Alternate Corona DGX Files

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Update 13/09/2013 - RGX files with universal xell 0.993 are available automatically via J-Runner

If you want to retain your DGX as a DGX, you can use these files which have the latest xell 0.993 build, which will give you video output.

16MB Corona DGX with xell 0.993
4GB Corona DGX with xell 0.993

Pick the one suited for your NAND type, load it into the 'source' box in J-Runner and choose 'Write ECC'.

marsey

Jul 7, 2012
16mb V2 worked a treat first go

previous symptoms were console seemed to glitch ie debug stopped blinking but nothing on ip scan or com ; during glitch procedure router port would also blink at each debug blink but would not be lit up once glitched so yer console was glitched but xell just not booting
(was beginning to feel like mr miyagi --wire on wire off )

delawaare

May 16, 2012
Germany
Do you have also a file for the Trinity Version ?
i have the problem now with a trinity.
The corona files did work for me with 2 Corona V1 16MB Mainboards.
The Stock version of the DGX File didnt work for me. It Glitched but the Console didnt boot up. With your files it worked.
maybe the stock one is not ok ? Ne Update for JRUNNER comming ?

NiceShot1985

Apr 28, 2011
Brazil
www.psmods.com
You're welcome - I hope you don't mind the co-credit with tux as I believe it was a joint effort :)
In fact it was 100% his work, I was having some issues buiding toolchaing on my pc. So he did this favor to me and I spread it all over the place. He contacted me later and said he wouldn't expect it to be so famous and used all over the world, we were able to see it in german, chinese forums etc, also chinese guys stated that 20% of Coronas board have this issue that xell hangs on xenos, so 2 lines had to be commented out.

:)

tuxuser is awesome, wonderful person

:D

PS: some people have been reporting that xell is showing on screen on some Coronas, have you guys written the drivers for that?

hugs

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Do you have also a file for the Trinity Version ?
i have the problem now with a trinity.
The corona files did work for me with 2 Corona V1 16MB Mainboards.
The Stock version of the DGX File didnt work for me. It Glitched but the Console didnt boot up. With your files it worked.
maybe the stock one is not ok ? Ne Update for JRUNNER comming ?
I've never had a Trinity console not show XeLL.

lio_x

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2011
halo,
i have corona 4 GB with dash 13146 that refuse to glitch
i tried for a long time different settings on cr3 lite and cpu_rst lengths and nothing worked
now that i have the DGX i install it with the alt timing files and in 15 sec i got my cpu key
i didn't even needed to play with the length of cpu_rst- instaglitch
now i wrote my glitched image and install back the CR3 LITE and i can't get it to boot
i tried all the timing files and different cpu_rst length
someone have an idea which settings do i need with this stubborn corona 4 GB?

Last edited:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
halo,
i have corona 4 GB with dash 13146 that refuse to glitch
i tried for a long time different settings on cr3 lite and cpu_rst lengths and nothing worked
now that i have the DGX i install it with the alt timing files and in 15 sec i got my cpu key
i didn't even needed to play with the length of cpu_rst- instaglitch
now i wrote my glitched image and install back the CR3 LITE and i can get it to boot
all the timing files and different cpu_rst length
someone have idea which settings do i need with this stubborn corona 4 GB?
I'm not sure what this has to do with DGX. Start a new thread please.

lio_x

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2011
I'm not sure what this has to do with DGX. Start a new thread please.
i was able to glitch only with the alt timing files you posted
i thought maybe someone with stubborn corona 4 GB that the dgx alt timing files worked for him can share is CR3 setup
never mind- thanks for these files-they helped me a lot:smile:

digiservice

Feb 5, 2012
Hungary
Martin,
When I Monitor console Com, i got message like in first post, but not with dgx. (with CR chip) Because it can't load xell,I tried ALT ecc for corona (16MB) , but the console doesn't boot to xell with it.
Just blinks the glitch led, and there is nothing message in Monitor Com.
Is this ecc works with a CR, or just dgx?
(my dxg is not arrive yet....)
If this ecc for dgx only, is it able to modify my ecc file like Corona DGX ALT ECC?
Or need any other fine tuning?

Thank You!!!!

Last edited:

madhacker83

BANNED
Feb 23, 2010
New Orleans, LA
Martin,
When I Monitor console Com, i got message like in first post, but not with dgx. (with CR chip) Because it can't load xell,I tried ALT ecc for corona (16MB) , but the console doesn't boot to xell with it.
Just blinks the glitch led, and there is nothing message in Monitor Com.
Is this ecc works with a CR, or just dgx?
(my dxg is not arrive yet....)
If this ecc for dgx only, is it able to modify my ecc file like Corona DGX ALT ECC?
Or need any other fine tuning?

Thank You!!!!
The topic of this thread answers your question, "alternate corona DGX files". This only works with DGX, NOT coolrunner. Seriously?