Another Demon sneak peek

FatalityxF

VIP Member
Aug 8, 2011
You get Meat Balls?

Back on topic though, Thanks for the hard work and the keeping us updated throughout TX, it is much appreciated. Looks like being a fine year.
Nah, it was a promo a while ago that if you spend X you'd get free meatballs/an entree from their food court.

Haha what a derail. Anyways, I just pre'd a little in anticipation for this..

L

LoneWolf913

Can't wait for the phat version to hit shelves, just got a pair of Jaspers (only one small block though) today that I'd love to dual-nand. Looking good as always.

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010
Well if you look closely you can see the words "Phat" on the right hand one, and "slim" on the left hand one, I'd guess that the difference is the one on the right is for installation in phat consoles, the left in slim consoles ;)
Heh, thanks for guidance. It's almost 1 a.m. here and I'm so tired so can't see such details :smile: In addition I thought just Slim version is out for production at the moment.

Few days back I've asked Uber how many versions of DemoN will be out and he answered "2". I thought something like "Lite" and "Pro" or something, but wouldn't surprised me if he meant "Phat" and "Slim" and laughed at me :smile:

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010
Few days back I've asked Uber how many versions of DemoN will be out and he answered "2". I thought something like "Lite" and "Pro" or something, but wouldn't surprised me if he meant "Phat" and "Slim" and laughed at me :smile:
Phat and Slim hahaha :p
I just realised that my question about "How many versions will be available" was related to CoolRunner v2 (where Uber mentioned "Lite" version), not to DemoN's.

Stupid me or I had to be really tired yesterday night :facepalm:

Steel-Cleiton

BANNED
May 11, 2012
Brasil
Sweet

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

Building on the topic, I tested the new cool runners with support for 2.0 RGH

Absolutely PERFECT

Drastic018

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2011
Michigan
keep up the great work guys as always. on a side note i have a feeling by the end of the year my wifes gonna leave me because tx got all my money. lmao or ill be living in the most pimped out dog house that all the married guys are gonna want.

Reactions: Ubergeek

Thanet_360s

VIP Member
Dec 6, 2011
Thanet, ENGLAND
keep up the great work guys as always. on a side note i have a feeling by the end of the year my wifes gonna leave me because tx got all my money. lmao or ill be living in the most pimped out dog house that all the married guys are gonna want.

Sounds like this will be the outcome of most of us blokes lol. . . :D

Reactions: Drastic018