abgx360 v1.0.6 - Quick Guide & Settings

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
abgx360 v1.06 is very easy to use. It's a simple case of load iso, patch, done.

You can keep the settings as default, however here are my own settings so you can double check against your own if you so wish.

Here is a scan of an unpatched XGD3 title that I ripped myself. I know the DMI/XEX/SS etc are perfect however it shows in the database that it's unverified.

Now I'm kinda tired of seeing so many people who get their panties in a twist over this as they seem to think their image is bad or that it is not stealth or that it will get them banned etc etc. All it means that it is unverified against the database. Note the word "unverified".

Putting it simply - its unverified. I'm not sure what other word could be used - surely a person isn't that dumb to not know what unverified means ?

The abgx360 database isn't the be all and end all of patches. You may find hundreds of different DMI/SS data for each type of game. It simply means that your own DMI/XEX/SS isn't in the database, it doesn't mean that what you have doesn't work. I know for a fact mine works perfectly well as I ripped it myself using 0800 v3. It just so happens that I didn't upload my version of patches to the abgx360 database. That's all it means - nothing else so if you are panicking, stop being a worrywart and pull yourself together.

I hope I got my point across :)

Anyway here is a before screen shot. As you can see the DMI/XEX/SS I have is UNVERIFIED (it doesn't say faulty or missing) and the XGD3 median topology hasn't been injected yet.

Here is the after screen shot. abgx360 patched the DMI/XEX/SS that was in the database (even though mine was perfectly fine - I let it patch anyway - they will both work but its nice to see everything "green") and the XGD3 Median Topology data was entered.

You should now go ahead and burn the image using a Liteon iHAS iXtreme BurnerMax drive and iMGBURN using Verbatim MKM001 / MKM003 Singapore media. Do not ask for support on any other burners, media or methods such as truncated. We do not support and will not give any advise or help as you deserve all the trouble you are getting.

Don't forget to save your settings :) (CTRL + S)

DARKFiB3R

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2009
SE London
about.me
I put together a more in-depth guide a few years ago. It's well past it's sell by date now, but it still has some good info I think, for anybody that's interested...

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/OFLRWYMD/

Also made this list for myself the other day, of games that need patching. I think it's complete, for my region at least...

http://pastebin.com/XGNrah0M

Not getting tooooo off topic, am I?

Just looked at mirrorcreator without adblock turned on. Don't click those big, fake, "Download Now" buttons :/

I know they need to make money, but really? What a bunch of arseholes.

Scroll down for real links.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaster the Ghost

deadliner

Aug 3, 2011
Thanks, although I think I'll keep my original settings.

AutoFix threshold = Level 3
SplitVid = Add it if it doesn't exist or isn't valid

I think Level 3 is a better choice for the majority of people, and I know my SplitVid setting is unnecessary at this point... it's just how I've always had it set and unless it causes issues I'd like to keep it the way it is. :)

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/member.php?u=158718

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Thanks, although I think I'll keep my original settings.

AutoFix threshold = Level 3
SplitVid = Add it if it doesn't exist or isn't valid

I think Level 3 is a better choice for the majority of people, and I know my SplitVid setting is unnecessary at this point... it's just how I've always had it set and unless it causes issues I'd like to keep it the way it is. :)
wtf are you talking about ? the guide shows level 3 - thats all we ever use

and you should leave splitvid the way it is - especially with all the new titles and the extra checks. Splitvid doesn't even matter if you run LT+ - this was in place for the old ass firmware - so why take the risk of changing ANYTHING media that is checked out of its ass for changes ?

Unless you know better than Xecuter of course.......

deadliner

Aug 3, 2011
wtf are you talking about ? the guide shows level 3 - thats all we ever use

Link To Image

and you should leave splitvid the way it is - especially with all the new titles and the extra checks. Splitvid doesn't even matter if you run LT+ - this was in place for the old ass firmware - so why take the risk of changing ANYTHING media that is checked out of its ass for changes ?

Unless you know better than Xecuter of course.......
Nope. Guess I'll change it, lol. But the guide didn't originally say Level 3 (which is why I took notice), the image was changed. :)

Last edited:

steveoo1

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2010
Michigan USA
Holy crap X, your computer kicks ass!!
I just ran Halo Reach thru abgx360 and it took me 1 minute and 29 seconds to
check the Game CRC.

linnx88

Apr 8, 2003
USA
@Ubergeek

So I understand that XGD3 backup games cannot be used to make backup images from, in case I need to patch in the future, but what about XGD2 games and old games, like COD2 or COD3 for example. Can i make an iso to patch from my backup disc?

zaxzax1992

Nov 14, 2010
Greece
I put together a more in-depth guide a few years ago. It's well past it's sell by date now, but it still has some good info I think, for anybody that's interested...

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/OFLRWYMD/

Also made this list for myself the other day, of games that need patching. I think it's complete, for my region at least...

http://pastebin.com/XGNrah0M

Not getting tooooo off topic, am I?

Just looked at mirrorcreator without adblock turned on. Don't click those big, fake, "Download Now" buttons :/

I know they need to make money, but really? What a bunch of arseholes.

Scroll down for real links.

Darkf1ber i used to have this exact setings the only difrence is 2 option with tx recomemded 1)check for any dvd style game data corruption and 2)splitVid

jt415gz

Feb 11, 2010
The Bay
Holy crap X, your computer kicks ass!!
I just ran Halo Reach thru abgx360 and it took me 1 minute and 29 seconds to
check the Game CRC.
525.8 MB/s :wink: @ 15 sec.

Last edited: