About Xbox 360 E Model (500 GB)

darkness034

Noob Account
Nov 10, 2016
Hi everyone i have xbox 360 500 gb, product date is 2015-09-01 can it be jtag,rgh x.k.e.y or whatever they do ? greetings from Turkey !

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
It looks like you are out of luck. There are no exploits available for Winchester motherboards.

Nintendo

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2014
Spain
So when will i have luck ? i want to play more games with ease anymore
My recommendation is to get a Slim compatible with RGH (Any model except Winchester will work fine). It will be easier and faster than waiting for a new hack that probably will never be developed.

Joo C

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2011
South Africa
Have someone look at the motherboard for you - there is a small possiblitily that it could indeed be a Corona and not a Winchester - from what I recall M$ reverted to the Corona mobos after a short run on the Winchester boards

Reactions: deon0722

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Have someone look at the motherboard for you - there is a small possiblitily that it could indeed be a Corona and not a Winchester - from what I recall M$ reverted to the Corona mobos after a short run on the Winchester boards
all 500gb slim e consoles are Winchester.

Joo C

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2011
South Africa
Its BS! An xbox cannot be rgh'd with a flash drive - and playingmax is not accurate in stating that ALL 500gb e consoles are Winchesters either.

Reactions: deon0722

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Its BS! An xbox cannot be rgh'd with a flash drive - and playingmax is not accurate in stating that ALL 500gb e consoles are Winchesters either.
I have not seen one slim e model console that comes stocked with 500gb being anything else other then a winchester.

Joo C

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2011
South Africa
I have not seen one slim e model console that comes stocked with 500gb being anything else other then a winchester.
I've seen at least 4 during my escapades (one being the limited edition blue with 500gb hdd) and they all came with the 16mb nand - I will make a point of taking pics on the next encounter