RGH After 250gb to 500gb backup, Freestyle Dash doesn't list games or apps

wakkawakka

Noob Account
Nov 6, 2011
Hi,

Searched around and didn't find anyone having the same issue I'm having.

I should give full background story to what happen, so that the problem is clearer:

Initially I had a 500gb HDD on my RGH 360, but I though I'd never fill it up so I opted to swap it for my non-official 250gb WD HDD.

I was wrong and the thing got filled as soon as I started using the 360 as a media center.

Now I decided to put the 500gb HDD back, but wanted to keep all my settings from Freestyle and my folder structure, so I got Xplorer360 250gb Edition (and later Party Buffalo) and backed everything to my laptop and then back to the cleaned 500gb (through Party Buffalo first, and then FTP).

But now Freestyle doesn't see anything, games or apps, I checked the scan directories and everything is fine. The metro dashboard itself sees all of the GOD and XBLA games I have, but Freestyle doesn't see them. The only games that appeared on the list, where ones that I later changed the name of the folder in Party Buffalo.

Is there a way to solve this issue? Thanks for your time.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Try clearing data and adding game paths again (don't forget to set the scan depth according to your HDD's file/folder structure).

Reactions: wakkawakka

wakkawakka

Noob Account
Nov 6, 2011
Hi, thanks for replying.
You mean the Data folder in Freestyle dash? Okay, I'll try it when I get back home.

Cheers.