Another Demon sneak peek

x360ccm

BANNED
Jan 18, 2011
south coast UK
Now that's some nice packaging. It's the little bells and whistles like that setting you guys apart from the competition even further than you already are :) Can't wait to see one in my mailbox!
you must have one almighty long tongue..:tongue:

you only going to put it in the trash once you fitted it..

aint like you can resell a demon once you fitted it..:tongue:

L

LoneWolf913

you must have one almighty long tongue..:tongue:

you only going to put it in the trash once you fitted it..

aint like you can resell a demon once you fitted it..:tongue:
The heck are you on about? :tongue: Said I can't wait to see a Demon show up at my door, nothing at all about removing and re-fitting one, which, might I add, can be done with QSBs, Cygnos chips, and presumably the Demon, assuming you've got a hot-air rework station to avoid ripping pads. Besides, the packaging looks like it's a plastic box, not cardboard, at least from the posted picture..thought it'd make a nice card-case.

Last edited:

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010
What a nice looking package! No matter if I fit the DemoN inside, I will keep this retail box same as for every product from TX that I bought :smile:

I've pre-ordered plenty of them so I'm really curious how big shipping box I can expect :p

NeoGodSpeed

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2007
Arizona
I would like to hook up 2 led's to faceplate, when switching nands I would know, remember what nand is being booted, this will help me & others that own many systems.

would anyone know what points to solder to on the demon?

I would like to hook up 2 led's to faceplate, when switching nands I would know, remember what nand is being booted, this will help me & others that own many systems.

good idea but no one apart from beta testers or uber/ xecuter can answer that!, its not out yet!

but still corking idea, for me it would be green for retail and blue for rgh:D

NeoGodSpeed

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2007
Arizona
good idea but no one apart from beta testers or uber/ xecuter can answer that!, its not out yet!

but still corking idea, for me it would be green for retail and blue for rgh:D
Great deal - Green & blue would be good

yeah was hoping a tester or

Uber, Xecuter could answer this & post a pic of the connections for the LED points to solder to.

Disk0

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Exeter UK
Looking great - can't wait to get the demon phat version in one of these cases - looks sweet

sarah1331

BANNED
Feb 22, 2012

Would be nice to see something like this
But am sure your going to realise if you have got to press sync

Or if dash launch patches are applied
Your going to notice when you get a live block

The idea on the other hand is cracking

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

the phat LED's are already at the front (thru the memcard port)

the slim is at the rear however you can easily hack the led's

LED = ON (DEMON = ON)
LED = OFF (DEMON = OFF)

TilVl

VIP Member
May 11, 2011
Omg so complicated. Could you explain what the leds does again? Also for slim can you put them in the front?:rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
How far along is the accompanying software Uber?

Is that complete as well?

I assume so, you guys wouldn't release a product that was only 50% complete :tongue: lol.