[Answered] modmyswitch.co.uk possible scam SX Pro purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

louij2

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2018
[FONT=&quot]Hi [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I just purchased an SX Pro off modmyswitch.co.uk who was on the vendor list on Team Xeucter website, however on my account page it says that my order has been cancelled, even though I went through all the wordpay prompts and paid for the item. I have received a confirmation from worldpay saying I have paid and the money has come out of my account. Has anyone else had any issues like this? I have tried calling and emailing the vendor, however have not had any response yet.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any help greatly appreciated, was wary of paying without PayPal protection but seems like this wasn't and option. Hope I haven't been scammed[/FONT]

RazorX2018

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2018
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Re: modmyswitch.co.uk possible scam SX Pro purchase

Hi

I just purchased an SX Pro off modmyswitch.co.uk who was on the vendor list on Team Xeucter website, however on my account page it says that my order has been cancelled, even though I went through all the wordpay prompts and paid for the item. I have received a confirmation from worldpay saying I have paid and the money has come out of my account. Has anyone else had any issues like this? I have tried calling and emailing the vendor, however have not had any response yet.

Any help greatly appreciated, was wary of paying without PayPal protection but seems like this wasn't and option. Hope I haven't been scammed
i ordered a switchme dev board from them so i can do an internal mod and i paid for it no problems with paypal, i haven't received it yet but it does say it's been shipped and hopefully i will receive it soon.
when it comes i will let you know.

louij2

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2018

i ordered a switchme dev board from them so i can do an internal mod and i paid for it no problems with paypal, i haven't received it yet but it does say it's been shipped and hopefully i will receive it soon.
when it comes i will let you know.
Weird how they don't accept PayPal anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Also says we respond to emails within 24 hours and no response, possible delay because of the weekend.

louij2

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2018

Says on my account page processing now instead of cancelled, initially it said pay now.

Lizardpcs

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2011

Weird how they don't accept PayPal anymore?

- - - Updated - - -

Also says we respond to emails within 24 hours and no response, possible delay because of the weekend.
Paypal do not allow companies selling modchips to use their service. A lot of companies have been burned by them for using their service and then paypal locking their accounts and holding all funds for 6 months.

louij2

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2018

Well that makes sense, luckily I didn't pay with PayPal so my order should be getting shipped???

RazorX2018

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2018
Newcastle, United Kingdom

Well that makes sense, luckily I didn't pay with PayPal so my order should be getting shipped???
just to let you know, i just received my switchme board this morning from modmyswitch and installed it and everything is working perfectly

Last edited:

louij2

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2018

Okay all good I was just over reacting thanks for reply everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.