Adding SX OS to existing CFW

strangeone1969

Dec 3, 2019
Austin, Texas
I have a question, I just "rehacked" my switch and added cfw to it, I now want to add SXOS so I can use the cheat files, I already have emuMMC installed thru Hekate and Atmosphere. Do I need to create an emuNAND to use the SXOS software and cheats?

NexNus

Feb 18, 2019
hell
I have a question, I just "rehacked" my switch and added cfw to it, I now want to add SXOS so I can use the cheat files, I already have emuMMC installed thru Hekate and Atmosphere. Do I need to create an emuNAND to use the SXOS software and cheats?
to use SXOS you have to use the boot.dat or the Payload from the website and you need to buy a licence

if you're just looking to use the cheats but you already have atmosphere set up just add Edizon to your homebrew apps. Edizon and SXOS cheat menu codes are 100% compatable, they are the same in every way that matters. you just have to put the cheat folders in the contents folder inside the Atmosphere folder ( [atmosphere/contents/] )

Be careful though, all your cheats will activate automatically unless you you do the following

find System_settings.ini in the Atmosphere folder

find the line of text where it says " dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 "

change dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x1 to dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0 and save it

and copy that System_settings.ini to the config folder

SXOS is a CFW, Atmoshpere is a different CFW, you can use them both on the same switch, but if you don't understand what you are doing it's better if you stick to one or the other.

Last edited:

strangeone1969

Dec 3, 2019
Austin, Texas
So if I just adjust that line in the text, I can select the cheats I want to activate, otherwise if I don't all cheats will be active? Also if I want to add any Homebrew apps, I just put them in the switch folder, right?

Last edited: