have a particular install or some tips I will be more than grateful to you.
Try this JP Closed , 2-3 Closed , 1-3 timing file , 10cm cpu_rst on the alt point FT3T10, 14 post out switch to slim
report back

Last edited:

evolvergt

Mar 4, 2012
Guatemala
first of all check the console with stock nand if it still work
do you get the debug light every 4-5 sec as usual ? also every xbox console can be glitch it doesn't mater if you have 2012 or 2013 mfr all my rgh'd consoles done by using Rev C + QSB Upgrade and booting time is not bad 30 sec maximum
I have made coronas without post out but now I have 2 coronas without post out that wont boot MFD: dec 2012.
They glitch but they will not boot.
Both consoles work fine if I flash stock nand to them, I double checked my soldering and is fine, check out my awesome fix on the pictures lol

If you have a particular install or some tips I will be more than grateful to you because I searched your posts and I couldnt find anything regarding a corona v4/v6 :confused:

unkn0wn.92

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2011
AMM,Jordan
I have made coronas without post out but now I have 2 coronas without post out that wont boot MFD: dec 2012.
They glitch but they will not boot.
Both consoles work fine if I flash stock nand to them, I double checked my soldering and is fine, check out my awesome fix on the pictures lol

If you have a particular install or some tips I will be more than grateful to you because I searched your posts and I couldnt find anything regarding a corona v4/v6 :confused:
did you try like what i suggest above ?

Reactions: evolvergt