Animal Crossing New Horizon Island full of free items

sonnygbe1

Noob Account
Aug 10, 2020
USA
If you play animal crossing, I'm sure you'll understand what I'm trying to do.

So, I received my SX-OS pro and never hacked anything in my life. It blows my mind how much I've learned about all this. Well, I am to a point where I can't figure out what to do. The goal for me was to just play Animal Crossing, create an island where people can come and get free stuff that I made and thats about it and it not be locally. I've seen this process done because I've been to Islands where there are plenty of free items but I have no idea who they are to be able to ask them how they have accomplished it. People come to their island, grab what they want and about 5-7 minutes later they have refreshed their island and it's like no one ever took anything. I know they're using some sort of save point obviously. I have not gone online what so ever on CFW because I've read that it's not possible when Stealth Mode is on and if I disable it, it will be a for sure ban. All the stuff I've done is on the CFW and it obviously doesn't transfer to the OFW so as of right now, I play locally and grab stuff with my non-hacked switch to be able to take it to my island.

So, my question is has anyone here been able to accomplish this and if so, can you explain to me how? I know there is always risk of being banned.