ANSWERED A little clarification

DESERT PUNK187

Jun 17, 2007
bend
I am using a cool runner pro rev c and a demon no where in these (see below) I see mention about using a demon i almost bought a dgx today but was not able to log into my account on here due to forgetting my password
when i logged on i had found out i no longer need a dgx (correct?) to get my CPU key. i tried to click on the link for the ecc files in in the post but it was down. now my question is can i still rgh my 16XXX with cb 9231 using my demon and jrunner to do what is needed for getting my cpu key. and the ecc files. if so im a visual kind of guy i like pictures even step by step vids to learn. I know my stuff works cause i am still using my console in stock nand and when i last read my nand back before the dgx's were released i could get a good dump of my nand with no bad sectors

TX Product(s) cr3 pro rev c and demon
Console Type: trinity
NAND size: couldn't tell you
Dashboard version: running the 16206(i think that's the current)
CB version: 9231

my box i currently out on load a buddy is catching up on the halo series before the 5th:facepalm: halo so ill get pics as soon as i can get him to bring it to me if you guys need them to answer this

ok so i have gone threw and read these posts as wel as the dgx inc rgx
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php/134080-New-RGX-Install-Files-Guides-amp-FAQ
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php/137209-RGH-amp-R-JTAG-Hardware-Suggestion-Guide
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php/78885-RGH-roadmap-for-n00bies

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Read my RGH Roadmap for noobies again.

The DemoN is a dual NAND device. all TX CR / R-JTAG products work with it.

The issue here is serious lack of understanding, so you need to read over everything again, not forgetting the card which shipped with the DemoN.

DESERT PUNK187

Jun 17, 2007
bend
oh hahaha ya cause i keep crap from a year ago... pish:tongue: so then where do i get these ecc files i hear everyone talking about i tried getting them from the dgx rgx post that you guys had me look at when i logged in (finally) or are they already in jrunner like my post title is, just a little clarification not trying to be lazy and not go read cause i have been since i got the coolrunner and demon

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
so then where do i get these ecc files i hear everyone talking about i tried getting them from the dgx rgx post that you guys had me look at when i logged in (finally) or are they already in jrunner like my post title is, just a little clarification not trying to be lazy and not go read cause i have been since i got the coolrunner and demon
Each XSVF is included with J-Runner.

You need to have RGH2 selected before you can program the RGX XSVF files though.

Reactions: DESERT PUNK187

DESERT PUNK187

Jun 17, 2007
bend
ok sweet so now i just need to wait till my xbox is done being used then ill look for the tut on the new way to rgh my box (unless you have a quick link to the proper one heheh):tongue: