Access Homebrew before games and installer tabs.

Solones

Noob Account
Nov 22, 2018
Hi, is there a way do access the Homebrew tab berofe que Games and Install tabs?
I have 1.3Tb of games on my external Hd, so it takes a long time do scan, them when I go to installer 1.3 the Hd is scanned again, o would like a faster way to get to the installer 1.3.
Another thing, my .xci games are showing in both Games and Install Tabs, any solutions? I have de titleid but no in [ ], does it make a diference?

Thx.

imprezgc8

Majora's Mask
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
There is no way to change the layout as of now, but it is not a bad suggestion. You can also try launching the hbmenu directly from the home screen by holding the 'R' button and then launching a game. Hold the 'R' until you get the hbmenu then you can just launch the SX installer from there.

tokyo

The Panda
VIP Member
Sep 9, 2018
Bamboo Forest
You can now install XCI games with SX OS now. I’m assuming that’s why you are seeing XCI under Install tab.

Zachery55

Noob Account
Mar 4, 2019
USA
hey With that being said where do this files go? Like I notice my memory card is still filling up instead of being a nsp forwarder it seems it’s actually installs the xci files? Can I delete the files after it’s been installed? I would just put them on a hd for back up but ya lol. Curious how installer xci works. If it’s same as nsp then I kind of understand but I’m very new. Only had switch for a week. Thanks for the help

tokyo

The Panda
VIP Member
Sep 9, 2018
Bamboo Forest
When you install an XCI the concept is the same as the NSP install. It will install the game to the microSD card as if it was an eshop game. Whith it installed, you no longer need to mount the game as you would with an XCI. After the install there is an option to delete the installer files if you don't want to keep them.

Support Our Sponsors